So, someone on Veeky Forums told me a story once about a possessed Sister of Battle...

So, someone on Veeky Forums told me a story once about a possessed Sister of Battle. The story was that the sister was about to get raped by a bunch of cultists or something, so she let a daemon of Khorn posses her so she could tear them all limb from limb. The daemon and her work together now. Does anyone have that story? I want to read it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eO4P1vYF04A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That sounds like a shit story.

It does, if only for the reason that purity and faith inthe emprah is what caracterizes the sisters.
It's like having marines getting scared in half their stories despite the They Shall Know No Fear thing, just to show how badass the monsters are. It quickly loses its appeal.
We got a crossbred of religious zealots and nazis, and the only flaw authors use is corruption. That's a damn shame.

And sorry OP, it does ring a bell but I can't put a name on it.

agreed.
Daemons don't just "possess" people randomly. You have to invite them in, usually with a lot of ritual and bullshit. They don't just show up to rescue you in your moment of weakness.
Also "lolsisterrape!" is a trash meme.

As weird as it is to say, I think a sister would rather let herself be raped or tortured or killed than give up her faith in the Emperor. Even something horrible just means that she will die a martyr, or at least die knowing that the Emperor will reward her for her inflagging devotion.

I think in the Vraks fluff, some sisters were found still alive in the dungeons after the more than decade-long conflict. Badly tortured and abused, but it never said corrupted or heretical.

Pretty much this. Now, how about instead of OP's proposal we have the comic about the sister of battle who ends up being in a dark eldar arena? You should know which I mean.

This has a SoB who is genestealer raped and gets possessed by a daemon.

Daemonifuge is awful.

I tried to read Cast a Hungry Shadow, but the writing style was just so bad. TLDR?

Genestealer Cultists go looking for a witch so that their Cult's Magus can be born. They end up having a rumble with a Chaos cult also looking for the witch.

But where's the rape?

Well the Sister is mind raped twice and gives birth to a hybrid.

Sounds hot.

>ardens gallus
kek

Any of you guys got the excerpt from the book? I need to read that section for "research" purposes

Iirc, the girl was supposed to be a young sister and had never had her faith tested. Iunno, I just remembered someone talking about it and wanted to know if it's real or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=eO4P1vYF04A

Even when sisters get new models, they get fucked.

Seriously, GW has generally been reluctant to even hint towards sex. Why change? And why does it have to be an SoB, who out of all the women in the Imperium would most likely fight back or kill herself first, rather than some hive scum or a PDF trooper?

Because it's GW magical realm

It sounds like the guard lady in Storm of Iron who was enslaved by an Iron Warrior, and she hated him, and her hate attracted the attention of his armor, and the armor convinced her to put it on and they merged into a hate daemon that slaughtered the Iron Warrior and a bunch of Fists before disappearing into the warp.

>Daemons don't just "possess" people randomly

Yes, they do. Don't lie. We have dozens of stories where daemon possessed people.

>Also "lolsisterrape!" is a trash meme.

>implying a standing army of females isn't explicitly destined to be rape meat

lol

>implying that all space nuns are incorruptable and could never ever ever fall to demons

It's not the corruption part that bothers me, just the excuse for it feels hackneyed. A bunch of cultists capturing and raping a sister is about the equivalent of guardsmen capturing a Space Marine.

>Sister of Battle get boned by cultists.
>Betrays the Emprah and joins Chaos.
>Deathwatch get kidnapped by Tau supporters.
>He spit on their faces and they get melted.

Not randomly. You have to be an untrained psyker, the victim of a ritual, or there have to be *very* special circumstances.
If the Sister used a demon weapon, fine.
If they were in some weird, messed up Khorne-temple-thing, fine.
If she was a latent psyker, fine.
Khorne daemon just shows up outta nowhere and is like "Ayy girl, wanna blood for the blood god wit' me?"
No way senpai.

such as?

hmm, i'm about to get my holes used so i'm in a for shite hour or so of humiliation & discomfort... better throw away my immortal soul: stunning plan!

>Implying the emperor would take back used goods

A young sister is the same thing as a young commissar. It still means something like ten years of indoctrination in an environment that would make hitler youth looks like the carebears, and passing a very inforgiving graduation exam.
Let's have a look at Joan of Arc, one of the inspirations for SoBs; would she have made a pact with the devil if that meant not getting burnt alive? I don't think so.