The Quadrumvirate has begun systematically arresting Gnomes on dubious charges before putting them to death and seizing...

>The Quadrumvirate has begun systematically arresting Gnomes on dubious charges before putting them to death and seizing their property.

>You've been asked to assist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I assist enthusiastically and unquestioningly.

Your contribution is noted.

>putting them to death
Can't they be put to other...more pleasurable...uses?

I help as well, with less enthusiasm and more of a world weary resignation.

I purge the Quadrumvirate because i'm a PC that's Chaotic Neutral and nobody threatens my shortstacks. I will butcher them, wipe out their bloodlines, and raze their houses to the ground.

I will take advantage of the gnomes gratitude by taking a harem of their most beautiful. It will not be a request.

>I will take advantage of the gnomes gratitude by taking a harem of their most beautiful.

What about the dangerous carnal effluvium of which the elders speak?

It is only a challenge.

I form an agency to provide aid in arresting gnomes and seizing their property. All for a nominal fee.

I also declare many of the gnomes more valuable items to be evidence in my investigations. Then I seize that evidence, hold it until the gnome in question is executed, declare the investigation cold (but not closed) and keep the items for myself.

If anyone begins questioning my methods I start "tall gnome" rumors about them, then arrest them and seize their assets.

That isn't very neutral of you, kiddo.

Fuck the gnomes, this is justice for the Ogre breeding camps.

>LE: the post

Did they have it coming? I mean, what with the price-fixing, and the syndicates and all.

Then I suppose im Chaotic Evil then. My methods have not changed. Threats to my desires will be destroyed, deniers of my power will be broken.

I refuse and embark on a quest to dismantle the quadrumvirate, neutralizing their support and command structures until I can get a shot at their leadership to end it for good.

You have a cooler head than me (), I will put my power behind your cause, so long as you don't cross me.

The legitimacy of the Quadrumvirate has been troubled for centuries. I will join 's quest in order to personally uncover the truth of how they came to power. Gods willing, we may yet find a true heir to the throne who will bring us out of these dark ages of tyranny.

They don't need to know about that last bit, though.

I shall join you in your rigtheous quest. We will abolish this tyranny and see a more just rule come to pass. In the time being, we shall guide the state ourselves, as is the burden of those who bring chaos to also bring order.

Aye, maybe a sort of four man power will work out.

Four heroes looking to undermine the government and interfere with my business () model?

I suppose that makes me a secondary villain and my henchmen a bunch of xp bags.

Game on heroes, let's rock!

I help out in any way I can. There's nothing I hate more than gnomes.

Like, gladiatorial pit fights?

Not a true shortstack enthusiast.

Real shortstack lovers know that gnomes are the absolute worst shit.

Goblins are the best shortstacks, by far. Especially in worlds where Goblins have mastered eugenics, and have selectively bred an entire subrace of perfect shortstack pleasure slaves.

When do I start?

I like the way you think.
I prefer buff orc chicks, myself when it comes to greenskins, but I like the way you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

I think I've got a new fetish... Thanks, user.

I suggest that we take them as slaves instead: inject them with whatever opiates we can find, then fuck 'em 'til they break.

>Fuck the gnomes
Isn't that the general idea?

>Those boots.

Sigh. White girls.

I give them the double finger salute and expressively told the henchmen if they don't leave immediately, I am going to show my displeasure more violently.

The glorious wisdom of the Quadrumvirate will provide much needed economic stimulus to the land. I will take up the duty of defending the quadrumvirate from any and all political rivals and misguided dissidents. Only to be killed off as a mini-boss/boss fight by virtue of clearly being an npc the last words on my lips will be about how smaller versions of humans just made me personally uncomfortable

OK. Do we have a plan for organized resistance, societal reform, coup d'etat, or are we going for traditional assassination of the quadrumvirate?

MANLET GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

>Arresting and executing gnomes
>Kender somehow allowed

Your quadrumvirate a shit senpai

I approach Quadrumvir Michaela with my misgivings about the program and its effect on public order. I had hoped she would be willing to discuss theee issues over dinner. Plus I hear the Sylvan Philharmonic is back in town; perhaps she would be interested?

The dude on the picture looks suspiciously like one of the Klitschko brothers.

Gnome Lives Matter

I too shall support you, while simultaneously finding it weird that the quadumvirate came to a drow thief asking for help.

This seems like my kind of thing to take down. I think I'm your nemesis. Our subplot shall be an entertaining distraction from the main one when it starts to drag.

They really don't, but doesn't triumvirate roll off the tounge so much better. You know what sounds even better than that? Imperator.

I won't let you touch my beloved, traitor!

Who said anything about touching? No, it's planar sequestration that will be their fate. One can hardly decapitate a magicracy with simple murder, and good high-guildmaster Hasse is already a litch.

...Getting too chivalrous for this shit. I've been enduring this quest for nineteen years, if thou wish to battle against me thou wouldst know these toils firsthand, and thou will find them dolorous indeed. All these struggles are endured for those youngest of us, but these felines before me appear to have forgotten what struggle itself is.

has my sword.

Brave Sir Simmons, where art thine Companions presently located?

His cold dead hands have touched my heart and I shall silence thine knavish tongue for threatening him so!

I can see three methods of eliminating your organization...

1. Brute force. Kill your men, loot your warehouses, free your captives, duel you on the roof of the manor you built with ill gotten gains. The manor may or may not be on fire.

2. Report your "evidence" to the Quadrumvirate. This would require investigation into your affairs and the theft of ledgers from your men. The Quadrumvirate would not be pleased to find out you've been keeping the best stuff from them.

3. Start "tall gnome" rumors about you. Your methods would have definitely gotten you some enemies and twisting the laws against you, just as you twisted them against others, would be a fun way of removing you.

>start "tall gnome" rumors

Gnomes are instantly recognizable apart from humans due to their fey features, though. They're more like short elves than short humans.

You're thinking of halflings.

Really Sir Hasse has always been a reasonable sort. Back in during the troubles he's said to have confided that faced with deposition he would simply retire and leave whatever riots or assassination attempts in the lap of the succeeding guildmaster.

One assumes that the man already running the "tall gnome" rumors and running the gnome finders guild would be the foremost authority on the subject.

They're also known for being illusionists. In a time when the government is pretty much committing genocide and tensions are high, all it would take to bring someone down is a well placed/timed rumor.

>Gnome finders guild
I am now imagining that the user in question is played by Christoph Waltz and known as "the Gnome Hunter"