pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yfGjLIPRgDA
pastebin.com/4HNVvRES
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jump 73: The Elder Scrolls (Morroblivion)
Origin: Mage [900] - As if I'd be much else, right?
Race: Breton
Birthsign: The Mage - Absent-minded and arrogant? Pfft. As if a commoner like you could judge-OH LOOK A BUTTERFLY!
Perks:
Dragonskin - ...Nina, stop laughing.
Progress - I suppose I should stop specializing in just magic. [700]
Alchemist - Mix this, a little bit of that...voila! [550]
Summoner - Daedra are rather fascinating, I think. Hmm. I wonder what happens if I merge a Daedra with a human soul after making a deal...? Things to consider. [400]
Enchanter - Not a fan of using souls, but it's interesting. [200]
Spellmaker - Hahahaha~. Time for fun! [200]

Items:
Master Alchemical Apparatus - I was getting sick of hunting down tools. [0]

Items:
Azura's Star [500] - Neat.

Drawbacks:
Cliff Racers [400]
My Favorite Drinking Buddy [700]

Uuuurgh...my head hurts. What did I do last night...? I thought I couldn't even get hangovers anymore. Alright, retrace my steps. I went to the tavern to tail some rumors about a mystical skull of some kind. I met a lady in red. And after that, I

where is the ground.

Was I levitating out of instinct while I was out? Wait. Where is everything? Why does the sky look like broken glass? Why is everything changing color?! WHY IS THERE OCEAN WHERE HIGH ROCK USED TO BE?! Oh god, oh god, everything's gone I can sense magic all around it did I do this YUKARI HELP!

Okay. Okay. Calm down. I can fix this. I can bring everything back. It's just gonna take a long-ass time and I'll have to scrounge together a lot of stuff for it and what are those things closing in from the distance OH GOD CLIFF RACERS OW OW OW GO AWAY YOU PESTS!

It got worse. It turns out at some point, I (somehow) broke the flow of time in Nirn. So that's why Tiber Septim, The Underking, the King of Worms, and the Oblivion Crisis were all fighting each other simultaneously in the rest of Tamriel. It took more than ten times my reserves in Order Magic and various other temporal tricks to put things back together. I consulted the Aedra via An Audience My Lord. They were not happy with me, and only helped me reluctantly to avoid the destruction of Nirn. Akatosh is very good at Time shit.

God, that sucked. I think I'll celebrate fixing that mess with a drink.

Wow, slow.

Sometimes slow is nice.

>Absent-minded and arrogant? Pfft. As if a commoner like you could judge-OH LOOK A BUTTERFLY!
haha

Gotta go slow.

Well. That was something.

I feel sorry for the fabric of reality now.

>Last thread's Adventure Time extrazaganza.

Man, I'd been mostly watching for the Lich (and more recently, Orgalorg but more importantly that comet entity that seems to imply because of some weird buddhist bullshit, Finn and the Lich are the same person on some level from across space and time) breaking out of things and going on a rampage since season 2-barring the odd episode full of cosmic horror like Evergreen.

Glad I seem to have gotten out just in time.

I could've sworn Pyreflame was a kind of pale-looking greenish-grey?

...say, isn't this around the time the Greymarch happens? I imagine Jyggalag wasn't very happy about his "mercy kill" probably going awry.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yfGjLIPRgDA

Your filters are fucked.

Not me, found it just browsing.

Never mind, it was actually the "How to roll dice" thread that was hidden.

Jumpers! Who's your favourite companion and why?

>I could've sworn Pyreflame was a kind of pale-looking greenish-grey?
It is, yes.

And AbyssalsAnon, if you see this, moar stuff in a seperate pastebin: pastebin.com/4HNVvRES

I might add to it later, but for now it's most Deathlord-inspired stuff.

I will also say that if nothing else, I'd sell my name for the Underhaus out of myrmidont's notes. Please put it in there if you can.

Putting up again with some of the stuff mentioned last thread fixed as a bunch of the text cut off. Also made it so the sillier types of khajiit now get custom armour if they buy an armour option so you can go housecat in full daedric plate.

This was the changelog from last thread:

- 2 new Scenarios (Listener and Volkihar).
- A bigass picture.
- A continuity drawback.
- Enchanting added to Master of the Arcane.

The planet cybertron.

I don't play favorites. That's the fastest way to get a knife in the dick. And I like my dick just the way it is thanks.

>inb4 Gaia because best waifu lmao

Gaia because best waifu lmao

>And I like my dick just the way it is thanks.
Really? You don't upgrade your dick? You didn't buy it as a body parasite?

Nirn was being held together by shoestring and prayer by the time I was done with it. I think the moral of the story is don't take high-point drawbacks when you're feeling overconfident.
That, Garlock sun man, is the story of the third week I got drunk. I don't remember the details, but Jyggalag's body was somehow half Sheogorath with a live horse for a left leg, and they both(?) angrily demanded I fix it.

Then we had a sword fight.

Tsundachi was not happy about anything this entire jump.

> Glad I seem to have gotten out just in time.
I mean. Speaking as someone who loves Adventure Time, you're not really missing a whole lot.
I think the writers kindof ran out of steam, to be honest.
Y'know, it's always a weird thing to like a series, and still when you get the chance to say whether or not someone should catch up with it, you're like, "Not really, no."
Weird feeling.

Vampire Lords miniseries was pretty cool, though.

Naw man. Sure, having roboballs and what not is good, but there's nothing better than 100% Grade A American Beef.

Also something something motion of the ocean.

Rephrasing of the question for people who don't really have favorites among companions.

You guys have companions you end up thinking about almost as much as Jumper? Looking at different options and thoughts of "I bet 'insert character here' would love this.", "I wonder what 'blank' would do in this situation." or "It would be really cool if 'Xy McX' did 'whatever and such'." popping into your mind and so forth.

I was gonna say Colress but he has the remarkable habit of backstabbing me in the name of 'potential', so no. Not picking a favorite spouse or kid because that's bad.

So I guess, probably Whimsy or SOFE.

I need sci fi jumps with good tech trees.
Specifically, spacial warping/advanced physics technology.

I've already got Warframe, Mass Effect, Star Wars, and Supreme Commander. What else?

>Warframe
>good
Try again.

Worm, for the obvious answer. Also, probably Blame!.

Legacy of the Aldenata, assuming you have a way to deal with the thermodynamic issues. I'd suggest using Karmatron Dynamics from GUNM, that would sort it out.

Saya. Because she's my oldest companion, and we're married.
Rick and Morty.

I only take my favorites as companions.
Waifu #1, Waifu #2, Daughteru. All I need.

Off the top of my head MCU, Macross, Ar Tonelico, Zoids Legacy to a certain extent and Arpeggio of Blue Steel all have good options for that. Undertale also has a decent utility-based spatial folding technology.

For the brave, there's also Blame!, Martian Successor Nadesico and Super Robot Wars.

How do alt forms work?

If I pick Demon in a jump but I was an Angel in the previous one, can I transform into my Angel form and stay as such for the whole jump?

>Waifu #1, Waifu #2
Who're those? I'm assumig #1 is Gaia?

I recall seeing a perk or equipment listing that made some or all of your equipment patterned, but now I can't find which jump it was in. Anyone have any idea what jump it was, or am I losing my mind?

No, actually.
Gardevoir and Yuuka Kazami.
The first because obvious.
The second because slight tsundere streak and great baking.

Yep. You can freely transform into any alt-forms you have, independent of other shapeshifting abilities. It's generally assumed that changes to these forms are retained in between transformations.

Cool!
>changes to these forms are retained in between transformations
I'm not sure I understand what that means..?

So I was looking through last thread and I saw the Adventure Time discussion. And I've been thinking of starting the show (actually because of the jump and the thread, mostly) so I wanted to ask where I should bail before it turns shit?

Because I watched Supernatural through Season 10 and I'm not going through that again.

I mean that if you splice...I don't know, let's just say cat DNA, into a human alt-forms it will turn from being an alt-form of a cat-human hybrid, and that won't be undone by shifting into another form. The changes will be waiting for you when you shift back.

Since each episode is written by different people, it's hard to say.

Oooh okay. Thank you.

The end of... season three I think, is the last time you'll want to watch. I think it's the start of Season 4 where they turn Finn into a loser and make Flame Princess cuck him for Cinnamon Bun. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

>For the brave, there's... Martian Successor Nadesico

Oh? What's there to put it with the likes of Blame! and SRW for "bravery"?

Kamen Rider Heisei: Kabuto
> Background: ZECT Agent [-100CP]
> Grandmother Once Said... [-100CP]
> Shooting Straight [Get a Freebie!]
> Trade Secrets [-300CP]
> Speed Belt [Get a Freebie!]
> Here I Am [-300CP]
> Lord of the Speed [-500CP]
> ZECTrooper Wear [Get a Freebie!]
> Kamen Rider...? [Get a Freebie!]
> Who Wrote This Show?! [+100CP]
> If Jumper Is Stronger... [+200CP]

[...]
> Who Wrote This Show?!
> The jump constantly vacillates between serious and lighthearted, comedy and drama.
> All of Konata's companions are constantly at odds with it and don't know how to deal.
> Meanwhile Konata doesn't even notice there's a problem.

Heavens wanted to hear about my Kamen adventures. This will be hard, because I don't know a lot about Kamen.
And yet, if the freakouts about power levels from several threads back are any indication, I might actually know more than the average jumper? That's a weird thought to have.

Anyway, Tendou is automatically better than me at everything! ... this means that I let Tendou do everything.
If Tendou showed up, I immediately just handed things over to him.
This got annoying for him very quickly.
Occasionally we played games of chicken, to see who would slack off more. I always won those battles, because I don't care if the world ends.
But Tendou would also just walk into my warehouse and take stuff to fix problems. He seemed to know his way around the Pixelator pretty well.
He's also a smug asshole and I hate him. Fuck Tendou.

Anyway, long story short, after briefly attempting to help the situation with the Worm and discovering that even as a supporting character I was completely superfluous to Tendou, I mostly spent the jump hanging out with my companions. We did slice of life things, played videogames, went sight seeing. Were occasionally interrupted by Tendou kicking ass at whatever I was trying to do. Or the casual setting suddenly caving way to some horror drama. My companions seemed to have a worse time with that part than I did.

But in the end, I had... fun. But not because I did Kamen things. I had fun just because I spent time with my companions and we did things together and it was... fun.
Maybe I should do that more often.
I thought about maybe just trying to be nice to people.

And then Tendou showed up.
Right at the end of the jump.
And as I was having that thought, he told me that it looked like I'd finally learned the lesson he had been trying to teach me.
> "What." I said.
He said that in exchange for all the jumper powers, Jumpchan had asked him to teach me this lesson. A lesson about friendship.
> "That's horseshit and you know it. Jumpchan is a sociopathic eldritch creep of a psycho, and there's no way she'd ever ask you to teach me about friendship."
"Maybe," he said. Or, maybe she did it just because she knew how angry it would make you to find out.
> "But you'll never know." Tendou said.

And then he turned around.
And walked away.

Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite because she's great as support.

>Namer allows setting conditions for its use
They have to be broad conditions, though, not specific.

>Giving companions invulnerability in Inheritance Cycle
Checked the jump, some rather nice perks (yoink) but couldn't find anything resembling companion invulnerability items in the setting (checked wikia as well).

>Tendou trolls Konata to the point where she actually loses her cool
That's hilarious.

... Well then.

Are you having a character arc?
Or is it back to business as usual next jump?

Not only that, but she has a propensity to indulge in corsetry.

Just don't swim with her.

I meant I was curious to see what you would find in general, in all the Jumps. I've never read the Inheritance one.

I've always wanted to be Merlin so I'm looking for basically the same things as you are, it seems.

Oh hey, Konata! You're alive!

I was starting to think your nihilism got to you over the holidays and you are yourself to death or something?

user, are you saying you like it dry?

I'm saying she'll drown you.

So, what you're saying is she's wet for me?

I took a break because I needed a break. I'm still kindof here, but I'm mostly just skimming the thread.
I don't know how active I'll be. Maybe more? Less? I'm still kindof trying to maintain cozy at the moment.
It's nice to know someone was thinking about me, though. I hope you had a good holiday, user!

PROBABLY BUSINESS AS USUAL.
I MEAN.

I DON'T KNOW.
If Jumpchan's actually fucking around with me at this point. Purposefully messing around with my own epiphanies. How do I even know if my own thoughts are mine anymore?
Or maybe she just wants me to think that?! Maybe the rejection of the epiphany is itself part of the plan! HOW DEEP DO THE LAYERS GO, user?!

TENDOU ALL UP IN MY FUCKING HEAD LIKE WHAT
THE
FUCK

Wet for your death.

Maybe a little bit, but mostly because she's giving you a burial at sea.

Truth be told, I'm still trying to figure that out myself. From what I've gathered, gravity-based weapons will be present-the kind of attacks that can wipe an entire fleet. So are telefrag-based space combat projectiles. The Y-Unit seems to be a rarity, but basically there's something called distortion fields that's so common in space combat that weapons technologically similar to the GBE-or at least the Zoids gravity cannon-get deflected regularly. Strangely enough the latter are apparently weak to physical attacks.

Oh, and apparently the show is like early Gurren Lagann in that is starts off lighthearted, and then people start dying horribly.

It's a trap!

It's...a...trap...?

>Tendou, from what I gather, is a smug gu whose shtick is being able to acquire things he shouldn't have by all rights and practically skew causality to beat the odds

Did you ever see Tendou and your Benefactor together in the same place at any point?

Oh, and I almost forgot about an important fact Fallen Londoners may be interested in, and which has dire implications come Sunless Skies. Basically like certain other ideological revolutions, the Liberation of Night's shaping up to be a bunch of higher powers stirring up the proles to advance their own eldritch agenda. Anyway:

Hell can smith Law.

That is all.

I get it, I get it. She's dangerous. All I'm saying is that she's a real Booker.

>mfw my question sets off a spate of brainstorming about the Abyssals Jumpchain
>mfw I lack a fucking face

Today is a good day.

Also, uh, speaking of Headless Horsemens, Mardukth, you know that Abyssals have a charm that let's them kinda-sorta-do that to other people, right?

Has anybody taken drawbacks above the Cap recently? If so, why?

>Truth be told, I'm still trying to figure that out myself.
There's also time travel. Nadesico is actually kind of a terrifying place. Lots of scary tech. Too bad my insistence on recreating SRW W's version of the Nadesico plot means I'm going to have to delve right into it. It will be worth it for the Double Gekigan Flare, though.

Can the Ore Vein be bought multiple times?

Demons are shit as always.

How do you pick companions, /jc/?

>Hell can smith Law.
Demons best.

I'll tell you if you tell me what that's from.

>Today is a good day.
Happy to help? If I think of any more than what I have, I'll add it to the pastebin and put a note in thread for you.

I... tend to have disconnected ideas, so they just kinda accumulate over times. Oh god, Lunars draft is just a mess of ideas.

>Also, uh, speaking of Headless Horsemens, Mardukth, you know that Abyssals have a charm that let's them kinda-sorta-do that to other people, right?
Oh, yes. Malicious Parody Imposter? The one that allows you to replace someone's head with head-sized effigy like a gourd of a pumpkin?

That's one of my favorite charms. I just love the whole idea, especially the part where you literally /steal/ their heads.

...Had a great run with a recurring Abyssal NPC who had used that on his right-hand enforcer, and who himself was a prince that got guillotined in a revolution... Only to stand up and pick his head back up, to use it as a bludgeoning weapon.

Bit of a weird guy, but made for a fun mostly-antagonist, sometimes-ally.

Jumps with mass import options:
>GMG
>MGNQ
>Dragonlance
>Rome
>Lord of Light

What else am I missing?

He who walks the path of trolling,
The man who will fuck with everything's head.

Girls und Panzer lets you designate a tank crew as a single companion.

Ogeha.

Talos, my titan from Titanfall. I granted him the Assimilation shard from Worm so he can absorb any tech he runs into and then I imported him as my ACU in Supreme Commander.

Add to that the magitech perks that I have and he's essentially become a living technological singularity.

Ah.....so they're boring now and just like the rest.

I see.

Boob size, relative power level, uniqueness, woobie factor.

But you don't need imports when you have best crew.

Polity, Tenchi Muyo

Is there a way to fuse ships together?

Welding.

There's a perk for up to 8 in, i think, Vandread.

No, there is indeed such a perk, but I can't remember which jump it's in.

>Happy to help?

I'm currently waiting on Abyssals before I even think about doing any of the Exalted stuff in my chain - I'll probably end up doing Mortal -> Abyssal -> ??? -> Infernal or some such, so it's nice to see I've got something to look forward to.

And yeah, Ink Monkies started doing some interesting charms for Abyssals. Damn shame they started on 3e.

That's for fighter craft and mecha, not full-sized ships.

Duct Tape Fusion from Invader Zim?

I am very much a follower, not a leader, so the criteria mostly boils down to "is nice and doesn't tell me to go away."

So it probably wouldn't work on a planet sized ship?

>pic
And this year's award for "Most In Need Of A Hug" goes to...

I like filling out the companion roster with as many personality types as possible. I like cool people, and dorks in whatever flavor they come in.

Auralnaut Star Wars?

So wait, the vampire and the candy girl are actually in a relationship on Adventure Time?

Cartoon Network allows their shows to have openly gay characters now?

If I important a Troll companion as a human, will he retain his Troll strength and regeneration?

I need inspiration.

Post your Changeling the Lost builds please.

Not openly. There's just a shit ton of layered subtext. They never explicitly state anything. It's just that they "used to hang out a lot", and now they don't, and they get all flustered and emotional around each other.

Thanks for confirming.