Aren't we supposed to get news today? Amazon announcement? Why is the board so quiet?

Aren't we supposed to get news today? Amazon announcement? Why is the board so quiet?

Pump and dumped

I bought at 80 cents please crypto gods please

Where did you guys even get this rumor? Doesn't sound true.

Don't fucking sell out like idiots. Q1 2018 hasn't even started.

If you're not down to invest for at least two quarters to a full year, then you're not an investor, you're a day trader or gambler.

Well I bought some so its probably going to crash down to .30

I bought at .82...45k worth... this better fcking moon or I’m dumping soon

I got in at $0.14, sold yesterday at $0.84. Very happy with my decision, and I'll probably be back when things stabilize, because as you said 2018 should be a good year.

This. I'm not budging and buying more and more.

Good job buying during the news kek

Ill pick some up once its halved

Congrats...I bought your bag

Set a stop loss and sit back and enjoy the ride

good luck.

There's no Amazon lmao.

Were the fuck were you do the past 9 months?
It was stuck @ 20-30 cents for a lot of time and you decide to buy the ATH? Wtf

There was supposed to be some announcement of two new "non-banking entity" partners who are household names. When is this announcement?

THERE WILL BE NO ANNOUNCEMENT THIS IS THE END

Before christmas holidays. It was said by Ripple themselves there are announcements left in Q4, and announcements are seldom announced during christmas holidays

It will be a good year indeed.. I plan to rebuy at 55 cents if it dips to that point.

I take my bagholding seriously. Like you, I've been on the sidelines for months and that pressure that was being subdued for months had to break-out soon.

2018 will be another fantastic year. Institutional usage has not even gone live yet. Only speculation is driving the markets atm. Just wait.

Amazon and Uber

>
>It will be a good year indeed.. I plan to rebuy at 55 cents if it dips to that point.
>I take my bagholding seriously. Like you, I've been on the sidelines for months and that pressure that was being subdued for months had to break-out soon.
>2018 will be another fantastic year. Institutional usage has not even gone live yet. Only speculation is driving the markets atm. Just wait.
Ripple and xrp has and is being used by banks all over the globe. This isn't new. Institutional money has been flowing into xrp.

>
>Amazon and Uber
You guys are fuckin stupid if ripple announces a partnership it's going to be a bank or something similar. Not god damn Amazon or Uber

if ripple is supposed to be the "enterprise solution", why do they rely on private investors buying coins?