Im starting to think it's a bubble. Or is it definitely a bubble and nobody cares cause we are only here to make money?

Im starting to think it's a bubble. Or is it definitely a bubble and nobody cares cause we are only here to make money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk&app=desktop
shopdashonline.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bUhhbhehhhhl

That helps

its like them dadgum tulips i heard about

Of course it's a bubble. The trick is to get in early, so when it pops, you are still up. Congrats, you are still semi early. The bubble is only starting. Wait till Wall Street get's their hands on it. They will blow it up like everything they touch.

JUSTG GHOLDL THING COINNS U SUTPID DUMB IDIOT

Nothing like tulips. Hard to store divide and transport.

I bet 99% of these fucking idiots screaming BUUBUBBLBEEEE know about as much about what bubbles are as any mentally degraded instagram models who invested their 50k whore money in BTC "because it went up so much LOL XD", whereafter they panic sell 10 minutes later because it lost 100 dollars in absolute value. you cannot know if it's a bubble, nobody knows if it's a bubble, you probably don't even know what a bubble is. STOP TRYING TO USE FIRST GRADE ECONOMIC TERMS TO SEEM SMART ON A JAPANESE IMAGE BOARD

>Im starting to think it's a bubble.

DEPEAT WIDMME GUYS:
BICON NO BABEL
BICON NO BABEL

SHA256 is quantum hard. Tell me why idiot? Tell what size numbers bitcoin uses when creating private keys. Don't come in here because you got something stupid to say. Either contribute or gtfo.

>Congrats, you are still semi early.

I want to believe. How I've been browsing this shithole site for 10 years and didn't discover crypto until now is pretty depressing.

The worst part is I'm having fun. I wish I could have been mining ETH these past couple years and day trading. Its a blast.

yes it is and yes nobody cares

BITCOIN IS DEFINITELY A BUBBLE 200 DOLLARS IS MUCH 2 HIGH

Depends on which timeframe you're talking about.

In the next year, yes, we may see a major correction.

But over the next 10 years, you'll see that EVERYTHING is massively undervalued right now. Less than 1% of Americans own any crypto currency, we are nowhere near normie saturation.

Well, it has been all over Normie news here in norway. Front pages on our main newspapers etc. etc. The financial newspaper in norway just released an article about "the next bitcoin" coins, LTC, ETH, CARDANO, MONERO etc..

We're getting our own bitcoin mining farm in norway running on hydroelectric energy. We're approaching the mania phase I think.

How many BTC to wife this

It’s a bubble but greed is making everyone blind to it

It might be but the return is way too high to not try it. It'sa once in a lifetime chance to get rich.

dis one dis time dis dis dis one is dis one um
oh ya
dis one is buubl dis time becaus
um
dis one was a bitcoim

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk&app=desktop

It's a bubble when Kim Kardashian makes her own crypto. Until then you're safe.

it's a jumping s curve you fucking mongoloids

dude, dont give her any ideas, and dont use the full kim kardashian name, this shit is indexed, and she will read your comment and steal your idea.

kek, I read this post like 5minutes ago and am still laughing

What about "Potcoin"?

That's only there because Pot is a bubble right now.

Pot should really only be $5/ounce at most. Prohibition and the subsequent relaxation of prohibition is making a bunch of hippy jews much richer than they have any business being.

POT is good for sure.

Weed takes too much effort to grow and process to be worth only $5 an ounce.

one of tha best comment i read since long;

one of the worst reply i read for a wile

dash : shopdashonline.com/

...irony.

why are these alts undervalued? 90% of these alts wont be around in 10 years.

genuinely curious.

It's all about making money. I don't give a shit about "making the world a better place" or whatever. I only care about making my life a better place. And that is helped with money. So, making money is the goal.