Give me 3 good shitcoins to invest already went with REQ, it must be cheap as shit, i am in for a long run

give me 3 good shitcoins to invest already went with REQ, it must be cheap as shit, i am in for a long run.

There are literally so many Veeky Forums triggers in this image I don't know where to start. Gym thots deserve a special place in hell

LTC
XRP
LINK

More REQ

also EOS

B3

>retarded deluded linkie spotted.
QSP
Monetha
Ethlend
DRGN
don't be a stupid linky, buy the dip

You made me actually look at the picture and now I'm extra mad

Holy shit, that is THEE most anglo tit-implanted fig slag I've ever seen

fucking glittered converse to the gym
Using a belt for 10 lb bar
her form looks fuuuuuuucked up

Enigma
fuck the mainstream

SALT.

Chloe Khan is the name

More REQ

Also TRX

TRONIX

she should put a pair of 10's under each heel so her ankle doesnt have to bend so much

Shit, you are right. From a quick look:

* Knees way in front of feet
* Left foot not completely on the ground
* Fucking 20 lb noob bar
* Using a belt with pretty much no weight

Not a belt.

"Waist trainer"

Fuckin n00bz

DENT
SMN
SUB

Yuck! She looks like a typical slut at a Nightclub, I can smell the rot from here. Holy shit you guys are fucked.

kys

While I agree that this image is trash and she should be ashamed you're wrong on a couple of those points pal.

*Knees infront of feet isn't inherently bad
*that's not a belt its a corset which is much more dangerous cause she can't valsalva

Dirty hair, shit tatts on wrist and ankles, shit nails, smelly pussy and bad breath from rotten teeth.

Nice tits tho.

I plan on taking all of my savings (am a college kid in Eastern Europe where people usually live with their parents) I got from selling TF2 hats and plan on investing that in REQ, XRP, and one more altcoin. I'm struggling between XLM and XRB. I plan on buying this stuff, putting it in my wallet and literally not touching it until 2019.

Which one do you guys think has more long term potential between XLM and XRB?

I agree with you, honestly. It's been pumping a little because people accumulating are getting overzealous imo. Dumbfucks seem to have forgotten this is a whole platform.

xrb, req

What the actual fuck is the point of a 10 lb squat? Just do body weight your pleb, disgusting.

SELL REQ RETARD ITS GOING NOWHERE

XRP
GNT

instacoin?

hahahahah aight bb

I got turned onto wabi with all the shilling. I genuinely think it could pump to 5$ in a few weeks.

this tbqh

opt

she isnt even moving any weight.

more REQ
SALT
VEN

Worst squat form ever. Belt why? Lol

LINK

>Makeup
>Not even parallel
>Fake nails
>Lightweight 10lbs babby

>*Knees infront of feet isn't inherently bad

Sure is when all her weight is on her toes lel

Obsidian [ODN]
>private & secure messaging app
>super low market cap and price
>app release at xmas
>Bittrex/Binance soon after that
>mass adoption potential due to free plan

Knees in front of feet is bad? Are you retarded?

more REQ, then XLM in two weeks (before Jan)

No ripple? I hope to gather at least around 1k euros by doing some additional freelancing until new year, and was considering just going 33% on REQ XRP XLM, fair chance of at least one of them succeeding late 2018.

Lol, Scam Coin do not fucking buy ODN

Hands also don't look even on the bar

Musicoin easy 2x.

nice arguments there

Fuck off pajeet. The SEC will ass fuck all you ODN scam cunts.