Why would anyone EVER roll a female character over a male one?

Why would anyone EVER roll a female character over a male one?

A firm pair of tits and everyone wanting to touch them has a certain appeal!

There are plenty of fantasy archetypes other than Beatstick McMuscles. Some only fit women.

Well i usually play MtF trans characters.

Examine your gif closely and you may discover the reason.

It's much harder to make the assassin-prostitute archetype work with a guy.

And is there a reason you do this, user?

Fun

Getting dicked is my fetish.

What's the difference in your mind?

N-no.

Because female are bigger and stronger obliviously!

In CoC and Delta Green, you can play the committed mother who gets roped into saving the world from extradimensional horrors. Imagine having to sever your relationship with your kids in order to travel across the world to stop a cult. There's interesting stories to explore if you want to go there.

Oh, you're talking about D&D? I don't know why you'd play a female character because D&D's fanbase is an autism pit.

It's fun to imagine a world where women aren't weak and cowardly.

That is the stutter of a liar, user!

Please, we're all deviants here, tell us your reasons!

I have my reasons.

Although the same applies to people who post anime reaction images and try to sound like cute girls.

People post anime reaction images to imagine a world where women aren't weak?

No they would be even more useless than women.

Otherwise we couldn't have these shit threads

compelling storytelling.

Being able to convince men to do whatever you want

Bad bait.
Clorox is under the counter, kill yourself outside so nobody has to roll your fat corpse away.

>Play exclusively female characters
>DM gives me shit about it
>Challenged me to play a male just once
>End up rolling a eunuch rogue that excels at disguise and spends most of the campaign disguised as a girl

Can't bring me down.

no, it's fun to imagine a world where dumb autists online were actually capable individuals

Are your women cute?

Because I yelled "Women are odd!"

Then I rolled 1d6

I have no idea, I have friends that almost only play as girls and they always give me strange looks when I question them about it.

What the fuck is going on in that gif?

He obviously wants someone to roleplay with him sexually, whether they mistake his character for a woman or full on ERP.

Sometimes. Usually they end up being the stronk, independent types. Ironically, I think the eunuch rogue was probably the cutest.

All my characters are genderless and I mentally blank the gender of everyone elses.

I leave the table at any mention of sexual attraction or "flirting."

I will outright correct the GM when they bring up the idea of a dragon having a gender.

You probably believe this is autism. It's moral supremacy. Only a deviant would explicitly choose to give their fantasy creation a sex organ of any kind.

As I have chosen to walk the path of honesty, I have the right to judge, and I exercise it to the fullest extent. The hypocrite OP has no right to indignation when he himself is a sick freak who is ultimately just using traditional games as a medium to imagine a penis.

I am to my knowledge the only true traditional gamer. The rest of you are perverts.

She looks just about ready for some standing rimming.

Where's that from?

My monsters are usually walking sex organs or something like that. The players rarely find out and when they do they feel sick.

it's from read the filename dumbass

>You probably believe this is autism. It's moral supremacy.
You had me believing until this point, you blew your trolling attempt by going overboard user.

Get a load of this faggot. I'll bet you don't even like qt boys.

Some people enjoy playing roles in a role playing game.

>Tricking people into fondling your mind penises

Is this a form of rape?

Well, I can't fit as many spiders up my dick hole as I could up my snatch.

>Can't into separating sex from intellectual pursuits

I bet you can't watch professional wrestling without becoming fixated on homosexuality.

That's how I do it.

It's multi layered horror.

I played as the severed head of a man stitched onto the decapitated body of a woman, does that count?

>intellectual pursuits

It's a game, user.

/thread

To spite your bitch ass.

I don't understand what that means. I assume M is male and F is female. What is the t? Also what are the M and F if I got those wrong?

MAID?

Also what about the player being a girl?

>'ctrl+f' -4 STR
>"no results found"
>soniamdisappoint.webm

Male to female. (A guy who pretends to be a girl)

'male to female trans' basically a man who got a sex-change to become a woman

they make statistically no difference, so why not?

>pretends

Because who doesn't want a scantily clad sorcerer? Fuck the butch lesbian fighters, mor sorcerers!

some people like roleplaying any kind of character. That can include male, female, or some weird alien race.

I mean, what if the player is a girl. Have you ever thought about that OP?

>I will outright correct the GM when they bring up the idea of a dragon having a gender.

Does the idea of different sexes trigger you?

Get back to /pol/ with your fragile ego.

Usually I just come up with the character concept then ask myself "Would this character be more interesting as a man or a woman?"
Every once in a while the answer is "man," but usually not.

Just to try something different

That's like the exact opposite of what /pol/ believes user.

Because women generally have more stylish and cooler clothing options. I don't actually care that much about gender, only how fierce, fabulous, or cute my character can look.

I have a bad habit of playing my male characters stoic as hell. Since they don't open up about their pain, most of my groups assume I don't recognize the character's inner turmoil and that I'm just "playing the numbers".

I don't seem to have that mental block with my female characters. So, when I play female characters, people get more invested in them, I even get compliments here and there.

I try to shoot for a 50/50 split on character gender, but the games where I've played male have observably died more frequently and more quickly than the ones I didn't. That kind of skews my numbers.

So, that's my damage.

Well you know DnD settings literally got belts of sex change. So you can, infact, become a biological woman throught magic.

Triggered yet?

It's been a while, remind me. Is that effect an Instant duration, or is it dispellable?

Too bad 5e got rid of the belt. Oh but don't worry, we've put in a paragraph explaining how your character's gender doesn't have to confirm to binary limitations. And half orcs are no longer created through rape, but completely consensual matrimony.

instant permanent, cannot be dispelled or curse lifted. So at that point why not start with a girl character?

It's supposed to be a cursed item i believe

That being the case, if you put the belt back on again, wouldn't you just change back?

... Well, I guess you might be male again, but there's no guarantee your facial structure and everything would be the same.

Because you can't have a male pyromaniacal nun with a gun (or crossbow, for pre-powder fantasy)

Not anymore.

Upset yet?

No. Because I'll just continue to use it as a cursed item

>upset
That's a funny way to spell horny.

>not wanting to make it a curse item so after many dickings you revert back to the original form and watch people aroused but so confused on how to feel.

>What the fuck is going on in that gif?

It looks like Japanese Pro Wrestling.

I mean, I hate new gender policies but why would you keep it that way?

If it is a curse item people will not really care or in the worst case scenario will get mad, and if you use that item as a DM people will immediately think of you as a creep. So why even have it?

>And half orcs are no longer created through rape, but completely consensual matrimony.

Because a human's first response to evil unintelligent hulking creatures isn't "Kill it", but "Oh man I really want to fuck that Orc!"

Because user, we're not all autistic manchildren who haven't grown past the idea of cooties. Some of us just either genuinely don't give a fuck about gender identity politics and just want to play a fun character idea we came up with, or find it funny to watch folks like you sperg out at the idea of "teh wymmenz" in your games of make believe.

How long have you been on Veeky Forums? The people here will fuck anything.

>unintelligent
Orcs are dumb, but still of sapient humanoid intelligence. It's mostly (evil) barbarian tribes looking to bolster their territory that interbreed with Orc warbands.

>And half orcs are no longer created through rape, but completely consensual matrimony.
Most of those are from a female orc with a male human so it's fine

Because i either use it to get rid of trash players that no one in the group likes or to change things up a bit. And in one instance i based an entire campaign around the premise that a prince got turned into a chick by his half brother and he and his retinue went out to find a cure

That sounds magical realm as fuck. You could just as easily had the prince incarcerated until the party found the magical item that would confirm he was the heir to the throne instead whoever wanted to become king.

None of the players thought of that. Plus I've been playing with the same group (more or less) for 15 years. None of us are easily offended or easily grossed out

What if he identifies as a woman with a cute femenine penis, not a "biological" magic woman with a stinky cunt?

>things that could possibly be construed as someone's fetish are always magical realm
come on man, some people are able to keep things in their pants

They are (on average) smaller.

Plus my group( the guy he was replying to) are either married or have long term girlfriends.

but why add it tho, its not like you could do the same in a better way without even going near that.

Coalburners exist, don't they?

About 1/3 of my characters are female. Sometimes I want to roleplay as another gender because escapism. And I always try to come up with female characters I would bone. So far I have played:

- A fiery-tempered goth chick swashbuckler who works as a street gang's enforcer. She will cut you.

- A one-armed eldritch knight who is definitely not!Furiosa

- A mild-mannered, pure, scholarly bard

Because you can abuse your sexuality to get what you want done

Yes. Two of the people in my group have played female PCs. One has done so multiple times.

>you could just as easily replace this original premise with something completely uninspired and super boring
I mean, sure, you could, but that doesn't mean you should.

I mean, if it is to avoid magical realm territory you should by all means.

Why is your mind so perverted

This is some fresh bait pasta user.

I love it.

>half-orcs
Isn't that because a few years ago Greenwood had a whole write up about how if the vast majority of half-orcs were rape babies it would be impossible for them to have the population numbers to be worthy of noting, and as a result most people would have never even heard of one let alone have heard enough stories to stigmatize this huge guy with slightly off teeth?

As I recall he even went into the silliness of expecting orcs, who typically only venture into human territories for resources or massive wars would drop everything to go rape some women when they know there are going to be huge efforts against them. Some will get rapey, but most wouldn't, and with pregnancy not guaranteed and the realms having a great deal of ways to avoid pregnancy or to even avoid carrying the child to term, the chance of rape babies continues to drop to so small a number that they aren't worth addressing.

It is also worth remembering that with 5e taking so much from the Realms, that FR orcs are sapient humanoids and as a result just want to get by as opposed to the murder/rape/pillage everything for no reason that some other writers push.
And similar to how half-elves are common in any area where humans and elves have lived near each other, the sane is true of orcs and humans. Also there's another piece of writing that goes into detail about how in one of the eastern regions of Faerun, orc men are more or less the ideal mate due to the harshness of life out there and the fact that your orc husband could maintain twice the farm that a human could by himself, which is part of why tensions have risen with humans getting upset about stealing jobs and women. Especially with the orc culture of the region not seeing a problem with polygamy as long as you provide for uour wives/kids.

So, Greenwood may write a lot about sex, but he doesn't go full hentai logic, as opposed to Paizo's writers.