Is this the dip? Can I buy now and not get utterly JUST'd?

Is this the dip? Can I buy now and not get utterly JUST'd?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BTC will literally ruin any breakout.

Buy now and HOLD for 1 year and report back sir

Holy fuck that amount.

why is BTC expected to run this weekend? Am I missing something?

based on TA this will run up to 1800 ~ 2.2k sat sometime in next 1-5 days, good time to get in and trade dips. project is also very good long term, can look for entry 1150 sat

Okay somebody redpill me on cardano. Isn't this the one where the founders just literally took off with all of the money like a few weeks ago? Why are you idiots still shilling this?

You're thinking of confido

What? That's a bold claim, care to back it up?

it just x2 why would you buy at fucking all time high?

if you wont do your own research on this project you will miss out on one of the bigger moon missions of 2018, it takes 10 minutes to browse through their site, and from there 40 minutes of watching a very good video done by the team, after doing that you will realize this is one of the biggest projects in the game right now with one of the best teams possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw

Lmao, that makes more sense

because it's down 17% from yesterday? I generally buy coins that are red and sell them when they're green..

Listen guys Im an expert on missing moon missions.

I bought LTC for 55$ and sold for 70$ just before it went to 300$

Bought XRP for 0,20$ and sold when 0,24$ this might look like a gain but I was down in Satoshis

Bought Dash for 300$ and sold for 300$ after it corrected, two weeks it went x3

Literally every coin I bought went up at least x2 after I sold

20% of my portfolio is ADA it will surely go to several bln $ in marketcap soon

no you buying high and fomo then sell low stop lying user.

should i sell my ark and put it in this?

ADA has way more potential so I say yes. I do own both.

something is about to happen. Either it will tank or moon

i have 61 ark and i am in profit but it just keeps bleeding at the moment. You think the risk/reward will be better with ada?

alt markets and btc are related. people speculate on alts and then hedge their gains in btc then usd. for a lot of people bitcoin is the only option for digital money. best time to trade alts is when btc is going sideways

wow gee fucking willickers arent you the cryptic idiotic crypto guru we have all been looking for. With foresight like that i am wondering how the fuck you made it this far without mummy dearest shaking the remnants out when your done pissing it in the gutter.

>Listen guys Im an expert on missing moon missions.

Thanks for reiterating for us why we shouldn't listen to your dumb ass.

I loled but I feel your fucking pain. Literally the SAME holy fuck the missed gains is brutal