>tfw trying to buy crypto in a third world shithole
Born poor, live poor, die poor.

Why don't you just mine it

>buying a GPU in this shithole
Literally, LITERALLY, 3x the USA price.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

VPN?

>being born in a 3rd world country

LOL why would anyone ever do this? Make better choices.

that sucks user, come live on my couch here in Connecticut, only $700/month

CT here too. Its cold as fuck rn.

>tfw I only got into crypto because I want to build a temple of Kek and generate free electricity for a community based mining facility.

Please Kek, many JUSTD anons need this

what country user?

$700. Seems like a nicklebit too steep for a 3rd world pajeet?

Danebro here. I'd take up that offer any day to escape this commie country. The Aryan race is nice and all, but the 'your money is everyones money' mentality is cray cray. Sucks that greencards are literally impossible to get.

fuck man... that sucks... you lost the birth lottery...

Unironically go to your country's subreddit and ask where other people got theirs or ask them to sell some to you. You only need BTC or ETH, I recommend ETH for cheap transactions, you can exchange for BTC later if you want.

Once you have that you can send it to exchanges and split it as you wish.

LocalBitcoins also works if you don't mind paying a premium and meeting in a dark alley.

if i sent you 1 BTC would it absolutely change your life forever?

would you not blow it on drugs like a retard?

not op but honestly yes it would change ny life forever i could go to medical school

Baiting pajeets to show their true street begger nature. I like you user.

I know that feel
The transaction fees on any reputable service are a huge scam
You'll get literally half the worth in bitcoins of what you put in

bro, nobody gives away bitcoin, not anymore

so why even ask?

Move to a capitalistic state you dumb dumb.

I'm similar situation like OP but I made some money few years ago selling TF2 hats (and am still a kid in college) plus freelancing over the summer and I plan to invest 90% of my savings into 3 altcoins and plan to not touch any of them until at the very least Q1 2019. I pretty much plan to move them to their wallets and forget about them. It's around 800 euros, quite significant amount of money here, but fuck it, the potential of profit far outweighs the risk of losing everything, and even if I lose everything I still lost everything relatively young and am not in any debts.

I'm struggling between XRP, REQ, XLM and XRB. Ripple and Request Network seem like they have the most potential to me, but I'm struggling about the third choice. Can any of you pros help me out a bit?

look into VEN they got some shit brewing.

>Transfers from coinbase over €30 getting blocked for 72 hour clearance
Any other fiat to crypto sites that don't take two weeks to verify?

I've also read about them a bit, but it appears someone spread a false rumor that they made partnership with Walmart or something? Do you think they have long term potential?

I use Binance.

it was my understanding you can't use fiat on binance
I've been buying with fiat on coinbase and transferring to binance