Do we have any idea wbo Satoshi Nakamoto really is. Truly one of the modern legendary myths

Do we have any idea wbo Satoshi Nakamoto really is. Truly one of the modern legendary myths

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Finney_(computer_scientist)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9lsLVJO5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Not knowing that its Charlie Lee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Finney_(computer_scientist)

I no who made bitcoin you wont like it

Probably some virgin shut in

like the rest of the guys responsible for 90% of human innovation

it’s sergey nazarov. LINK is everything bitcoin was supposed to be. all of the evidence is there

It's better without a head. The less politics/sway in your finance the better.

Ok here is a video you can do your research for the paper but the N.S.A made it
for the one world money and you are all BETA TESTERS i know im 1 of 3
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9lsLVJO5M

Link needs btc not the other way around.

The world leaders got together for the special meeting and created bitcoin as a way to stop the debt crisis. Now a lot of people are making money trading shitcoin, while all the fees go directly to the central banks

Well yeah a global currency is almost inveitible and it's a much better system than the debt-driven fiat we use now. It isn't (((they're))) means to extract wealth. In fact, crypto devalues fiat by is very nature. The more valuable crypto becomes the less valuable fiat becomes.

>Not a single person has mentioned Craig

I'm proud of you guys

this

This. Satoshi originally envisioned a peer-to-peer digital cash system, but there was one obstacle in his way to fully implementing it. It was such a complex and difficult task that he went dark for years so that he could solely focus on solving this "oracle problem". Now, today, Satoshi has re-emerged under his true identity of (S)ergey (N)azarov and he HAS SOLVED IT. ChainLink, the OFFICIAL successor to Bitcoin, is that solution. Get in on the ground floor or miss out AGAIN on becoming a crypto millionaire.

Yes but this is the truth now people know the N.S.A is the Creator
i am 1 of 3

More importantly who is Tom Elvis Jedusor

Lol that ended that discussion

Its open source tho we can see where the fee's go...

CIA

Satoshi (Wise) Nakamoto (Center)

Nakamoto (Center) Satoshi (Wise)

Center (Central) Wise (Intelligence)

Central Intelligence (Agency)

Its definitely not Hal Finney or Nick Szabo. They got into the most heated arguments with Satoshi back in the day. Satoshi was an asshole and he made fun of those two quite a bit for not understanding what Satoshi wanted Bitcoin to be.

Might be a group of aliens, trying to help us advance as a species

>Satoshi is revealed
>Satoshi dies
>Bitcoin dies
We don't need that. It's better this way.
This is not true for your average ERC20 shitcoin though.

Its easier than You guys think. Just find me the biggest weeaboo on IT and that is your nigger.
No one with a shread of human dignity would use a japanese psudonimum

Sergey (((Nazarov)))