Veeky Forums Drawthread: First of the New Year Edition

Last time, on Veeky Forums drawthread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/a82929445328b4747f17ac01278bb61b/tumblr_oejerfd14N1sh9aw0o1_1280.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for more coloring reqs

just fuck off with your dick sucking already

OR here, this is fantastic, thank you.

>thread about producing content
>user responds with vitriol
hiro would be proud of you

Giant fluffy monster being fruitlessly attacked by a group of adventurers trying to find some way to get past its impenetrable fur.

Can we have one drawthread without any drama?
2017, people. Let's be better.

can these newfags fuck off? don't they know who lewdanon is ROFL

sure his art isn't the best but he has value to our board as a legend

care to give this a coloring?
lots of shades of black for her outfit, brown boots, raven colored hair, white shirt. leme know if you have any questions about the rest.

requesting a tiefling warrior.

She fights primarily with her spear and shield combo but does keep a short sword on her waist for backup.

Her armor is plate forged but only consisting of a chest plate, grieves and bracers, with a red skirt starting under her chest plate and ending a few inches above her grieves. She also wears a red cape.

Let me know if you have any design questions or ideas.

Requesting Female Dullahan with her head tucked under her left arm and quarter staff resting on her right shoulder. Has samurai armor. Her hair is braided and orange-y

God this chara seems super cringy now that I've typed it out but it's a random roll from Tales of Arcana

last anchor for Jedi knight unless I hear from artist... Think I might have lost ya.

Anchors away!

Moving this to the new thread.

Requesting these two adorable wannabe dragonslayers doing cute things. The human is a druid, the plant girl is a warrior. The human has recently discovered that she can fluster the plant girl and make her blush a pretty gold color.

>tfw no yoshinoya body pillow to snuggle

What?

She's an incredibly swole gnoll barbarian, about 8ft tall, wearing an ornate dwarven-style adamantine breastplate with guards for the forearms and shins. She has a long Cloak of Resistance, a two-handed adamantine falchion, and a flat cap (think english working class) sitting between her ears. As far as clothes go, underneath the armour it'd be a shirt and skirt, and a pair of boots.

As a pose, she could be chugging from a bottle of wine that looks comically small in her gigantic mitts.

Anchoring

Drawfriend don't know if you're here but did you died due to holidays?

/r/ing a mix of Theon Greyjoy and Jon Snow, wearing a shinier version of the kraken breastplate. He has a bastard sword made of Wootz steel, with the rain- and cross-guard to resemble the head and arms of a cephalopod, and a finely made bow and arrow slung on his back. Thanks in advance.

Dropping starboard anchor

Requesting this woman in a black cocktail dress, with a split in her dress on her leg revealing a heavy pistol strapped to her upper thigh. she also has robot/nanobot arms that go to the shoulder.
If possible, sitting in a bar.

I would like to put in a request of this character in some more torn and dirty clothing.

if she could be in a muddy street, a little beaten and scraped up, as well as holding a knife out defensively.
thanks in advanced!

Anchor

Requesting Rebel pilot for an AoR game.

Requesting a black-haired anime girl dressed as a bishop and holding a staff with a cross at the end, eyes covered in shadow due to the lighting.

I'd like to make a (relatively) simple request, if I could.

I'd like to request this girl as a mummified or mostly skeletal undead, wearing ragged clothes and carrying a rusty sword held out, holding a lantern in her other hand. If any background work at all is done, she would be worriedly traversing a dangerous nighttime forest.

If anyone feels like fulfilling this request, I'd be very thankful!

OR migrating and dropping anchor. Still loving what you're doing with this request, dude.

Anchoring for draw thread.

An actual Dragon form of pic related, The glasses are essential.

Can I get a blood bowl elf catching the ball in this pose? It doesn't matter what variety of elf, but the blood bowl armor/pads is important.

Anchor: The Snakening

skin color?

Hey Drawfriends

Requesting my OC petting his daughter on the head with his normal hand, holding a scroll or book of some sort in his mechanical one
Hes wearing the clothes pictured no bow tie , the over coat is dark blue, with a red vest that has golden buttons. The undershirt is white.
The little girl has gray hair like her father and red eyes like her mother

around this tone sir

blap

nice!
thank you friend

Glad you're okay with it! It kinda got away from me.

This doesn't look quite like lewd's style...
Are you the Alice Boone guy?

da.

I think it is.

Can I request a LaughingKriegSluts.png? You know, Krieg-chan and the like.

Nice. Stay awesome!

I second this, we need this for Love and Krieg 2.0

Anchor

Requestan: rendition of the attached reaction image with Bone Witch and Butcher (it's Kingdom Death thing)
Bone Witch - naked, tattooed, bones, being a bitch
Butcher - big, mean, noisy, likes soccer

Old thread archived

Going to be playing an Ambiguously [GREEK] character soon. Requesting an Imperial Guard like version of this armour and helmet. If you can give it a bronze like sheen or include bronze in the armour somehow

"Apagando las DIE DIE DIE!"

Migrating.

Requesting my character for a Dragon Age campaign. He's a qunari Grey Warden.

He wears plate armor, but no helmet, and his primary weapon is a two-handed hammer/axe hybrid thing.
Armor is made of dragon bone, however a drawfriend wants to portray that, and should have some scratches on it.

Dwayne Johnson's face because why not. Totally bald, no facial hair either, not even eyebrows. A few scars visible, especially some burn scars.

Also, he's recently started displaying some Templar powers, so a blue glowy sheen on/around him would be neat, but optional.

I've got preference for pose, and everything else should be in the reference pic.

Thanks in advance to anyone who picks this up!

requesting this sniper girl firing her rifle, perhaps while jumping. She's kind of like Paul from Dune, or maybe more like Alia in that she's the unexpected result of her family's "gifts"... her family's inborn intuition is especially pronounced in her, so instead of seeing a few seconds ahead for the equivalent of uncanny dodge, she has visions of the future which she takes stimulant drugs to enhance. Usually they are used by soldiers about to make a final stand, because they are very toxic in normal concentration, so that you take them, fight like you're in the Matrix for a couple hours, then the drugs will kill you but you'll already be dead by then most likely. She uses them and almost overdoses several times in her quest to see the future. She also can sometimes "see" enemies through walls, which would make for a cool drawing as well, if it was a split-view of a wall in the middle and a soldier on one side and her shooting through it on the other. I will try to draw something like that soon, but as you can see I am not very good at drawing. To say the least.

Also link to a picture of the kind of soldier she would be fighting: 68.media.tumblr.com/a82929445328b4747f17ac01278bb61b/tumblr_oejerfd14N1sh9aw0o1_1280.png

Thank you to any draw friends who take my request.

I only know one krieg-chan so ill make a rando gal too.

Thanks Eversor! have a random picture in return.

N...No one gives me gifts back! *gasp*

Danke. That's perfect.

I'll give you all the gifts bby

hgh

sweet mother of hips

Still reposting my request for an image of my Rogue Trader. She has a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes now, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference. Thanks!

Anchoring for the user working on the hollow enamel and semen demon.

Lil color to it.

thank you kindly user!

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

u rock sir thank you so much

That is perfection!

Progress on Gargoyle

I've had this art for a while, but I've always been curious to see it colored.

Tan skin, white hair, green eyes, brown for the fur (and ears/tail), lighter brown for the clothes. Horns...I'm not sure. Most satyrs in this setting have pretty light-colored horns.

Not OR but many thanks Eversor

Requesting a Wood Elf Monk with a quarterstaff. His clothes are dual-colored (Green-Black) but otherwise really simple (no decorations at all), and his black hair is tied to a ponytail. There are some green jaggedy streaks along his face, starting from his eyes.

Requesting an admech of any sort holding a sign like the right, only with a robotic pun.

Requesting a portrait for a character token. He's a magical trapmaker, and an amateur alchemist and gunsmith besides, and he's been great fun to play. I admit, he may be a bit tricky, since I've had a hard time finding suitable character art for him, but I hope someone may enjoy illustrating him.

The character is a young man with a pale, nearly bluish complexion but for a rosy nose. He's an adult, but gentle features and an upturned nose give him a boyish appearance. His physical frame is lean, and he stands at 5'6". His hair is bright blonde, almost platinum, and thick and disheveled. Over blue eyes he wears a set of spectacles with several smaller lenses attached by screws. He may have a grin of devious glee, or the odd smudge of soot on his cheek, hair, or otherwise fine clothing. I'm only requesting a headshot for a token, but feel free to draw more if you're having fun with the subject, and I'll use whatever I get to its fullest potential. Do ask if you'd like any more detail or additional reference images, I will gladly provide. Thank you in advance!

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the right is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.

how's this sketch looking so far for you
(also,hello Veeky Forums i'm new)

Hello!

Hi there, welcome! Goodness, thank you for the rough draft, I'm thrilled to see it. From what I see so far, I think you've nailed the facial features, honestly. I think you're going in the right direction, but feel free to ask me if there's something you're not so sure of. Thanks again!

Requesting a draw of this shield that I edited perhaps a bit too quickly.

The logos in the 4 sections of the heater shield are supposed to be

Fist gripping a lightning bolt
Sun emblem
A raven (which I meant to replace but ran out of time, so ignore the existing shape in the reference)
A butterfly

Please and thank you.

I would like to request a dwarf sized teifling.

To the user who requested an eleven lancer many threads ago, I'm sorry this took so long. I wish I could do better but I'm still learning, you gave me some good practice with this so thank you and have a great 2017.

Today is the last game I have with this character. I'm expected to fight against an army of shadow beasts, umbral dragons, and countless other creatures native to the shadow plane. Wish me luck

OR here: Thanks! Looks great and I'm happy that you enjoyed the request. Happy new year and hope you also have a great 2017!

here we go some colours and lines
anything i should tweak?

forgot the lenses whoops

Requesting my character from Legend of the Five Rings to be drawn.

The Crab Clan symbol should be on the breastplate, tetsubo in his right hand, and his left hand on his daisho. Height should be around six feet, five inches (Large advantage and being a Crab means he's a biggun). Armor should look sturdy, but have nicks and cuts along the armor to show it's been used in combat fairly often.

Can provide further information on armor colors if it isn't clear enough in my next post.

Would anyone be interested in trying to make pic related into a shadowrun-styled character?

So idea is a crusader's helmet, dark clothing and overall ominous vibe but with augs. The book could be replaced with a huge tablet or kept as a book, that part I'll leave up to you the artist.

Thanks!

Should have just put the colors for reference in the image, but I'm a retard.

Not the OR but love the artstyle, very "fresh" !

thank you, you flatter me

You still taking requests?

Thank you, it's looking great! Now that there's some more detail, I can recommend a couple tweaks, but it's nothing big at all. You could probably do to take a little bulk from the bridge of his goggles. His hair could be a little more silvery blonde than golden or yellow blonde. Perhaps reduce the collar, bring it up a bit from the back so the shoulders begin a bit higher up, if that makes sense. I really like where this is going. He's got just the look about him that I was looking for. Practically feylike, which suits him well. I really like your style, too.

Requesting my crusading lady paladin.

She's carrying the greatsword on her back, with the flanged mace and shield in her hands.

The top-middle picture is her current art for reference, and she wears medium-weight armoring similar to the top-right picture, with a small, light metal breastplate over the quilted doublet.

Black and white is great, but if you want to do colors, her whole design uses the same colors from the top-mid reference, and the shield is blue/red.

Thanks in advance, I hope?

QT 3.14

Requesting my female dragonborn cleric of Sune (deity of love, beauty and light).

She's a hour-glass figured dragonborn, with fairly long legs. She has two curly thick horns, and ear-slits. Red tinted golden metallic scales with darker scales around her neck and throat. Her most defining feature would be the happy grin she has, as she's seeing an old friend for the first time in decades.

Her outfit is a breast place combined with a robe. She has armored gauntlets, armored boots and a beautiful breast plate (no boob-plate plz) which is adorned by tons of Celtic symbols of the sun and love almost intertwining each other. Her robes are a thick silken kind that shows her figure but is not revealing and has Celtic ornaments braided on them as if they were a priest robe.

She also have a Celtic triskelion tattooed on her left face, on her scales. As dragonborn scales aren't always perfect it's okey if it looks a bit "distorted".

The rest I want to leave up to the drawfriend, but I'm here to answer any questions if someone picks this up! Thanks!

how are we looking now, i did my best with the tweaks

sure thing my man

This is charlotte.

are you actually stupid?

>every girl paladin is Charlotte even if they look nothing like her

Stop jumping at shadows and go back to fingerpopping your ass, sperg.

Can we not start ANOTHER stupid fucking Charlotte shitposting spree? Give the dumb bitch a rest.

Very nice, right on. It's nice to be able to do this in real time. Actually, while you're working on this, do you have recommendations?

cant really think of anything to recommend with the guy himself, i had fun drawing him from the reference i had

unless you mean some other recommendation heh

Still takin' requests? Great, hope you can do with two people.

Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.

hey
taking simple/unsettling requests