Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1261: I Joined The Dark Side, Where Are My Cookies? Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

>he can't defend himself from nanobots
>he's not a Nanomaster
It's your problem, not mine.

VA-11 HALL-A-
0/1500
Rolled for 30
Digital Security
Human
Free Script Kiddie
Discount 2 Idiots, 1 Keyboard- Extremely useful, also my Mind Hand allows for incredibly typing speeds
Veteran of the Psychic Wars- Memetic Warfare for the Divine Emperor. Just beautiful
Free Kotatsu
Jukebox
Import- I didn't chose this benefactor! Why are you letting the damn Dog spend my points?.........WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE SPENT HER POINTS ON A FUCKING BAR!?
Nanoswarm- I REFUSE to have a parasite bonded to me, at least make the damn thing useful.

------
Amaterasu-
0/300
Rolled for 28
Digital Security
Uplifted Shiba
Free Script Kiddie
Deed to a bar
------

May you live in interesting times+300- It seems this world needs a new leader. Someone who will reach down and rise up the masses against their current corrupt rulers. It needs an Emperor, a Diviine Emperor. Me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Crafty-Corgis+200- Idiots being idiots, even if I have to clean their mess it will at least me momentarily amusing.

Pic-Related, it's Ammy with her new skills

Hey folks. Status report on the Kamen Rider Amazons jump.

I'm still doing it, but I've realized that I don't have enough canon material for it to feel substantial.

So I've decided to wait for season 2. Even if I did put out something now I'd have to update it for season 2 anyway.

So Jumpers how often do you just completely go out of context in a jump?
Like not even pretending to care about genre or established events

>Where Are My Cookies?
I've got three boxes of homemade cookies in my fridge right now. They are delicious.

I would say joining the dark side has given me my cookies.

That's basically Tiger's whole shtick. He gives no fucks about the genre or established events. He wants to be acknowledged as the Rightful ruler of the world, and study its' magic/physics/whatever in-depth.

>Forgetting my name
God damn it.

Whenever someone significantly hurts one of my children.

My wives as well, but to a lesser extent.

>Defense of the Ancients 2 - 711
Archetype: Strength
Allegiance: Radiant
Race: A Simple Human
Drawbacks: The Rebirth of the Ancients (+600)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP

Perks:
-A Light In The Darkness (Free)
-The Strength of a Hero (Free)
-A Beacon to the Hopeful
-Tiny
-Dragon Knight
-Master of Fire

Items & Party: (+400 Item-Only Stipend)
-Helm of Iron Will (Free)
-Mjollnir (abuse weapon import)
-Iron Plantation
-Faerie Pyre
-5-Man Party

So, kamen rider heisei part 1...

What the fuck am I looking at? Which origin is the kamen rider origin?

>Whenever someone significantly hurts one of my children.
>Wives
Yeah, that provokes....a reaction in Justice.

Yes and?

All of them except Grongi, technically.

We all know this is just your sad attempt at turning the mocking aside, you fool. I'm looking forward to ruining your Valentines Day next.

Three of them relate to three different Kamen Riders.

That's not going to work, sweetums. You lost Christmas and New Years, best wait a bit before trying to recover.

>Kamen Rider Amazons jump
>AMAZONS
...Tell me more.

Skipped FF8's plot for Triple Triad. Did not give a single shit about Sword Art Online. Decided to become the top badass in Honnouji instead of anything more important. Somehow got into a fight with Cruiser Tetron in Iji despite them not actually being canon to each other.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT, BUT IT'S LIES. FUCKING LIES FROM THE KAMEN RIDER.

Trust me, it's not the sexy kind.

What's the best humanized pokemon to waifu?

Wait. Were they trying to imply I'm the shitposter again?
Wow, that just flew straight over my head.

At about 90% health, when I'm building/ Training, or when somebody would clearly outmatch me with only in Jump Skills.

Motherfucker. How am I supposed to go MAXIMUM KAMEN RIDER if it's spread across three origins?

...alright, give me a rundown for each one.

Alice is cute.
CUTE!

>Were they trying to imply I'm the shitposter again?
Yep.

>Wow, that just flew straight over my head.
It's okay. You're Justiceanon, not Perceptiveanon.

Weeeeeelll...

Check the entries for the ones that are already humanoid. You might like Tsareena, not that I know what your tastes are.

It make me laugh when I think of how they were defeated by the spirit of Christmas.

Tsareena is basically just footfetishism and hardcore femdom. Her whole gimmick is kicking things to death with her ugly mutant legs.

Amazons are insect-reptile-humanoid monsters who eat human flesh with many of them being Regretful Monster archetypes.

It relates to three different Riders. Unknown Amnesiac is Kamen Rider Agito, Gills, and Another Agito; Wanderer is Kuuga; Police is combination of police officers from Kuuga and has power armor discounts based on officer in Agito's.

Same. It genuinely makes me smile thinking about it.

Rolled 1 (1d8)

1.Fire Emblem Awakening
2.Destiny
3.8-bit Theater
4.Blazblue
5.Ragnarok Online
6.Tomb Raider
7.Akame ga Kill
8.World Trigger

No Whammies No Whammies No Whammies

>FEA
That's....Not bad?

Yeah, exactly.
I'm not one for either of those, but the ojou-sama part is alright.

Best is subjective, but you can't go wrong with pic related

I guess it's sexy if you find human-eating monsters arousing?

There's no accounting for taste I suppose.

Acquire waifus, become dragon.

Best path to ruling the world is just marrying Chrom, though.

I'm happy the shitposter lost too? I'm just taking steps to deal the final blow, or are you telling me you really want him to be here through Valentine's Day, Summer, next Christmas, etc.?

It evolves, though.

Furry aside, her ear-hair skeeves me out. I have a thing about clean ears and that just ... I can't deal with her in humanoid form.

All the time, unless the consequences would seriously hurt people or bite me in the ass.

This is your waifu.

Justice, that's just cute. CUTE!

I generally don't, but there's a few settings I wouldn't mind just going hog wild in. Warhammer and Necronica are probably the two biggest examples that come to mind.

There's the old standards, like Lucario and Gardevoir, but personally I prefer Mawile or Zangoose. There'a a lot of choice, actually. Why pick just one? Why not six?

>No Donkey Ollie jump
I hate you for placing this idea into my head. Now I can't seem to unthink it.

Delphox is nice too.
Don't let the ingame model keep you down.

Do you mean which pokemon would be best humanized or which humanoid ones are best?

Gardevoir is the default either way, considering its an empath whose mood is attached to your own, who seeks to protect you at all times and make you happy, and will give its life for you.

Pick your favorite Pokemon, stick your dick in it.
Or stick it's dick in you, we're all about equality here in Jumpchain.

I have no idea who that is. Also can Astra and Aether activate on the same attack? Cause that's fucking crazy.

>"Realistic Pokemon"
No. They are always drawn incredibly ugly. Even the ones that are fucking DOGS are drawn like they are lizard monsters.

I thought so. Also it seemed in-character enough, Ammy likes her Sake, owning a bar = tons of Sake.

Guys, he said humanized. Not humanoid. Calm down.
Then again a certain perk in Mystery Dungeon tells me that these threads were founded on this sort of thing.

*gauntlet

In game only one active skill can activate per attack.
You can get individual crits per astra strike, but it's one of the other for astra and aether.
I forget the priority order, but I think aether would proc over astra if both were to happen at once.

Chrome is the prince of Ylisse. He'll rule it one day.

If you go female Avatar, you are basically princess of Plegia, the neighboring nation.

If you two get married, you basically unite half of the entire world under your rule instantly. And considering the other continent attacks later in the game, that's all the excuse you need to bring them under your rule.

Okay, so... Police seems the least kamen rider-y.

And there's no import option. Of course not.

WHY IS THERE NO COMPANION IMPORT?

>Astra and Aether
Don't think so, no. Otherwise that would be 80 attacks at once, and nothing in game can stand up to that. Your max is probably 40, or maybe 20. Astra is well worth it though.

What's the ruling on catching legendary pokemon? Is it possible?

Time for a build.

Last time on Restarted Chain:
Yorokonde was the little girl. There were no pants as far as the eye could see.

This time: Jump 16, Hellsing

The last few hours of our time in Strike Witches snuck up on us. The white room closed in on us during a particularly energetic and drunken game of Twister on the beach of Tahiti at midnight. Needless to say, it wasn’t until some hours later that we had recovered our wits enough to realize where we were.
This time there wasn’t even a note from the Coordinator, just the same series of plain, grey filing cabinets that contained all the Jump Documents.

Raven: So, where are we headed this time? First time you’ve been able to choose in a while.
Jumper: Thirty years isn’t that long. And it was a fun ride.
Yamato: Phrasing!
Wakana: Dear, don’t make me hurt you.
Y: I’ll behave.
J: Anyways, I’m really not sure where to head next. I have a couple places I know I want to head but deciding on which is a little harder.
Okuda: Why don’t you tell us a little about them boss? We could decide as a group.
J: Sure. The first is a post-apocalyptic world where magic’s gone absolutely nutty and most of the humans are gone. It’s pretty chill for the most part, but there’s bits of darkness tucked into the cracks. Most of the main characters seem like fun people to meet. The other is way darker and bloodier, and it involves vampires, but it is a pretty substantial power boost. Also, if the Coordinator picks it for a punishment Jump, he could put us on the side of Vampire Nazis.
L: Vampire… nazis…
R: Oh god, she’s got that look in her eyes.
L: Bring on the bastards! RIP AND TEAR!
J: … Who showed her Doom?
R: No one. That’s the scary part.
Y: I just want to be a guy again. And test out my new necromancy spells. You didn’t let me do that that ALL last time.
J: Oh, don’t worry, there will be plenty of dead bodies.
Y: YAY!

[1/3]

>all realistically drawn pokemon are ugly
Well... they are pocket MONSTERS.

Jesus, this is why I fucking hate the Fire Emblem jumps. Are game mechanics really so ingrained in the world that half of the choices act like they're actual parts of the setting or otherwise are based on them? FE:A is by far the worst in this regard.

Yeah, sure. Just don't waggle your dick about bragging about how every other jump is irrelevant because you caught God or whatever.

Because it's in drastic need for an update but the people involved are working on other projects at the moment.

You can do it if you can manage to both find and actually catch them.
Good fucking luck though. Bring masterballs or bust.
You might not want to try catching God though for obvious reasons.
Arceus is kind of a dick if the animu is anything to go off of.

Fair enough.

>The KING marrying a dude for political power
>When he could just conquer.
How about no.

Worth noting, you're an amnesiac.

That said, just yell at validar when he tries to kill chrom. Something about being a sucky father and how you don't need his approval to get laid should do.

Also, if you've got purification perks, hit aversa with them.

Just think of them as special techniques you autist.

But that's bullshit you autist.

To be fair, one of our first jumps (PMD) was like that.

Cool. I'd probably go for Rayquaza mainly out of nostalgia. Pokemon Emerald was when I first got into the games.

that's because Quicksilver has all of the creative talent of a hobo.

>Giant ass dragon IN SPACE
Good taste.

A lot of artists don't (or didn't) live well, user. A few of them were probably even homeless at one point.

The game mechanics is just fluff dude. You aren't actually locked into what your class does it just makes you better at it.
Skills really don't combine like that though.

As for how ingrained into the setting game mechanics are I would say that it's not necessarily like that in verse, but from a player perspective thats the only way we're ever shown things outside of smash bros.
It's not that things need to be classes, but it's a lot easier to put it like that rather than partition things off.
I think the sacred stones jump did it admirably though given what they had to work with.

Chrom is also best boy so it doesn't have to JUST be for political power.

I know, it's just somewhat annoying. Game mechanics are one of the first things that'll get me to nope out of a jump.

Best girl is Arcanine then.

My man!

Are there any Chaotic/Neutral Good/Neutral style sun gods?

All the ones I can think of are either strongly lawful or conniving evil dicks. Gwyn, Heliod, etc.

Can be fictional or real.

Fire Emblem Awakening-
0/1200
Lord-Obviously
Rolled for 23
Free Charm
Discount Rightful King- As if there was any doubt
Discount Aether
Tactics
Invisible Ties- And once again you let the Dog spend some of my points. What is the damn point of this Amaterasu?
Aptitude
Free Rapier
Master Seal

Stunted+200- I swear Amaterasu if you laugh....GET BACK HERE SO I CAN HIT YOU!

Looking through archives I can't find anyone having claimed an Elric of Melnibone jump. I'd like to claim it.

Holy shit thats a lot of fluff.

>it's a drawback that permanently kills a companion

>Local Child Lordling chases around Dog with a sword three times his size

Yay. We need more things that actually punish powerwankers.

>Giant dog horse
>FLUFFY
>Warm
>Gotta go fast
>Can ride her around in both forms
>Singles viable
>Actually one of the best mons in double battles
>Maximum loyalty

Zarus.

>it's a drawback that permanently kills a companion at random

That picture is a great argument for your case.

Drawbacks: It all started on a midnight stroll in the woods... (+0)

R: What? What is this?
J: Just something to lighten the mood.
R: There's going to be dick jokes now, aren't there?
J: SO MANY DICK JOKES!
R: The man I love, ladies and gentlemen.

Origin: Hellsing Organization

L: These are they guys who get to punch vampire Nazi's in the face, right?
J: One of two, but yes. The other option is the Catholics.
L: I'll warm up the tea kettle.

Abilities:
+ Feared (Free)
+ Weapon Channeling (300, 700)
+ Alucard's Embrace (600, 100)

R: You're really going whole hog with this vampire business? Blood drinking and everything?
J: Well, sort of. I'm not planning on feeding on humans. Mostly dragons.
R: That's... better?
O: Can I drink a dragon? What do they taste like?
J: If you want. I have to bite you on the neck first.
O: So... standard Friday night?

Items:
+ Uniforms (Free)
+ Hellsing Arms Anti-Midians 13.7mm (Free)
+ Nazi Armory (100, 0)

Story:
Okay, full frontal honestly, this place got lewd, so I'm just going to talk about it in generalities.
So, I woke up with Fem!Alucard's fangs buried in my neck, a Hellsing Organization uniform on my back, and being stared at by my Companions. Their expressions ranged from horror to amused interest. In fairly short order Alucard complimented my taste, insulted every one of my Companions individually, and took us back to Hellsing. The conversation with Integra went something like this.

Alucard: "I can keep pets if I want to!"
Integra: "Random members of my staff you assault and turn into vampires are not pets!"
A: "Well not with that attitude negative Nancy."
I: "At least you didn't shoot anyone this time."
A: "Hang on a second..."
>Alucard proceeds to turn around and shoot me in the stomach.
A: "There, is that better?"
I: "NO! That's not what I meant at all!"
A: "You really need to be more clear on your orders then."
[2/3]

The only real drawback to Arcanine is when things get a little rocky.

SO Age of Wonders has a perk called False Balance that basically lets you cheat requirements for magic items and powers e.g. using something that requires you to be pure good despite being an evil douche, as well as being able to use diametrically opposed forces like Order and Chaos at the same time

My question is can this perk be used to allow you to become the Avatar of multiple kingdoms in DC Occult? I know the notes say you can't but False Balance just seem like it should be able to get around that unless it is a hard Fiat that you just can't get around no matter what

False balance doesn't let you buy incompatible things in a jump document unfortunately.
However if you could somehow manage it in the jump itself it might work.
Maybe.
Perhaps.
I'm not really an expert in DC to know if that's possible.

Never heard of it.

Usually I substitute "ugly" with "boring"

Stormbringer best swordfu.

I don't think that would let you if it's just getting around alignment restrictions, because that doesn't seem to be what stops you being an avatar of multiple things, it's just that you can't be two avatars at once.

how the fuck are her boobs not slipping out of that.

The artist has no idea how clothing works because it looks just painted on her with cloth hanging from the sides.

Opposite Magic from Anima would probably work better, desu senpai.

>Painted on.
I'm okay with that.

In the cosplay community, they use double-sided tape.

Seriously mate?