I am seriously considering going all in on Dogecoin

Try to convince me otherwise before I pull the trigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#charts
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#charts
youtube.com/watch?v=H3oiThw2RxE
reddit.com/r/cryptospread/comments/7icnzd/giveaway_draw_some_doges_for_some_doges/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's a good idea

I’m ok with this

Large market cap

Thanks desus. I was convinced by this chart I keep seeing everywhere. Seems like a no-brainer.

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you.

Do it
Hodl
Doge always survives and out-performs btc over long periods.

Yeah trust this guy OP

But biz was telling me to buy ripple at the top lol. Dogecoin is low and I have only seen people saying it's a joke etc on biz whilst shilling 2017 tier shit coins.

Hence why there are now Ripple bagholders because they bought at the top and didn't buy low when it was sub .20. Do you get it now?

>Do it
>Hodl
>Doge always survives and out-performs btc over long periods.

This is what I was thinking. If you look at the chart Dogecoin pumps, falls, pumps falls ....... etc etc.. We are now in a fall so it is time to buy now?

What coin would reccomend instead anyway?

dont fucking buy this ultimate meme shitcoin. plz

Yeah I think I do, you buy coins when they are down in the dumps (i.e when biz is not interested) and be patient until they rise? With Dogecoin this seems like an obvious buy no?

They're going to go to the moon in the most literal sense.
Good luck OP.

The obvious buy was QTUM since Veeky Forums never talks about it, and when somebody does it gets ignored or accused of being a shill.

Despite its 30% increase in BTC Veeky Forums is STILL ignoring it.

Doge is a very inexpensive, fast way to move money between exchanges. I wish Binance would list it.

Dont fool yourself.

Look at the chart though, do you really not see a rise again? I am willing to hear counter-arguments.

I bought a million dogecoin with the exact same plan. Just waiting for Doge to catch up with the recent Bitcoin explosion and it should moon like usual.

Veeky Forums is a scam coin where the dev wants to dump his premined coins onto Veeky Forums. I should know, I bought .1 BTC of 4CHN and am still holding forever now.

DO IT

Yesss!!!!

DOGE when it reached its floor is always a good buy. Worst case scenario it doesn't move for months but you lose no value in sats and still appreciate an increase in fiat valuation if bitcoin continues to rise in value. Best case scenario is a guaranteed 5x from the cyclical pump.

>DOGE when it reached its floor is always a good buy.

Literally, I don't understand how everyone isn't going all in on this like it is Sash Grey.

Ironically it's also good coin that works

ok im i have a limit buy order at 19 and will have 100000 doge. wish us luke

I was being ironic towards the person I replied towards.

Because there's no indication when the pump begins. You could be waiting for more than a year and miss out on other moon missions.

i agree with this .

You could say that for any other coin. Dogecoin seems ripe to me. Loads of other classic Alts have been pumped recently, Doge just looks so ripe.

You have to be patient for sure.
I considered buying it recently when it was around 15 sats. Now it's at 20.
If this goes to anywhere between 80 and 100 again though, you will gain more than the average biztard chasing moon missions. I suppose it depends on how good of a trader you are though because some people manage to make massive gains shuffling alts.

The big question for me is if there is going to be another pump. I don't like to rely on past trends too much because they don't necessarily tell you anything meaningful about the future.

Why does it always survive? Is it just because it's such a fucking meme of a coin, no one really touches it?

True, but then you might as well not speculate much at all. Say a year ago when litecoin was like $2-$3, a lot of people would have sold thinking history wouldn't repeat. But now look again, history has repeated. I would think Doge has got to be one of the most sure bets.

Yeah I think the whole kind of shor term trading stuff is pretty dangerous, I think it is the reason for a lot of the Veeky Forums 'buy high sell low' stuff, you get too wrapped up in the emotion.

People on Veeky Forums see a coin mooning and buy it because they believe it's going to go to Mars and when this is most often not the case and they get left with bags.

I see the best technique is to buy low and sell high, and when the price is low, that is when most people are not excited by the coin. You want to buy before the excitement and sell when people are excited. And with Dogecoin I see a really good case for the price rising again. It just seems inevitable.

>Is it just because it's such a fucking meme of a coin, no one really touches it?

That in the low phase, but in the high phase everyones really excited about it. It is hard to explain if you haven't lived through Dogecoin pumps, but this has been the case since 2014.

It has fast transfer speed, dirt cheap tx fees, good volume, and exchanges use it to pair to coins that trade below 1 sat. It's backed by the litecoin chain too. It's actually one of the safest buys in crypto, as strange as that seems.

I'm ready

Believe it or not DOGE is still used a lot for transactions. Transaction fees have consistently been 1 DOGE (~$0.0038). To this day it's still doing twice as many transactions as Dash and it was doing about as many transactions as Litecoin per day (before the Ethereum network got clogged by cryptokitties, since then Litecoin has been doing more transactions)

Can we say that doge performs better than even the recent "zerofee / instant" transaction coins which don't even try to bother comparing to doge.

Been buying since 16 sats, this is a fucking nobrainer desu, the whales ALWAYS pump this

I miss the 2014 doge threads

This coin would actually be pretty big if it wasn't based on the doge meme

That depends which cryptos you are referring to. Is it better than IOTA? For sure, but so is about everything else. Is it better than XRB? Most likely not, but there is also no incentive to run a node for XRB since there is no block reward or fees to be collected.

There's monacoin that is kinda similar, but it actual has portal around it and lots of users selling shit for it.

Imagine a rebrand of this coin

Yeah, but I also don't sort of buy into "zerofee" since it just lower barrier to DDoS the whole network.

>Been buying since 16 sats, this is a fucking nobrainer desu, the whales ALWAYS pump this

Thats it I am buying it lads. Most obvious trade I have ever made. Lambos incoming.

Anybody that doesn't know what dogecoin is used for on the crypto stage won't make it; I'm sorry to say.

is it gonna moon the same 120 sats, or is it going much higher this time?

I seet it going 80-100 Satoshi at least, but it really could moon to like $0.01 to - $0.10

Never go fucking all in ffs. All in BTC is just about defensible, but anything else is fucking retarded. Maybe it pays off but odds are you get rekt.

Because we know Sasha Grey(Dogecoin) is damaged goods.

Why not though? I want maximum profits desu. Why mess with small profits when I can make 34k in one trade?

>Because we know Sasha Grey(Dogecoin) is damaged goods.

Just one passionate romp and dump? (Like Dogecoin essentially)

>going all in on a literal joke

Hasn't stopped it every other pump.

This

I had a ton back in 2013 as a joke but I left it on an exchange that closed and I’m assuming stole all my doge

>This
>Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you.

Veeky Forums has been telling to buy Ripple at the top for 24 hours whilst I have just quietly bought Dogecoin. I am contrary to Veeky Forums.

2018 is year of the dog. Will definitely moon at chinese new year

>2018 is year of the dog. Will definitely moon at chinese new year

Awwwwwwww yeah

I want to buy some doge but it isn't listed on kraken
Where should I go to get myself some?

It's there XDG/XBT for DOGE/BTC

Look at the volume that DOGE and REDD are being traded at. There are immediate walls upwards of 50 BTC on either side, and it seems that the volume that are at their respective sats is honestly staggering. I'm no analyst, but I see that as a safe spot for whales. Price won't move anytime soon.

>2017
>Veeky Forums sincerly shilling for DOGEcoin.
what went wrong?

Have you seen the historical price chart? We are in this to buy low and sell high.

Dude im hodling Doges since 2013.
It just fascinates me that Veeky Forums is shilling them now.

Im btw using them since ages for fast money transfers from one exchange to another also they have 0% fees.

I saw that doge is in for a huge pump, I also saw that siacoin is in for a huge pump.. Having a hard time deciding which to put 300 into. should I 150 each?

Veeky Forums should have been shilling Dogecoin before every pump, but no they get caught up in moon missions like Ripple and buy high/sell low.

I don't know much about siacoin, but if it's a good bet I think going halves is probably wise.

yeah lets just completely ignore the green line in that chart guys

I JUST WENT ALL IN, 4000 FUN 19000 DOGE RATE MY PORTOFLIOE

19000 doge you fucking alpha

Yeah that is the rule at the moment. Look at all of the other recent pumps. All undervalued in Satoshis yet high in dollars pre pump.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#charts

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#charts

100%!

found 118K doge in a wallet from 2014, ahh the memories

dogecoin is my fav coin. I only have 42 bucks in it but i had to buy at least some

Good job lads. Will be nice when the next moon mission occurs to have a stake.

The issue you have is your still trading in OUTDATED fiat

>The issue you have is your still trading in OUTDATED fiat

This, the fiat will follow just like with Litecoin and Ripple anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3oiThw2RxE

go all in op

Want some doge, try this competition for 25 free doges:
reddit.com/r/cryptospread/comments/7icnzd/giveaway_draw_some_doges_for_some_doges/

The dogecoin community is so positive
Everything else is a shitshow of greed

Would love that to be true. I have a ton from years ago. So much dumb money is flying around that this may be the year of the doge. But if not, I’ll just keep hodling and hoping.

worst case doge will be 13
Best case doge will be 100+

current price doge is better buy then bitcoin

which market are you going to use?

damn you fuckers sold me.

im 1,000,000 doge now and will be checking charts like a hawk