Bitcoin crashes to 10k tomorrow. Futures and normies fucked it all up

Bitcoin crashes to 10k tomorrow. Futures and normies fucked it all up.

Which other crypto coin do you think is on the rise then? I'm fairly new to this stuff.

stop listening to biz before you ever start the habit. nobody here knows shit and especially not the price action of btc

I do

So where do I go then? I'm interested in earning more about this crypto currency deal but not sure where to look honestly.

>Starting crypto
Oh boy... Get ready for a real ride.
Here, have a pink wojack, you'll need it later.

hahaha is it really that bad

Who fucking cares loser? It was like 9k at Thanksgiving, if it had never risen I would have been still happy

If you're not in it for 10+ years you're doing it wrong cuckboi

good
i only come here for wojaks and newcoiner's tears

Feds in Utah bout to sell 10 mil in seized BTC and BACH from the silk road fuck. Then what do..?

BCH*

Hmm I’m genuinely considering pulling all my BTC out and parking it in my coinbase USD wallet.

What are the transaction times/fees? Is it instantaneous?

That's not how it works nigger. Feds auction seized assets. Some whale will be able to buy them all.

It's instant, no fee.

Coinbase will jack your stash and take 20 years to transact.

Keep on a desktop wallet idiot not jewbase.
get electrum

Move all of your BTC into GDAX (the exchange half of Coinbase) and transfers are free.

bitcoin has been tamed by wall street. its volatility is out the window. we'll never see a serious spike up or down ever again. just slow movements

Why would more people getting in to investing Bitcoin and futures fuck it up?
Wouldn't it increase it's value,?

Yeah, keep all your assets on the exchange, that sounds BRILLIANT.

Yup. Just posted the same thought

This round of the game is over. There will be more. And they will go higher. But all good things come to an end.

On the brightside, there will be cheap BTC at the bottom. Just make sure you've still got money to buy it and aren't stuck all in on BTC already.

no if you aren't retarded you won't lose much money without extremely bad luck

I'm talking about moving your BTC from Coinbase into GDAX for withdrawing it to your wallet free with no fees retard

>Occams razor always wins

You're fucking retarded

Streamr.
Has 1/50 market cap of IOTA and IOTA is going down the shitter...