I'm new to the coin craze. Been making quick gains on coinbase for a bit now...

I'm new to the coin craze. Been making quick gains on coinbase for a bit now, interested in getting into the up and coming crypto. What's the best app/site/setup for buying/selling crypto, and being able to sell it for USD cash. Security is #1 to me, lowest fees are #2. Ease of use probably somewhere in between. New to this but intelligent/tech savvy.

ur mom pussi

Yobit

LEAVE

Stop fucking typing and read more faggot

is this a joke?
>"new to this but intelligent/tech savvy"

You're obviously fucking retarded jfc

Espers on Yobit is ALWAYS a solid option.

But seriously..... fuck off.

Buy an ico like BZC, and dump right after they come on an exchange. bazingacoin.com

That's how most of us make money. You can easily get 10x.

How bout you fuck off and learn the basics by yourself you handicap.

Christ alfuckingmighty.

>"Hurr durr my priorities are high security with low fees

As if they arent everyones you capper.

GO buy espers on YoBit

Fuck off were full

Wait for bitcoin plutonium on coinbase

>I'm new to the coin craze
Welcome to Veeky Forums!
go fuck yourself.

Fuck off norman

First the Boomers invaded Reddit
Then they came for /pol/
Now they're here.

I mean the bottom line is at the end of the day, I have and will always have more than 99% of the people here. But figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Not grandiose but I'm just an already wealthy guy looking for some extra insight. Maybe you could say I've made my way off good choices at the right times, I don't know. But at the end of the day I'm not an entrepreneur, and I'm not filthy rich, just a wealthy guy trying to get in on something he knows little about, asking for 2 minutes of someone who's already better than me at it's time. Maybe some of you bitter fucks could take a lesson on becoming successful from this.

How to earn in crypto

Step 1 - kill yourself
Step 2 - repeat step 1

What's an ico and what's an exchange?

I have a pretty good death benefit if I could find someone to halve it with I'd totally fake it.

Just use Binance user, by far best exchange for getting into altcoins or just hodling what you have, 0.05% fees very cheap (referal code plz 11167283)

i'm not taking this bait.

You're too late to make any real gains.

What are you even saying?
>im rich, im richer than 99% of you guys
>answer my question
>by answering my question you could learn a lesson on becoming successful like me

Fuck off and die.

Not looking to get rich just to do a hundred or few a day by day trading, and maybe sink an investment in one or a couple for a few weeks to months.