You have about 1 day to get in at this price, user. Don't make me come back here asking for an apology biz

You have about 1 day to get in at this price, user. Don't make me come back here asking for an apology biz.

already got in yesterday, can't wait for this to wreck IOTA

hmm what could possibly go wrong

hahaha my sides

tssss
>let him think he is going to destroy 10 billion next-gen 3.0 technology with p&d coin that's using IOTA network to scam people.
>ultimate state of /pol once again

Screencapped. Some people like missing out I guess

this is a currency IOTA is a platform, i dont get why people are comparing the two.

Deluded idiota, atleast this coin doesn't have to fake partnerships to get attention

IOTA functions just fine as a currency, no one cares what the label is when they can easily convert it to fiat. You're basically saying that IOTA is strictly better than XRB if this is just a currency.

Currency that will run on IOTA platform called Qubic.
>and if you wait and save some money to buy that currency you will be truly awoke
>until then stay scammed by these rai coins

non functional platform
>"we gonna moon guys"

lmao, stop saying shit, "deluded idiota" ahahahaha

iota vs bitebal??

Is it actually functioning right now though? i hear people are having problems with the wallet. and its not as fast as they were claiming it was.

much better ROI on IOTA if over a year hold

>iota functions at all

you clueless retards dont know all the transactions are funelled through the "temporary" centralized coordinator and has been for two years.

dont worry in another 8 years they will remove it, until then enjoy getting spammed by zero cost transactions

yea it's like 10min for transaction, devs working on the network back end, making changes after spam/ddos and other attacks they've received since last week.

>pic related attack on tangle - 1mil transactions, red is spam, blue empty, green valid

FUD
>coordinator will be replaced by self-learning neural network once all pieces put in place by the team.

>Trust us guys the tech is coming

>we are going to build a decentralized p2p self-learning neural network
>something no-one has ever done before
>but it's coming real soon trust us

Even if this shit doesn't moon I've already made a bunch from it.

> Someone told be bout the meme
> See retards chimping out in mercatox/bitgrail chat
> Watch them spamming "MOON MOON"
> Wait for my time to strike
> XRB starts crashing
> Panic sells like no other
> Both trades go down
> Buy 10,000 at 8 satoshis
> Wait a day and watch the tears
> Sell out slowly at 16-17 satoshis
> Done with XRB

was a fun pump n dump