I'm holding this for 5 years. Thoughts?

I'm holding this for 5 years. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

buyandhold100crypto.com/my-100-cryptocurrencies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh my god... pls tell me this is a LARP.

That is the worst fucking portfolio I've ever seen if that's real.

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You'll probably lose your money.

I'm laughing my fucking ass off

Why? 10 usd in the top 100 coins. One of them Is guarenteed to 100x in 5 years, no?

>he fell for the diversification meme

There is no probably. OP is a dumbass if this is how he spent his time. You have to be a special kind of dumbass to spend that much time buying so much trash thinking you're being clever.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep in mind that over 90% of current cryptos will be irrelevant in a few years. Maybe even in a year, since crypto moves so fast. If one of them moons and 90% fail, you're still poor.

it's... beautiful

>buying everything at the top of the bubble

even if they double in sats bitcoin will crash so much youll lose all your fiat

This guy gets it. OP clearly does not.

Didn't even cap weight the investments... christ.

So much stupid. This is the kind of person I've made my money from apparently. The kind of person who makes a strategy based on being a bagholder.

could... this...be.. real?

you'd probably make more money with a noob portfolio of BTC/ETH/LTC. Also there's no way your hands are strong enough to hold for 5 years.

We'll see guys. I'm really not that interested in this stuff anyway, I'll get new savings one day and use it for stocks maybe.

thats pretty good

Just trade all your crypto for ChainLink and hold it you fucking moron

You're going to learn the hard way. Its your money you're burning OP. This is such a blatantly dumb strategy if its not already apparent to you its dumb, nothing we say will change your mind.

Good luck breaking even. You're going to need it.

Just take your shit out, put it into some non-meme crypto and wait for a week to make up for whatever losses you racked up on transactions and trades.

BTC if it looks like it's gonna pump and whatever alt hasn't just pumped if BTC is stableish.

LINK is going to die a slow and painful death... but ya that's still a better strategy than OP's. It might have one good moon left in it before it dies if nothing else.

I don't understand why people think this is a bad idea. It might be worse than holding theTop 1 - 10 or even just BTC (in fact, altcoins only rose 3.75x in the last 3 months but the total cap including bitcoin rose over 4x, so just holding BTC is better), but it's not going to lose him USD value if that's all he gives a fuck about.

Pic related. It's your returns if you did what this guy did. There's no problem with his strategy USD-wise other than it's just worse than holding BTC lol.

Don't offer this 50/50 potential LARPer/retard your advice.

You do realize that you could put $100 dollars in every single crypto, and even if you pull gains on the majority of them, if BTC crashes even slightly, your whole portfolio is fucked, right?

>LINK is going to die a slow and painful death

NO, IT'S FUCKING NOTTTTTTT

do tell

DELET

Kek Lmao thats awesome fucken bitch yaaahaa

Ya I'm like 99% sure this is bait... but I've never seen it before and I'm sure there are real people this dumb.

Youre basically an ETF man

Except even if the market cap continues to grow, OP's portfolio isn't going to include any growth from new cryptos.

We're in a boom where shit's popping up that will realistically never have a use and a lot of that is in the top 100. Do you think the top 100 is gonna look the same 5 years from now? Even if the really big names stay, OP's portfolio is still 95% shitcoins.

I'm like 99.9% sure this is totally not bait

buyandhold100crypto.com/my-100-cryptocurrencies/

No he's not. An ETF man would understand why cap weighting is important.

>"holding for 5 years"
less than 50 ripple.
less than 50 XEM
bunch of other shitcoins

Son...

I'll post an archive of this thread in 5 years and we'll see who was right. It was fun reading your comments anyway. Now lets just hope these exchanges doesnt disappear before 5 years lmao

>I'll post an archive of this thread in 5 years
No you wont
>H-Hey guys, remember me from 5 years ago? Yeah it didn't plan out and now I work as a masseuse and get paid 0.0001 LINK for giving blowjobs

Alright now I know its bait you fuck

What the fuck are you doing OP? Hahahaha HAHAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

90% of those coins won't be around in 5 years. You're suppossed to diversify among they main ones, you mong

Apparently it hasn't worked out too badly so far.

i just bought about 10$ worth of Verge because an ad on Yahoo told me to

Oh shit that cap lmao

40% a week is better than MY shitty portfolio... about 5% per day, which really adds up especially if it removes some of the volatility. I don't know if it does, however.

Of course, it has been a slow week for BTC.

Your verge buy is good, but you need more btc, xrp and xlm.

dude, thats actually fuckign smart, becasue that bitcoin story about "shud have bought $10 worth to have 100 mil now"

dam i am going to do same as you OP thanks you!

That's a big portfolio

>not having the big ones in a high % like bTC, ETH XRP and XMR

why do i even visit this board any more?

kek

I want to see the reply

>driving my lambo, living the easy life, how have you been i was going to see if you wanted to marry me, oh well. I was eventually really glad we broke up because i would have never met my awesome super model GF.... remember that bitcoin stuff you where complaining about, i have some bad news for you