Does anyone have any good maps to use in DnD/pathfinder?

Does anyone have any good maps to use in DnD/pathfinder?
It can be anything, Cities, Dungeons, Caves, or it could be dungeons tiles

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/battlemaps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you hand these maps to your players or are they just for the GM?

This kind of map is meant for the DM, though with a bit of photoshopping experience you can easily turn it into a usable map for the players.

This is meant for players.

hmm. Wouldn;t a map like spoil some of the drama, though? You hand them the map and they couldn't be blamed for saying 'oh those graves have been excavated and that tomb has a big hole in it'.

Well these maps are battlemaps, this, to me at least, only gets shown when combat begins. This isn't meant to be out when you're doing suspenseful scenes with story and whatnot. So for this example, they could've been exploring another part of the graveyard already and just arrived at this part. You describe how the dirt of three graves starts to shift and how three zombies crawl out. Then you get out the map and roll initiative.

N.b. I play on Roll20 for the most part so I make use of the 'fog of war' option on there as well, revealing the map as players explore.

Just cleaned this up.

I know at least 3 of you are gonna throw a shit-fit due to the sorce but I don't really care, this is the most convenient place I know of that just holds lots of maps: reddit.com/r/battlemaps/

I have some maps, but I have no idea what makes them usable or not in DnD/Pathfinder, sorry

You can build your own maps with the tile sets in the roll20 trove.

p@st3b1n

/MrQYRqjY

I'll keep this saved in case I do any ET campaigns

Amazing resource. Thank you very much!

>ET campaigns

Eddie Torres?

Bloody hell.
Why is that place so vast? I see this all the time in D&D maps after 2000, in the likes of Dungeon Magazine archives. Look at that place. The dining room in 5D is 70 feet long with a 30 foot table. There is 20 feet of space between the beds in 6B.

Maybe its an inn for giants? Most of the beds are 15 feet long, so it might be. That's fair. I still see lots of madly scaled maps after the institution of the 5-foot square.

Did you ever play Neverwinter Nights or its sequel on the PC? Did you note how unfathomably vast all the interiors are? Even peoples houses are cavernous. I blame the uptrend in poorly conceived maps from that era.

one of the maps i made