Hope you didn't invest more than you could afford to lose. I predict a lot of suicides on Veeky Forums next year

Hope you didn't invest more than you could afford to lose. I predict a lot of suicides on Veeky Forums next year

>No coiner

I actually have my house as collateral. Gainz have been too good to pass by so I pulled the trigger

FUD is in overdrive, the best counter indicator which tells us to buy more. Thank you for posting this.

Put in 3k

Around 31k atm

risk big
win big

Yeah, 0.5 trillion usd cap, Goldman etc well known hedgefunds. involved already who are much more powerful than the "regulator"

For all those UK anons

>when the establishment tells you not to do something

brb buying 100k

Alright. I'm going all in. (((they))) are in full damage control now. They're scared and they should be.

Governments cant function without taxes.

Libertarian paradise coming in 5 years

YOU
WILL NOT
REPLACE US

We are in the process of becoming you. All your shekel are belong to us

keep coping, you're doing great

Eh, I paid out my initial investment when I was up 500%.

Why should I care what the fellowship of Christian athletes thinks

everyone is cashing out with tony the dumpster

>cashed out my initial investment + 10k
>still have 3k invested in my favorite 2 coins
waiting for the crash.

Wtf does FUD mean?

wut?

REEEEEEEEEE

Fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

This is just some oldfag fud but it's actually good investment advice. You should always be prepared to lose everything you invest when you invest in anything. This applies to normalfag shit like wallstreet and housing market too. It's not like these fags bailed out normies when the "safe" "regulated" markets tanked.

That's right you foul goys, don't invest in digital gold while it's still cheap.

Nice

Get comfy, it'll be a while.

Nice, just sold 100k

>spoonfeeding
>passing up a chance at shitposting

Faggot. You don't belong here.

Hopefully this leads to private cities and public service packages you can buy. Government should finance itself by being necessary.

They are warning that they will pull a 1933 gold act on your asses. They are going to declare that only accredited investors and institutional investors can hold digital assets.

You will be require to turn over your crypto to the government if you don't meet the specifications and will fine you to death if you don't comply.

Actually read the article. He's basically just giving common-knowledge financial advice. Britbongs need not to worry.

Same except x10 hahaha

>kikes after my magic internet meme money
There will be blood.

The world doesn't operate on Veeky Forums rules I'm afraid.

Normies FOMOing in pushed this up. And normies buying the FUD will drag it right back down again. BTC isn't some magical fucking anti-grav machine. Its subject to the rules of the marketplace.

It means fucking leave and never return.

Yup. We may take msm fud as a counter signal, but we don't represent the market any more. Gotta follow the market psychology

And this is the trap. BTC bagholders aren't going to feel so smug when the normies dump on them at the top and win at our game first time playing. The only way we win is to beat them to the dump and leave them holding bags or selling them back to us at a loss at the bottom.

>spoonfeeding
>duurrr look ad me guiz im so speshul i hav da powa 2 teach

Regulators is not able to regulate a thing and now tells you not to do the thing it is not able to regulate.
>But why thou?

Can't tell if you're agreeing with me or if you're inplying that I was myself somehow spoonfeeding. I'll just do us both a favor and assume you're a retarded and we can leave it at that.

What's wrong with spoonfeeding? In my humble opinion, we need to be nice to each other and help as much as possible. We are all crypto brothers (and sisters) :)

Decent bait. Still though, cut it out with that faggy hand-holding shit. If a moron can punch in their stupid questions here then they shouldn't have any trouble punching them into google. That or they can just fucking lurk moar.

there's too many of them

complete idiot here.

how the hell they gonna regulate any type of blockchain currency (or hashgraph for that matter)? Will they do it by not allowing to withdraw to banks?
That doesn't seem like it'd be a problem, just takes some bank to move to a unregulated third world country and you can withdraw to them.

They'll target the exchanges. No more Coinbase, no more crypto > fiat conversions. Just fuck my life up.

Wow how nice of those jews to warn me. Thank you jews.

They will try and crack down on exchanges. Just like United States citizens can't trade on some of them.

seems utterly impossible to regulate all possible crypto > fiat.

There's too many new people here. They ruined crypto. It's not our boys club anymore

They can't stop local cash trades but if they threaten to shutdown US based exchanges like Coinbase, Bittrex, Kraken, and Poloniex, it would create sell pressure that would make the China FUD a few months ago look like a walk in the park.

I love you. Hero of biz

>Punching them into google

For fucking real though.

My deadline hits in 6 years. If I don't make it I am planning to kill myself

You guys are forgetting what atomic swaps will do to the market

those were dark times. so many posts about "lol all the miners are in china btc is fucked" or "lol 90% of crypto volume comes from china we're going back to $100".
still didn't sell

i'll bet OP downloaded robinhood and lost 10%. now he's mad people are making gains from crypto because muh ponzi scheme

What "gains" fool? Did you sell? If you're holding ponzi coin (any crypto) then you have nothing.

>Yeah, 0.5 trillion usd cap, Goldman etc well known hedgefunds. involved already who are much more powerful than the "regulator"

What 0.5 trillion "market cap"? Because all of the national currency on all crypto exchanges combined is far below that amount...unless you want a bunch of chinese yuan you're not going to be exchanging any significant number of any coin for the prices they're "trading" for right now.

What value has a bunch of beta cucks hoarding fake money created? NONE. If you don't cash out while you're ahead, you'll walk away with zero.

Crypto can't buy anything worthwhile without first being exchanged to USD or some other national currency. Derp.

The book snow crash and diamond age (set later) addresses this. Basically as governments lose power corporations gain it and cut up the world into corporate zones. After all even without taxes you still depend on corporate goods.

What "gains" are you "making"? LOL

You are literally one regulation away from financial oblivion. If they outlaw the practice of exchanging "crypto" for USD or other national currencies, you'll be the bagboy.

discord.gg/rUXUs3d

Get in, we're going to the moon

wrong you stupid faggot

the Veeky Forums family

>OY, VEY!
Good advice Mr Shekelberg, I will do that 100%. Thank you sir.

>You are literally one regulation away from financial oblivion.
Sort of. The United States is only one country though and if there is proposed legislation to "shut it down" it's going to be widely publicized before it's voted on or ruled on in a court. Bottom line is it's not going to happen overnight, though I do think something is coming. Crypto is getting too big for the taxman to ignore.