Ok guys, i got a fool-proof plan to get from 10 usd to 1 milion

ok guys, i got a fool-proof plan to get from 10 usd to 1 milion.

all i need to do is to get 30 trades with 3.3x leverage in a row with atleast 15% profit from each (and without losing more then 20% or my margin gets halved)

so, i need tips about those +15% trades. so far i set myself the following requirements:
>top 10 volume
>no shorting, only long

anything else i should add? i'm not in a hurry so i can wait a week or 2 for a trade as long as i get that 15%.

basically i'm asking for safest trades you can think of

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgcFe_XO_LQ
imgur.com/r/angievarona/cWXxI
bitmex.com/register/toYHiE
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/941694580956811264
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will never work. You'll get liquidated sooner rather than later. Crypto is too volatile for margin trading

bitfinex liquidate your position at -50% of you margin, aka -20% circa of the trade. and if it does that, it simply puts me back 2 steps, i can do +100% back with 2 more successful trades.

my point is exactly in minimizing liquidation risk. besides that, whenever you buy, 99% you'll make that 15% sooner or later on pretty much every top 10 coin

This
If it's fool proof, why hasn't everyone done it yet?

this what? i argued every point he made.

i mean it's not easy, but it's doable, because crypto marketcap is relatively small, the volatility is bigger, and 99% of the stuff goes up in price.

you still need skill to get those 30 trades in a row and that's why i'm asking for advices

Here you go man. This is the only method that has worked for me 100% of the time, and the only strat I would feel comfortable trading with leverage. I don't know why people value this shitcoin but they do. Good luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgcFe_XO_LQ

Is this the Ark hottie damn she's fine

it's angie

thanks, i'm watching it right now

just saw that thread and dropped my jaw over you fucking retarded neckbeards, I've fucking closed that shit because I was cringing so hard reading it.

Does any other MAN here feels bad when he sees a thread like this? Do you pathetic NEET bastards really get a hard on, because of some bitch attention whoring here? No wonder there is so many pathetic loser NEETs out there struggling. Holy shit, you truly are the most delta specimen there is.

I actually feel sad for any guy out there that cares about something like this. A girl with a photo, really, wow. And you wonder why women are the way they are. Jesus, I'm actually mad that so many men, my breed, are so pathetic over a vagina.

OP do you have daddy issues and need attention? Pathetic.

cool, but what do you think about my strategy?

I’m about yto sleep and drunk, but can you explain your plan simpler? I have this gut feeling it won’t work but because I’m intoxicated I’m not sure I understand yoyyu well

You can't legally short or long in the US unless you are part of an institution

I think he means you should stop using pics of women here on biz to whore attention or shill.

Don't you need to go beat your wife?

i'm not in us :^)

>make a trade with 50% profit (while the coin actually needs to go up only by 15)
>repeat 30 times in a row

Please stop the tranny images you depraved fagot.

Who is Angie??? and where do i find more of her?

Angie? Lastname please

angie varona

Ahh yeha okay found out the problem:

“Repeat 30 times in a row”

idk, good luck?

Angie. Imaman

angie varona

there are 2 subreddits updated daily, or you can check her out here: imgur.com/r/angievarona/cWXxI

that's my point, try to minimize luck.

Because it's not fool proof. It's certainly possible to do profitably, just not for the likes of you average mongoloids. Buy and hold some of the biggest coins, don't fuck with margin trading and you'll probably be fine.

try and report back
15% is too much to successfully execute so many times, you could theoretically do it assuming no bear market, but at some point you're better off investing into shitcoins

not to mention you'd have to be a TA wizard to get desirable success rate

Tranny lover who does not understand the basic skeletal difference between men and woman. You fap over men you fagot.

Angie Normie,
you fucking newfag

my reasoning was that eventually it's either goes up by 15%, or goes down by 20%, it cant' stay in between forever. with cryptos it's way more profitable longing every time, so the odds are already greater than 1/2. plus add some TA, which i'm studying, and stuff like this and eventually you should get there.

even if you get lets say 5 half-margin liquidations, you could make that back in 10 more, so that make it 45 total, not a big deal anyway

>he doesn't know who angie is
fuck off newfag

15% is too high of a target

Stop the tranny images and i will show joo.

but eventually i'd get it, no? like in bull markets like now where every coin has made +100% in a week. and this shit happens once a month atleast.

i guess you could lower it to 10% but using 5x leverage, but that feels to tight desu

well, let's say you make your first 15%, close position but the coin keeps going to 30%, what do you do now? you won't make constant 15% by "buy the dip" strategy
you literally have to be a TA wizard to pull it off, and if you were one, there are be better, less risky strategies

Get ready to post wojaks when the market goes bear. A strong bearish move is always more than 20%. Just look at the August bear month for all coins. The most solid ones were barely able to maintain btc value.

The bulls climb and bears takes the elevator down. But go for it user; bulls make money, bears make money and pigs gets slaughtered. Lambos or get Rekt.

>foolproof plan
>just win the lottery how hard could it be

Someone that margin traded here, made some good gains then lost most of it in a few trades.

1. You can't margin just any crypto; exchange only allow BTC, ETH and a few other cryptos
2. You SHOULD NOT margin trade just any crypto, you'll get fucked over by the volatility due to the low volume
3. Flash crashes happen
4. Stop losses won't always save your ass in case your exchange gets overloaded and fall down due to the huge and fast dump caused by panic selling

The only exchange that I would advise margin trading on is bitmex.com/register/toYHiE never have I seen it go offline, even on huge BTC pumps.

>well, let's say you make your first 15%, close position but the coin keeps going to 30%, what do you do now?

buy another coin on dip? or even rebuy the same one with the previous profits.

my aim is to minimaze liquidation risk, not eliminate it completely. i'd just take a break during the bear markets

i trading only the stuff on bitfinex that allows it. it's like 13 coins. also you skipped my points about top volume coins, halving of the margin

>Stop losses won't always save your ass in case your exchange gets overloaded and fall down due to the huge and fast dump caused by panic selling
pretty much the odds of my hdd breaking down

There's at least one flash crash every month.

>Does any other MAN here feels bad when he sees a thread like this?
Not in the least
Pict of hot THOTS keeps the real thots away as they can't compete. They are only here for the millionaire Nazis anyway and they ain't going to fuck some dumb cryptogril user.
It also exposes feminist cunts like you.
So we can politely gas you
Now GTFO

who provides leverage on cryptos??

The more you'll make profit the more you'll get confident in your trades and the day you put a larger position BOOM 1 flash crash is all it takes to take a good chunk if not all of your profits. That's why it's not foolproof + so many things can happen in crypto, 1 bad news and you're left baggholding, the catch is that you can't baghold on margin, you can't afford to be wrong.

See has the biggest volume like double Bitfinex big
There's poloniex, bitfinex, gdax i think

I have $100,000 to start with....not $10 like OP.

So I only need to do this 6 times for it to work. Awesome.

Trading is about probabilities and patience rather than risk/reward.
The most successful strategy I found is by using limit orders, low leverage, and smaller price movements.

>Altcoin/BTC pair during a consolidation period. (LTC typically hits top point and bounces down throughout the day to start over like Plinko).
>see high point
>set limit order a little under that point to short at the top of the next bounce
>set limit close where the price should end up
>repeat

Of course, this only works when BTC is going sideways. When BTC goes up, alts die, but thats also when you could be making the best profits since you're shorting alts against BTC price anyway. Try XRP, XLM, LTC, or ETH and keep an eye out in case any news pops up that will likely cause that alt's price to shoot up like LTC or XRP news recently.

>bitfinex
nice way to lose it all. they just got served a warrant.
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/941694580956811264
and they are going down and taking your shekels with them

>foolproof

You're certainly the best candidate to put that assertion to the test, OP.

tax if you're in the united states.