/JUST/ XRP DED

>jews shilling hard to try disuade people from xrp
nice try, lad

Nope that's when moons happen

ITS FUCKING FALLING

oh no, not to the low of 2 hours ago

jews made ripple you cuck

People with who had XRP in their shit non-functional wallets are finally reaching exchange. Get out while you can.

I knew I was fucked as soon as I bought this at .81 all momentum is gone now. Fuck me in the ass

big discrapency between bitfinex and kraken price

0,035 usd now

No it isn't.

>buying in at 0.81, a near ATH, immediately after a moon mission two days ago
oo-wee

CAN IT FUCKING STOP DOING THIS ALREADY

break up or down?

if it could already decide I'd be happy either way.
This whole doing nothing deal is getting on my nerves

up

XRP will pop when it hits Coinbase, then pop again for whatever reason it's getting all this attention in the first place.

I'm HODLING THIS shit until 10 dollars and there's nothing you can do to dissuade me you cucks. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

This coin has a stable floor and enough publicity to moon soon, holding till we reach ~0.99$ to avoid the obvious 1$ wall

Same here, bought 5000 xrp at ~0.20 eur

if the 75c aren't stable I'll fucking kill someone. It's been hugging that shit all day

>coin doesn't double every 2 days
>muh FUD

>tfw all these letters and colors are confusing and I accidentally buy req instead of xrp
help

I don't see it dropping anytime soon. But the devil is a squirrel.

real niggaz know it's QTUM now

I just went balls deep in this bitch...

I bought it because logo is fidget spinner and masses of normies will think it's the hippest coin on the market when it hits coinbase I can't wait.

OH GOD IT"S CRASHING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

oh wait it's just consolidating at 75 cents if you'd just zoom out a bit

thank fucking god finally. I was getting cold feet here

Why do you cucks spend all day watching the ripple price and panicking? you have a "cryptocurrency" with a ton of bank partnerships and backing from super-rich people. just sit back and wait for it to go up instead of trying to daytrade. i've literally made 15,000 dollars this week just watching ripple go up, I don't even watch the price

Swing trading fagger

Good, buying at the dip desu.

how many people do you think have gotten burned and lost more than they would have than by just holding?

protip: a lot

what does it mean?

I have made much, much more by trading than I ever would have by holding even BTC or ETH.

All it takes is constantly looking at charts and signals 24/7 but it's doable.

I had very little start-up capital, but I pulled in $7000 profit in the last 30 days by just putting money on the projects did didn't seem completely terrible and then leaving them alone.
People start losing money when they start fucking with it thinking they can control or beat the market.

so you've done better than 10xing your initial investment on the year? what about 50x, since that's what Ethereum did on the year,no?

consider becoming a hedge fund manager

it means we are going to the moon

Thx user, feel comfy

Hodl 3 months

>The Japan Bank Consortium and representatives from two major Korean banks come together to launch a new pilot on #RippleNet!

Taking offffff weeeeeeee

old news, unless it's two different korean banks. in which case weeeeee

So its guaranteed to succeed?

Not according to my TA.