Which one was in the wrong?

Which one was in the wrong?

Op for trying to force his shitty meme.

This.

Agreed, the meme is shitty and forced and OP should feel awful, then possibly perform a deep and soul-searching evaluation of his suitability for life.

>his strongest potions could kill a dragon, let alone a man
>insecure faggy knight trying to juice up before battle on dangerous unstable substances he doesn't fully understand
potion seller did literally nothing wrong

What kind of beast sells potions unfit for a man?

Then he should have gone to a seller that sells WEAKER POTIONS

Potion-seller is a turbo-autist. Any decent salesman would just have translated "Your strongest potions" as "Your strongest potions that I can use" like a reasonable adult who's used to social interaction and sold him stuff he could use, instead of getting into a shit-fit about his potions are too strong.

And if he didn't have human-use potions, what the fuck is he doing with a store front? Re-direct him to the actual alchemist instead of the theoretical laboratories that he works at or whatever.

>Potion Seller, I need your strongest potion
>my strongest potion would kill you, Traveler
>Potion Seller, I need your second strongest potion

But you, sir, are autismal.
You see, the knight specifically asked for THE STRONGEST POTION, because he is going into battle (thus he wants to use it on himself).
The Potion Seller told him that his strongest potion would kill the knight, but the man chose to insist. At that, the potion seller told him that his potions (POTIONS, HE USED PLURAL, SO ALL OF THEM) are fit for the strongest beings, and the knight was clearly of the weakest.
In conclusion, we are the real autists for discussing over this thing, jesus christ we all need to get a fucking life.

>posting this every single day
This might be a new and more potent kind of autism.

This autism is too strong for you, traveller

Why would a traveler be going into battle without potions that he knows he can handle? The potion seller did nothing wrong.

Oh...
Oh no, was the knight trying to kill himself?

Maybe the knight knew he wouldn't survive the battle and wanted to go out in a blaze of glory.

Reddit.

>people on Veeky Forums unironically side with the knight

Yeah, right? Fucking retards. The knight was obviously a dumbass

He was a weakling. Why should he be sided with?

The knight obviously, he is in no way entitled to potions and the potion seller has every right to deny him service for any reason.

No. The potion seller was not a licensed alchemist nor was he registered with the Druidic Leechers Association. The products he sold clearly were not registered under the Food and Potions Administration and most in fact could only be prescribed by registered Wizards. So, the Knight was the victim of an unscrupulous fake snake oil seller, sadly a common story today. Now that this case has blown up, I think it would be wise for the potion seller to leave town, or risk the FPA clamping down on him.

But i pose to you a simple question: why would a fake snake oil seller refuse to give his product to a buyer, especially one so eager to acquire it such as the knight?

fpbp

Because Knights are servants of The Man. The Knight could be doing a sting operation. Not that there are no corrupt knights though.

Where are these spammer fags coming from? Are we being invaded?

For once, it actually IS reddit

What if the potion seller doesn't want to sell his strongest potions because dragons are a protected species and he's afraid the knight might kill one in battle?

>necromancing a shit thread

Fuck off back to wherever you came from, you retarded spamming troll.

This

fuck off OP

Quite the angry one aren't you user? There's no need to be so testy. I happen to like this shitty meme.

Not tg related. This is spam.