Debit cards

Which crypto debit card is best?

TenX is obviously dog shit

Monaco and bitpay look pretty good

It's there anything new you would like to tell me about?

Obviously we want:

>Low or zero card issue cost
>Low or zero account fees
>Low or zero spending fees
>Can use multiple coins
>Reward program
>Can actually use the fuckin thing

Other urls found in this thread:

shiftpayments.com/card
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol, did you bought TenX at ATH? :D

TenX is definitely the best card out there, for the EU.. MCO doesn't even have a card, lol

just get a shift card if you want to spend crypto

shiftpayments.com/card

Yeah for EU it's alright but shit everywhere else. 2.75 euro is like 4 dollars in Australia. .1 percent reward is shit as fuck too.

Revolut (a traditional fintech company) just launched crypto payments. You can buy sell exchange crypto in like 30 currencies, for low fee. Thats right, a normal bank is offering a better crypto service than all the shitty crypto token cards.

Guys, is there ANY card for ETH? That is currently working.

Yuck I think just start accumulating mco

MCO for dem sweet gains, looks like the only one that could do 50-100x.

>be burger
>owe taxes on every purchase on crypto card

There's literally no way to use this shit as currency.

Do they have some kind of reward program? Coz this looks good even without one.

What's wrong with shift? I was going to order one next week.

Boring mostly

lol, you MCO guys are just pathetic, enjoy your bags

poorfags.. you know im right :)

As for best investment atm? If go with pay because it's down about 90% from its ath and they have news events the rest of this month they'll pump the price to atleast 21k.

Is there a crypto card I can get in Canada

Is this a joke? MCO took like what 1/20 in ICO of what tenx did? And we've got pretty much anyone that ever bought tenx trying to fud on it because of the momentum it's gained.

You want to make those sweet gains, you buy monaco, that's it.

hes right, the only problem is its boring
it works great and has no fees

look at the graphs, MCO is dynamite, received far the ico money tenx did, and FAR FAR less the publicity, and YET here we are everyone trying to stop it.
It's ridiculous, we're the ROCKY of crypto at this point. And we're going for a homerun, babe.

>dynamite
lol, just pathetic

lets see the next week:) but please stop shilling just because you bought at ATH, thats just embarrassing

my man

No rewards unfortunately

Well yeah, look at the graphs, MCO is dynamite and TenX has been a matchstick so far.

Fucking Christ nigger you seriously can’t read a 2d graph?

Pajeet, why are you even here, shouldn't you be shilling Link or something right now?

lol pajeets :D

screencapped

>non white calling anyone pajeet
Kek

lol

He's probably trolling, even though usage of smileys and simple answers indicate that he might be a pajeet.

lol :D

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done (sold your bags)
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Giving India internet was clearly a mistake.

funny cause it's true

Lol

Should have given them toilets instead.

If you want to actually catch these things before they moon: Bread ICO in 2 hours

STK ICO Jan 31st

>did you bought

the same person, wtf :D

keklol

First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

ADA will unironically btfo every other debit card crypto

Oh oh he’s on to us.

Let me guess, you don't even own any crypto, you're just trolling?
Shit, you got me, fucking Christ retard, at least have a horse in the race, make some bucks.
Don't do it for free.

>shilling coins you don't own

I have the bitpay card. I loaded $500 on it but havent actually used it yet. I need to though, cause they charge you a small fee (I think $5) if you dont use the card for 90 days.

it's gonna be eidoo (edo) for me - q2 of '18

Should i load my binance with crypto before im verified boys?

it's a fucking scam. you cant even move your crypto off the platform

>hes right, the only problem is its boring
>it works great and has no fees

a plastic card with a logo is exciting?

you fucks are delusional and retarded

This

>Muh-Visa partnership
Deluded cardies.

I already put aside 50 MCO for the Ruby card

Hello user. Its me the goverment here. Yes please directly inform me of all your crypto transactions without us making any effort at all! Thanks.