GUARDSMEN! POST YOUR FACE WHEN THE NEAREST COMMISSAR GETS KILLED IN COMBAT!

GUARDSMEN! POST YOUR FACE WHEN THE NEAREST COMMISSAR GETS KILLED IN COMBAT!

>yeah, yeah yeah, do that that again butthead
>uh, butthead?

OI WUZ DA ONE WOT SHOT 'IM

>he stands safely behind us, like we are human shields.
>if he's dead the squad's wiped or a shell landed on him
>either way bad times to be had

>Comissar gets blown up
>Have to wait potentially months or even years before the administratum issues us a new one if you're lucky

It's every guardsman's dream.

>It's every guardsman's dream.

HERESY!

a fucking blue would act that way

Sauce?

Clearly we have never played NC if we still get upset over teamkilling.

Communazi/Spandex go home.

A true NC soldier knows that teamkilling is the highest display of camaraderie amongst soldiers.

Or maybe they should stop running into my line of fire, goddammit.

How do commissars survive five minutes in a warzone? All the dudes they're shooting, screaming at and browbeating have guns. And frag grenades.

Someone make sure the hat's okay or we're gonna get blammed on principle.

I ain't goin' down for this.

Not again.

>kane in the background.
i've been wondering, kane is confirmed to exist in ra but does he exist in RA 2 and what would a battle of the bald bastards be like.
I realy want a nod v yuri

Squad broken

Used to be, a field execution was actually fairly rare. Most of the time a Commissar uses a combination of intimidation, inspiration and personal valor to keep the troop's morale high. They're supposed to be the personification of an Imperial soldier, totally fearless and disdainful of the enemy, but also able to inspire the troops with rousing speeches and the occasional threat. You're supposed to both *want* to please the Commissar, and be terrified of failing them.
Bad Commissars just start shooting people left and right, or act like petty bullies towards their troops. They get shot quickly.
Good Commissars make sure everyone is very, very aware of how nasty they can be, but also provide guidance and inspiration for the troops.
Cain and Gaunt are exceptionally light touches, but they're also incredibly beloved by their troops because of it. The Average Commissar is going to be somewhere between them and the psycho who shoots everybody left and right.

The man with the hat leads the charge.
The man without the hat follows.
When the man with the hat falls
the man without the hat picks up the hat and leads the charge.