drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/http://pastebin.com/AvxUyh2C/
kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Wiki
youtube.com/watch?v=sblR0eIRW-I
youtube.com/watch?v=XVCtkzIXYzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the most homoerotic situation you've ever been in jumpers?

Probably Sex.

>Expecting someone to care about non-canon pokebody fanwank

Reposting question for Mardukth in case it was missed last thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/http://pastebin.com/AvxUyh2C/

Back in the dayness aside, I assume the rationale had something to do with the power over the Darkspawn's corruption they have.

>example Charms

Well, each DT is supposed to be unique; they're powers and feats derived from your own personal perception of reality as a nascent cosmic principle.

So uh. Kinda like Stand powers, but less random, more aligned with a theme in your First Excellency (couple paragraphs that summarises what you're about and what you're good at, and which defines what you can spend motes on to be superhumanly gud at) and there's hundreds of 'em?

There are, however, Heretical charms listed in the Broken Winged Crane (the book with Devil-Tigers) which are example Charms soon-to-be DTs can make by combining the Charms of other Yozis. They include:

Scale-Shedding Solution: Rips off your armor instantly and stores it as black flames around your shoulders

Unsurpassed Devil-Craft: You're really good at forging vitriol-based crafts

Emerald Angel Unfurling: Creates an invisible magical forcefield that defends against reality warping. When reality warping occurs, wings of emerald light flare-and depending on the strength of the warping, they may withstand it, crack or shatter entirely.

Anyway, those aren't DT charms strictly speaking but they're examples of the kind of aesthetics likely to be involved.

>Ather

...I'm sorry, the what now? Is it a Keychain of Creation thing? Because I didn't get involved in that, mainly because I don't know what's really different there.

A very awkward misunderstanding at the halls of Valhalla because I was rubbish at Norse and mispronounced "Thor's hammer struck Utgard-Loki hard in the mouth until he submitted, and couldn't walk straight for days"

>No coat with pockets of holding full of alcohol.
4/10 you tried.

that time I went origin in Ar Tonelico and my wife and I had lesbian sex

So I guess we're using this thread?

Fukken five second gap, jesus.

I don't like sand. It's course and rough and it gets everywhere.

Jumpers, what does the world look like after you've moved on?

Pic Related, nukes man not even once.

TO those who know kamen rider, what should I watch after finishing The Next?

Listen. I am well aware people like exalted. I just don't care.

I don't care about the asshole sun people. I don't care about the moon's bestiality. I don't care about the goddamn fate ninjas. I just do not care.

You guys can have all the fun you want with the setting and discuss it until the cows come home, just don't expect 100% of the thread to follow suit. Just most apparently.

Normal.

Welp, adding that to the 100 cp Noble outfits now.

Getting married to my wife.

paradise

Being incredibly horny during a CP choice because of drawbacks in a previous jump and picking up a harem perk in Negima.

>Revision
8/10 can't wait to see what it's like when it's done.

The hell is this from?

It doesn't matter if you don't care.

>Howdy Mardukth
Right, okay. Howdy? Oh god with the stuff at 1 am.

Let me. Just. Get comfortable. Because whoa.

I'm... afraid I haven't managed to get through /that/ paste at all (I'm still trying to comprehend the first one).

>1. So, I've been creating Exaltations of my own...
Right. Speaking of, where are you getting the secret of creating Exaltations from? Because the Sun sure as hell can't make them, so you'd have to go to Autobot and get the secret of his greatest (and most terrible) creation out of him. The one he's actually scared of.

I'm not sure if you explain that, but the first part of it seems to focus on the Sun's effort and he really only "imprinted" on them after Autobot created them.

>Now, in both cases the intent is very much for them to gradually...
So. Question. Are these things actually using Charms, instead of some multi-jump amalgam of horrific doom? Because it looks like the latter from a distance, but I didn't manage to read it right now.

Anyway. If the former, they wouldn't be able to go beyond essence 5 charms, and you couldn't learn essence 6+ charms from them. If the latter, you're basically just using the "charms" name to do something vaguely inspired by exalted, and it wouldn't really fall under any fiat?

Honestly... I think you're focussing on this quest for Essence 10 stuff far too much. What would you actually be doing with this?

>2. What happens if you...
I have no real idea how Dual Art works, but let's see...

You'd be able to supercharge higher essence charms, sure. But you wouldn't get high-essence effects, just more powerful low-essence effect. You know, like Primordial charms /already/ do naturally.

>3. Thinking about the Imperial Manse's amplifier widget and the Eye of Autocthon...
...The "at the cost gradual dimishment" part would seem to put a damper on that to me. And I'm guessing a lesser portion of yourself put into it wouldn't give near the same amplification.

Depends. Evangelion looked restored to it's previous state, which is a vast improvement. RWBY looked...sort of similar, but with scars from where my armies and sorcery wreaked havoc. Harry Potter just looked like a magical equivalent of Fallout, with permanent Omen Weather added to the mix.

fourze OOO or W they are the best seasons
tekkonkinkreet I believe

Think of the process from Transistor but clockpunk, with the occasional unique building.

What happens in the foxhole stays in the foxhole.

This thread has always worked off of majority rules. We've decided that Exalted is what we'll be posting about mostly from now on, so either get on board or get lost. It's pretty simple user, you don't need to rage about it.

No, like chronologically.

Your new bait is retarded.

Wait, why is it homoerotic-

I swear to God if that thing is a girl I'm throwing Japan into space in my next jump.

this should help you
kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Wiki

They are both boys.

It is not. That's Rider of Black, aka Astolfo, one of the 12 knights of Charlemagne. In Fate, he's a trap.

The pink one is a boy.

"Did you know this planet used to be home to an indigenous species of three-meter tall blue cat people?"
"No way, da! That's stupid."
"Ask your teacher. I've seen the recordings."
"What happened to 'em?"
"You know uncle Jim used to be in the RDA? Well, he says some really angry guy killed all of them!"

100% male

You recognized he was posting bait and you still bit it. Why even do this user?

>Japan
>Didn't assume trap
Seriously user?

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN IS GETTING THROWN INTO THE SUN.

In addition to I will shamelessly steal some of Garlock/ASA's list of combat charms (and some extras of myself) to give more of an idea of what kind of stuff you could do with Charms.

Malfeas:
-Skyfire Seizing Repast: Against energy without a specific aspect of breaking through defences like Almighty-or the Holy keyword in the setting-you can absorb it safely to regain motes
-Kissed by Hellish Noon: Applies hellfire to ranged weapons; a repurchase at E4 oncludes artillery
-Demon Emperor Shintai: Become a brass big guy with a nuclear field irradiating anyone who doesn't bow to you

Cecelyne:
-Sandstrike Blast/Dune-Burst Onslaught: Lets you shoots blasts of lacerating sand, or explosions of the same.
-World-Grinding Sandstorm Devastation: Lets you make giant super-lethal sandstorms, and keep it around as superweapon/refuge. You can have it look like your iconic anima too.
-Greater Shintai of the Endless Desert: transforms you into a living desert, allowing you to attack anything in a mile and practically ignore smaller things.

Adorjan:
-Fond Remembrance of Adrian: Negates reality warping by freezing, lacerating and burning your target. If there is no discerna le target it attacks the laws of physics instead.
-Demon Wracking Shout: Mile-wide scream that inflicts aggravated damage on demons and lethal damage on everyone else

SWLIHN:
-Mind Hand Manipulation: Telekinesis. Actually pretty shitty to hit people with, but a notable repurchase allows a iently successful attack to cleanly sever your opponent's limb automatically
-Principle Invoking Onslaught: The most combat relevant aspect of this is it lets you clinch with your TK. Also lets you fluff your attack to look poke almost anything.
...Though personally, the most important aspect of Principle Invoking Onslaught would be the ability to transmute targets you would kill/destroy in other materials. Turning people to stone. Or magic super-metal.

Out of curiosity, if you were to have conjoined conjures or a similar perk along with a magic system that allows for time manipulation and travel, would it be possible to create Time-Based Charms?

Technically we don't know "his" gender.
"His" Stat-screen has the gender crossed out and replaced with "le secret"

Look user, just remember the golden rule.

JoJo

It's a weird place.

So freaking boy.

Does gaining the ability to bring things back to life destroy your ability to function as a normal human?

I thought the golden rule was "It's not gay if it's in a three-way".

It's actually more gay if it's a threeway because you're letting another man bang your girl. Very gay of you.

Yes, but so does becoming a jumper.

Honhon

>le secret
They'd probably throw reddit into the sun too.

We absolutely knows his gender. It's kind of a major point in their characters that Sieg would fuck him.

only if it's pushing daisies style bring back things to life rather than The majority of the kinds of resurrection we have in the chain

Nah, that's like, 16% gayer than straight sex.

"He" is french.

No, but it'll prevent people from treating you as a normal human most of the time.

Guess I'm throwing France into the sun as well then.

So you're telling me that Andy Sandberg and Justin Timberlake lied to me. Damn.

Sorry. For what it's worth, I think these will be my last questions on the matter.

>where

I believe I explain that in Phase 2, but essentially I'm going to run a scan on reality for all available information in potentia, including Samsara.

...though the thought occurs I...could just...look really hard at my own or Fair Eyes...?

>Are these things actually using Charms

They are using a multi-jump amalgam of glorious SCIENCE! to enhance Charms, in a nutshell.

...oh. Okay. Well, actually when you put it like that I'm honestly not sure if they are; aren't all sufficiently complex configurations of Essence that aren't sorcery or works of artifice which are used by a sapient being Charms? There IS a lot of extra juice going into them but at least for now the endpoint of development was charms. If making them generate un-Charms deviates away from that I may have to reconsider.

>this quest for Essence 10

...I just figured higher Essence Charms would be able to do what lower Essence ones could but better so-the same things, but better? Especially the levels of creation the Primordials did pre-cripplingly, like carving the Faraway from the Wyld. Or the more esoteric effects that let Oramus be a big ball of impossibility, SWLIHN sing to the Shinma etc.

>supercharge essence charms

...oh. Well, thanks anyway.

That does bring me to another question though-assuming one strings together sufficient quantities of lower Essence Charms together into a big, big combo would it be possible to emulate higher-essence Charms by expending MASSIVE amounts of Essence on a collection of lower essence ones used at once?

>at the cost gradual diminishment

Actually about that-I have a separate perk that allows my soul to regenerate to its' complete form, think it's from Anima. I just thought of those because the amplifier seems a fairly unimportant part of the Primordial King if he apparently didn't even notice it was gone.

Prettymuch the same. I'm usually low impact.
Unless I went full shithouse on the place, in which case there's usually craters and ecological devastation.
Or if I tried to build a city, in which case there's just a big city sitting somewhere, usually with a kindof solarpunk aesthetic.

So, I took the minion perk from Cho Aniki, right? "Boss Underlings". It allows you to summon huge amounts of minions at once, although their relative power rapidly declines based on their numbers. I often keep one or two around to act as recognizable minions. Give them, like, a greatcoat or something. Looks good with the speedo.

But sometimes when people piss me off, I've been known to summon massive hordes of them, falling from the sky to attack my enemies.
Just huge numbers of bodybuilders flexing as they plummet in their tiny speedos towards my enemies.

> "Eat dick."

Oh god yes.

Best boy.

There are better pinkish haired characters in the same franchise

Even if they are Berserker psycho nurses

Time based charms already exist. Experimental Acceleration Mastery explicitly dilates time and it would be easy to make a perfect defense or extra action charm with time based fluff.

But charms are more a spiritual thing than magic, which is covered by sorcery instead. You'd want temple of thought or favor of tashlan instead of conjoined conjures.

>that spoiler
Konata no.

It will with that attitude, chief.

But what if I *don't* like dick?

I second this dude. An alarming number of poses required me and my Joestar kinsmen to put our hands on eachother's hips. It was totally hetero, tho.

Huh, alright. So just make it up but keep it reasonable; Gotcha.

For the most part, they usually look the same, except if the status quo is really terrible. For example, Westeros now has a space-faring civilization that runs on Magitech and has killed at least five gods just for kicks.

>Girl
No thanks.

That largely depends on the world, to be honest. I prefer to not leave a noticeable mark beyond the obligatory mysterious probe to oversee everything and the occasional limp, but I do perform a lot of tune-ups when I feel the need to. They're just not very obvious. Like building an endless angel-assembling machine dimensionally folded into a post office wall. Or leaving a meme on the internet that grants wishes.

As a general rule, worlds that experience more conflict tend to require less secrecy on my part.

...well then. That's. That's a way to die alright.

Do you at least play the Pillar Men's Awaken theme at the same time?

Also Romulus is way better

It's a major point to Siegfried's character in Apocrypha that he'd fuck a boy?

No. It does make me selective about who I companion, and how I present myself to the world writ large, though. Even if it doesn't cost me anything to rez someone, I make sure to make it seem expensive and subject to conditions out of my control.

Man I sure hope that the picture is not your definition of pardise.

>Spoiler
Yes
This is very Roma

Androgyny is hot, user! I like my men to look like women and my women to look like men!

There is no soundtrack to the dickpocalypse beyond the sound of men screaming.

I headcanon that most jumps I go to are frozen in time before I come back post-Spark, but I always try my best to brighten them up a little no matter where I go.

So I guess "better where I left it"

>Do you at least play the Pillar Men's Awaken theme at the same time?
I hope you're talking about the superior version, chief.
youtube.com/watch?v=sblR0eIRW-I

I loved that show, and I'm sad that it's one of those settings where it doesn't have enough outside of the main character's power to make a jump.

Speaking of Andy Sandberg, would anybody mind me claiming Brooklyn Nine Nine? I can't work on ANL until the comic is over, but B99 would be much easier to adapt into a Jump./spoiler]
What a Coincidence. I already have Temple of Thought.

>Androgyny is hot
Indeed, traps and reverse traps are the best. Just pure, androgynous cuteness.

>Speaking of Andy Sandberg, would anybody mind me claiming Brooklyn Nine Nine? I can't work on ANL until the comic is over, but B99 would be much easier to adapt into a Jump./spoiler]
Sounds cool. Fun cop comedy, I'd love it.

Honestly. I don't think you can Conjoin Conjures charms, since it doesn't seem like a "magic system" the perk would work with. You could Conjoin Conjures with Sorcery, but charms are a sort of spiritual "techniques" that really doesn't seem to mesh with spellcasting to me.

But if you want to ignore my personal feelings on that, it could probably create stuff like that? They wouldn't really be charms though, it'd be some weird Spell-Charm fusion of your new, combined system.

>...though the thought occurs I...could just...look really hard at my own or Fair Eyes...?
If it was that simple, the Twilights would've done it.

They've studied the Exaltation in Lytek's cabinet EXTENSIVELY, without making any progress.

>If making them generate un-Charms deviates away from that I may have to reconsider.
I'm not sure what you're saying here?

>That does bring me to another question though-assuming one strings together sufficient quantities of lower Essence Charms together into a big, big combo would it be possible to emulate higher-essence Charms by expending MASSIVE amounts of Essence on a collection of lower essence ones used at once?
Sure?

>seems a fairly unimportant part of the Primordial King if he apparently didn't even notice it was gone.
It was his shadow. He likely never even cared about it.

But anyway, the Imperial Manse thing empowers Sorcery, not Charms. And I believe the Eye doesn't empower anything, instead literally just being "plot device".

Using your post as an excuse to bring up superior Bediverse for androgeny instead of Astolfo

With any luck, nobody knows I've even been there at all. I like to go low-impact unless shit has gotten real.

Then it's anyone's game because while I may try not to fuck things up, the other side may not care.

>I headcanon that most jumps I go to are frozen in time before I come back post-Spark
I wanted to do something like that, but it brings up a lot of issues for me that I can't resolve for myself. The solution I came up with is that time travel is involved. That is, after every jump I get sent back in time ten years, more in the case of long jumps, meaning that all my jumps take place concurrently and they all end at the same time.

Aye. It shouldn't be, and yet it is.

>Androgyny is hot...
I knew there was a reason I liked you beyond the rampant super-science.

>Saber clone

Related question, but how obligated are you to go out of your way to do good? Where's the line between "you can solve this easily and it would benefit people greatly" and "jumper deserves to live their own life?'

Why don't you just put the whole world in a bottle?

youtube.com/watch?v=XVCtkzIXYzQ
a good jump is not about power. It's about storiesthere are many roles other than pie maker that you could base backgrounds on, Detective , aging synchronized swimmer,waitress,childhood sweetheart,murder suspect.

There but headcanon? That's explicitly what happens.

Angels are better.

Getting dangerously close to furry there with that pic mate. I like my girls to at least have human faces.

He's no where even a Seibah tho even if he is a Saber

Better warm up that throwing arm, user.

Maybe if you listen to their media propaganda and enjoy listening to 'The Sound of Music' for eternity.

No, it's canon that they are frozen until you get your spark, not until you visit them post-spark. Subtle but important difference. If you go hang out in one universe for a hundred years after sparking, it could be a hundred years pass in all the others you've been to.

>Dangerously close to furry...
You say that like that's a bad thing.

Clearly you have bought into your own propaganda. Angels do all manner of cool shit.

user Heart, about how dangerous is this setting? What are we getting into here?

Now that's much, much better. Good job.

No opinion needed. That looks like an industrial shithole.

He was literally Saber's body double.

Nah.

It's only when you use it and receive worship as a result... that's when things start to get weird.

Then why don't we see them hanging out with humans, huh? Or running amusement parks or restaurants?

Fucking angels thinking they're fucking better than us.

You know, I used to think I could stand going up a bit farther, but I've realized 1 is my absolute maximum.

I also realized that I despise literally every girl in monmusu.