Sup Veeky Forums? Lost my screencaps folder, anybody willing to help a fella out?

Sup Veeky Forums? Lost my screencaps folder, anybody willing to help a fella out?

There's a screencap thread literally on the first page, but I guess it's close to bump limit anyway.

Somebody please post all the Spiderwoods and the Ballad of Edgardo, since I have neither right now. I'll post the Blacksmith's Daughter.

Sorry about that, I just checked and completely missed it, I'll check it out.

A Veeky Forums classic.

I always doubted this story tbqh. I mean, people this crazy and fanatical exist, but surely they don't play DnD?

Over the internet? Of course they do. I want believe it.

I know what boku no pico is and I don't get the joke.

Every story on Veeky Forums is made up. It's just everyone wanting to be a writefag.
Look at that wall of text, who can recall a story that perfectly.

not to mention every d&d greentext story is
>nat20, wild outlandish thing happened in a good way
>nat1, wild outlandish thing happened in a bad way
where if they knew the rules, there is no auto-pass or auto-fail on skill and ability checks.

Veeky Forums is like a mirror of /v/, no one plays games, they just pretend to

It's a relatively "bad" hentai.
At the time it was a meme to say that as a response when asked for a source.
That screencap shows a guy asking for the source, it being boku no pico, and him thinking the answer was a meme.
Ha ha.

That's a very cynical view of things.

I play games, I'm just terrible at writing stories and I feel like my stories would be boring and my own characters would just be disappointing/obnoxious/bad in the eyes of you guys.

>every story is fake
nice meme brah
of course some of them are fake, but would you say that stuff like pic related is fake ?
I mean, it could, but no one would bether, it's already obscure enough

>pic
That's neither an uncommon nor a bad thing.

Ah, the day when actual RP discussions were banned in favour of 40k lore autism, quests and now video game fanfic

truly the board is improved by this

Get back to your containment board, you fucking /d/egenerate.

>who can recall a story that perfectly.

most people have this thing called a memory

What is your point exactly ?
The user you replied to is still right when he's saying that saying that every greentext ever on Veeky Forums is fake

Here OP, have some autism.

old bread for you lazy fucks

I'm talking about the image he posted. Hence why I quoted, like:
>pic

anyone have that screencap where we came up with the idea of adventurers being dragon spawn?

bumporino

Ask and you shall receive.

Done.

Done for now. I'll give you a chance to upload something too.

So, what's the consensus on this story on Veeky Forums? Did it happen or not? Is it good or bad?

Also probably never happened, but still worth saving.

the game described sounds like such a poorly balanced mess, if you had asked me in 2013, i would have said nobody could fuck up that badly.

But then 5e happened.

I've played on forum freeforms when I was a kid, mainly populated by thirteen year olds. My experience was somewhat close to Edgardo, except you probably wouldn't call my ending happy.

most i ever did was text based weaboo mmos or forum mafia

You haven't missed much.

I know that feel too, brudda
Finally got the group of friends I made from those ridiculous times 7+ years ago to try 5e, first session sunday.

It's absolute shit.

Some OC from the story time thread that died. Didn't think anyone capped it, so I did.

This.