The start of 100x wabi

Datadash shilled wabi in his new video. We're mooning mates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YAyzD3WRbc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=5YAyzD3WRbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELET THIS FFS!!!

Get the fuck in. Most obvious moon mission of the market right now.

huge.

If I buy some now I can guarantee it'll go below $1.

oh god let this shit chingchong coin moon so i can dump these fucking bags

THIS IS THE TRUE COIN OF Veeky Forums, COIN OF KEK AND COIN OF PEPE. 100x coin of the god of chaos! who fud this, get the fuck out of biz.

china will make us all rich, remember that bois

when should i dump

Jesus CHrist been seeing this bullshit shilled all week on Twitter.

Either it's a late stage moon mission or PnD with the P part over.

i just bought 28 it better go up now

I need this to get higher to break even
Need to drop these bags

fuck I still have them left in etherdelta while all the pumping is on binance

holy shit I'm 300$ in, hoping for a x2, pls god

pls go to 8k sat

Ahahaha even the pajeet fudders who wanted this to die are buying now.

FUCK I WAS SO CLOSE TO REACHING MY TARGET SELL
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

What is this new scam coin?

youtube.com/watch?v=5YAyzD3WRbc&feature=youtu.be

Pajeets, this pump is not because of a PnD group.

DataDash just made a video about WaBi. His youtube channel has 140k subscribers. So this is new money coming in.

youtube.com/watch?v=5YAyzD3WRbc

WaBi team will make an announcement on monday. Also partnerships will be announced on Dec 31.

lol why are you using proxies to spread this shilling?

>quick! some faggot made a video about us! moooooon!

just fucking kill yourself lmao. Don't ruin another coin by hyping up this shit. Wait for real news.

Nah that was me the purple one. He copy paste my post from another thread. I deleted my post here because it's redundant.

>Doesn't understand more people = more money

Wabi is a true 100x token with multiple uses. Hopefully their rumored partnerships work out. 100x would be $25 a token. Not too shabby.

$25 price would put the market cap at $1.15B. That's unrealistic for now. Maybe in the long term like 2-3 years.

I'm holding 9k WaBi myself, but let's not hope too high. Our first target should be $200m market cap, that would make it $4.3 price per WaBi.

True, but it's not far fetched to say it's a 100x token. They just have to expand their product to various countries. Which if the recent article isn't just a rumor, would be pretty fast.

Fingers crossed, and cheers to us.

>Which if the recent article isn't just a rumor,
Are you talking about that walmart thing I see reposted? That never mentions wabi and is about IBM.

Cheers, friendo. This coin will be a giant in 2018.

Most holders don't expect anything out of it. The real partnerships will be announced on Dec 31. Check the roadmap.

Wabi wasn't mentioned, but try digging about.. You might find something interesting.

You know what i'm talking about right? It wasn't just ibm mentioned in that article. But yes, only at the end of the year will anything be official.

>but try digging about.. You might find something interesting
Spoonfeed me

i'm poor af and researched for a while before i get into cryptocurrencies and decided to hop on the train with this one couple days ago, unlike the normies following xrp

did i do it right? user?

Only time will tell, I've invested like 4,4k into this, hoping for it to become 4 dollars for that x3. Might finally ditch my fragile Honor 8 for a sweet Blackberry motion and a Synthesizer.