How easy will it be to get laid in Buenos Aires

>net worth 3 million
>white
>lookism rating of a 7 - 8
>6 foot
>fluent in spanish and russian

>Beta detected
Extremely hard because clearly you're looking for validation.

None of that matters if your pockets are like mine, filled with spaghetti. Oh who am I kidding. I don't talk to anyone.

> 3mil worth of shit coins
> goes to fancy restaurant
> waiter hands over $500 tab at the end
> L-LINKs are accepted right? How ab-b-bout some XRB?
You're worth less than dog shit until you cash out

This, plus 6 foot is manlet tier, sorry.

You either get laid or you don't so about 50% give or take.

>spending $500 on dinner even if you are millionaire
Shit adds up quick

Ken?

>pulls up your TenX
>instantly converts your shitcoins to payable crypto
>spend 300$ on some greasy buenos aires steak
>100$ fees because TenX and bitcoin

no problem

who is this nigger that keeps posting about moving to this city? happens like every few days

its kind of a bankers retirement city. in 2002 during the dot com bubble and 2008 during the crash thats where they all went. business insider wrote about it. not sure why that city and not elsewhere

Argentinian here.

If you're white, got some dollars and not bad looking, I challenge you to come in Buenos Aires and not get laid.

Women here are 100% liberated whores, men don't pick girls here, they pick you, and they just go for whatever flavor of the month there is available at their disposal.
So many niggers here get laid on a daily basis, just thanks to the BBC myth.

Argentinian chicks simply love foreigners.

I'm from Chile, I'm welcomed in your country argentinian brother? do women there like us or hate us?

Yes you are more than welcome, but I wouldn't waste time, in Chile women are much better in looks and personality.
You will be liked as long as you are not a Peruvian or Bolivian.
As long as you don't look like an indio.

Aquí hasta una gorda se cree un modelo por tantos chicos desesperados que hay y las que de verdad son lindas, son supuestas descendientes de Europeos con un carácter de zorra.

En fin aquí hacen lo que se les cante, hasta en los bares podes encontrar veteranas (por mayoría madres solteras) que se dejan enganchar muy fácil hasta por los pendejos cazador de milf.

Lo único que necesitas es no ser feo, tener plata y mas que todo les encantan los extranjeros, igual no creo que un Chileno sea algo exótico para ellas.

Lmao bro you'll be drowning in pussy if not LARP.

>I want to exploit women and get STDs
>I don't care about God and marriage
>I have 3 million rubles in internet memes
Yeah, that's kinda sad

>6'7 supreme being checking in

Bitcoin Cash wins

Guy is probably only 5'10 as well

I went there - all the locals do is tell you how dangerous their city is, it’s a bit weird desu

Far too tall, you're basically a circus freak, sorry you had to find out this way.

65% chance getting sex
45% chance getting robbed
5% chance getting killed

He won't get robbed, Argentina is far less dangerous than people make it out to be...

I've seen the videos of people getting robbed by people with guns on scooters

And? I've seen 1000 of niggers in your country robbing people in all sorts.