What's the easiest traditional game to play with broken limbs?

What's the easiest traditional game to play with broken limbs?

the rapegame

The player has broken limbs or the character?

What limbs?
Cause the answer would be any non-wargame if it isn't both arms

jeeply? jeepform? w.t.a.f?

Chess.

Assuming all 5 limbs are broken, move the pieces using your mouth.

Jeepform is the name of a specific style of roleplaying games from Sweden.

>all 5 limbs
user, I don't know how to tell you this, but...

Anything that doesn't require movement. So, traditional-style DnD; no maps, no miniatures, just your imagination and character sheets.
With a laptop, you could probably play online or use a map.

Why do you need to know? Did one of your players piss you off one time too many, and now you need a way to still play with them?

Yours or theirs?

If you've got one good arm any role playing game is fine.

>So, traditional-style DnD
You mean heavily grid based combat the thing that d&d is literally based off of?

Depends what limbs are broken.
Worst comes to worst, so long as you're capable of communication you can just play freeform.
Or order someone else to roll dice for you.

WTF, yo?

Playing pretend.

Did you at least gain any broufouz?

>heavily grid based
Chainmail is not grid-based. D&D didn't have a grid-based combat engine (beyond facing) until Combat and Tactics for 2e.

You can play any tabletop game so long as you have an extra friend to move the pieces around for you.

Without minions, depends on how aggressively lazy you are. There are cardholders that hold cards and books upright for you so that other players can't see, you can get one of those extending pincer arms to move miniatures around without needing to get up, buy something called a "camel pack" so you can drink stuff without needing to lift a glass, anything else you can think of. The only limit is your creativity and their patience.

Of course it's from fucking sweden

This weird post again, deja vu

Maybe it's the cast, but I can't tell if that's a small-chested girl or an average-chested guy.

People who haven't been on Veeky Forums since 2007 shouldn't be allowed to post on Veeky Forums.

Full body cast?
Completely immobile?
Hmmmm....

Do you Catan?

Pankration.

>hurr durr you have to lurk for 10 years before you can post

Seriously, that's more than half the lifetime of a lot of people who ARE allowed to post on Veeky Forums.

Casts are for people, not tables.

I've been shitposting on Veeky Forums since 2004 and Veeky Forums since it opened in 2007 and I don't recognize that thing.

Good point.
There are rare exceptions though.

9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

Been here since '09, no idea what this shit was until I saw this, and I just had to look it up.

I mean, I get it, but it's unusual and very uncommon so... fuck off.

Jesus fuck. might play

The lie-in-your-moms-basement-apartment-and-cry game.

Veeky Forums's favorite

i guess you could say rape IS a "might" play

If that picture's you, OP, I'd like to know what the hell happened.

Also, anything that can be played online. If your group usually meets somewhere and they're against meeting in your house for some reason, you could play via skype and webcam.