Veeky Forums Drawthread: I couldn't think of a clever name edition

Last time, on Veeky Forums Drawthread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic
Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/hSuta
imgur.com/a/3f7WH
imgur.com/a/kSzEi
imgur.com/a/Fsvix
imgur.com/a/OP598
imgur.com/a/Yfaug
youtube.com/watch?v=mUfOIvlC6Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=FAOi078QTZg&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=zC2cmxEsFnY
timbukdrew.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Repost from the earlier thread:

Requesting my female dragonborn cleric of Sune (deity of love, beauty and light).

She's a hour-glass figured dragonborn, with fairly long legs. She has two curly thick horns, and ear-slits. Red tinted golden metallic scales with darker scales around her neck and throat. Her most defining feature would be the happy grin she has, as she's seeing an old friend for the first time in decades.

Her outfit is a breast place combined with a robe. She has armored gauntlets, armored boots and a beautiful breast plate (no boob-plate plz) which is adorned by tons of Celtic symbols of the sun and love almost intertwining each other. Her robes are a thick silken kind that shows her figure but is not revealing and has Celtic ornaments braided on them as if they were a priest robe.

She also have a Celtic triskelion tattooed on her left face, on her scales. As dragonborn scales aren't always perfect it's okey if it looks a bit "distorted".

The rest I want to leave up to the drawfriend, but I'm here to answer any questions if someone picks this up! Thanks!

Requesting again this guys as three western medieval knights, with this same pose and with the heraldry indicated in the pic. The age is only relevant if you show the faces uncovered, full helmets are cool too.

Drawing it all or just what's inside of the square is optional. So is drawing the background. If the three guys are in it like I said, I'll be more than satisifed.

Requesting art of a robot NPC.

He's essentially Canti from FLCL design-wise, but his head is like a mix of a CRT television and an astronaut's helmet. On it he displays information like a screen, in a dot-matrix pattern (think of those old orange pinball screens).

He's a very old robot who has traded hands several-hundred times, and has the scuffs and wear accordingly. Some pieces are jerryrigged and there are improvised repairs.

His shoulders are probably a bit broader; he was originally designed for heavy-lifting.

His temperament and demeanor are like that of a C-3PO/Baymax type of robot with severe autism, so if you want to have fun with that, go ahead.

Anchoring the Dragon for based drawfriend.

posting anchor for artist working on my tiefling spear/shield warrior

Im looking for something like this except in some heavy armor with a sun on it. Think like solaire from astora except as a lizard folk from D&D.

requesting
Could I get an upset/annoyed liking ranger leading a happy and excited looking kobold out of a cave in chains?

Anchoring Snek Valkyrie

migrating Requesting a short, maybe two panel, comic of what happened in our last campaign.

Zatris is a notorious trouble maker (usually with comedic results) and he bet Siegfried 20 gold to find out what color Eleaess' underwear are. Siegfried is a pretty straight forward player so he just walks up behind Eleaess and skirt flips her, she in turn beats the crap out of him. Siegfried still collects his gold afterwards.

So in panel one we could see Siegfried behind Eleaess her skirt being flipped up and she looking shocked/pissed.

Second panel we would see Siegfried now with a black eye, bloodied nose and maybe a missing tooth collecting his gold from a smug looking Zatris while saying "They're pink."

Think that's done, user

migrating Requesting this girl but about the age of 13/14 in the dress in the ref. Her hair would be to about her mid back and mildly curly at the end. If possible, could you make her face look noble and honorable?

Requesting my Matsu Berserker.

He looks about 19 years old, muscular, and tall (at least for a rokugani, which is like 6'2"). His black hair is kept in a messy bun like in the top right.

His eyes are green, but the right one's pupil is smeared out in a noticable star shape, which makes him spooky to most people in rokugan.

He wears heavy armor samurai, see top left, painted in the Lion colors of brown and tan. While most of the armor is primarily tan with brown details, his left arm is primarily white with tan detailing.

If ya up to drawing a specific pose he could be sitting down with his helmet off, smiling towards the viewer like a goof.
Thanks in advance!

el anchore

Ok so I'm making a request for an OC.

He has the belt/sash and head of this pic without the tattoo.
imgur.com/a/hSuta

He has the torso from this image.
imgur.com/a/3f7WH

He wears this coat over except without the sleeves.
imgur.com/a/kSzEi

The gloves from this image.
imgur.com/a/Fsvix

The pants from this image
imgur.com/a/OP598

And the boots from this image.
imgur.com/a/Yfaug

Yeah i understand that I'm asking for alot but hey might as well try right.

>No one gonna mention that dude that got six deliveries last thread

strange times i guess.

At least it wasnt another waifu bait

I just thought it was cool..?

Who got what now?

i guess.

i am not salty or anything. it just find it strange. thats all.

He was looking for different impressions of sea monsters.
Another guy a while back wanted impressions of "pets" and politely posted in a bunch of threads.
It's a bit like the robot cowboy user.

He basically said "draw me whatever you want" in a very subtle way, so it's not that strange.

I bump thee.

Migratin.

Requesting my character for a Dragon Age campaign. He's a qunari Grey Warden.

He wears plate armor, but no helmet, and his primary weapon is a two-handed hammer/axe hybrid thing.
Armor is made of dragon bone, however a drawfriend wants to portray that, and should have some scratches on it.

Dwayne Johnson's face because why not. Totally bald, no facial hair either, not even eyebrows. A few scars visible, especially some burn scars.

Also, he's recently started displaying some Templar powers, so a blue glowy sheen on/around him would be neat, but optional.

I've got preference for pose, and everything else should be in the reference pic.

Thanks in advance to anyone who picks this up!

Requesting a Sci-fi Sniper (Rifts RPG). A Wilderness Scout Occupational Character Class Caucasian human male, mid 40s in age, heavy stubble, medium build, 5'11 175 lbs wearing Bushman environmentally sealed body armor. Goggle are up over helmet on fore head. Face mask removed hanging to one side of face. Camouflage cloak/ghille cape w/ hood around shoulders.

Poses could involve standing on a monster like a trophy buck or holding a monster head up after cutting it off.

Optional: Cadpat camo or other suitable green camo pattern for Northern US/Southern Canada. Rifle has bipod, scope, cheek rest. Thank you for looking at my request!

Try making a image instead of using many links.

Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble.

The female has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.

The male has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.

There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

- The "city" can be something like a half-fallen wall.

Requesting a Shadowrun neo-barbarian. A busty ork lady wearing a loincloth and an armored combat jacket, with a rad modern-style battleaxe. Maybe in a classic Conan the Barbarian sort of pose?

Hey, just dropping anchor.

Requesting a pirate princess for Black Crusade.

She has a 'seductive' face (like pictured) and hair tied back into a ponytail.

Over stylish garb she wears a long coat covered in jewels.

Due to chaos mutation, she has a third arm under her left shoulder which is casually holding a glass of wine.

She sits on the throne pictured.

Any other changes you want to make are invited if you wanted to make her look more Slaaneshi.

Thanks for reading!

I figured that with so many images and lacking a computer this wad the best solution. If I used my image combination app the images would have lost details.

Kindly requesting a party of three travelling on the back of a merchant wagon they snagged a ride on.

The party is comprised of a half-elf thief, a masked tiefling warlock, and an elven wizard sweetheart. They got very friendly very quickly, so they like to chat and banter a lot in their downtime. Something with the trio seated on the back of a wagon, the warlock in the middle telling a story or flirting with the wizard while the others react, would be ideal.

I'm just trying to make the game a little extra special since it's the first one where our forever DM has gotten to be a player, so anything would be really appreciated!

hey
taking simple/unsettling requests

Do you guys do non-rpg related requests? I have a Warcraft fanart request, because there's not enough of it.

Anchoring in hopes of getting in touch with original drawfriend.

Thanks for the colors last thread, guys!

Typically no.
Try a /v/ Drawthread?

Considering most of these requests are waifus, and Warcraft has an rpg, go for it.

Willing to draw something, Willing to do anything.
History related RPG stuff is preferred.

wip

Call of Cthulhu shite for example.

how about an elf in a Napoleonic era Royal Navy admiralty uniform? Bonus for bicorne.

Or maybe a young female centaur knight decked out in full HRE-style barding and armour with the vizor up?

I'd love to see your take on a Late Victorian military uniform for a magic user.

I'm tinkering with a fantasy setting with that era's level of technology and general aesthetic, so something like that would help me quite a bit.

Requesting a tiefling paladin of Ilmater with bone devil heritage. If possible, could I get her in a pose looking like she's about to shank someone with the knife?

i would like to Request a short, white-haired loli ranger/magus

preferably in light armor with a large bow in her hand.

How about an older Knight of some crusading order giving a lesson to a bunch of newbies?

Requesting a picture of Maiev and Illidan's duel atop the Black Temple. I want a 1v1 duel, no players to be seen in the background. Related is reference pics. If you need more, google Maiev or Illidan, both well-established characters with tons of art.

Here are some videos of them to give you a better idea of how they move. Unfortunately, the one with Maiev doesn't show her fighting, only using magic. There isn't a good video that shows her fighting style.

Illidan:
youtube.com/watch?v=mUfOIvlC6Eo

Maiev:
youtube.com/watch?v=FAOi078QTZg&t=1s

Take a look at the arm, user. Not the one that's filled in.

Just to note I started doing this.

these are good requests, I plan to do all of them.

Here is the first one.
Added some background noise to go with it,
youtube.com/watch?v=zC2cmxEsFnY

I will do this one next.

To any artist who knows their 40K and or Love Can Bloom. Requesting Lofn who's slightly grown up, maybe as a late teen or a young adult. And she'd be wearing the uniform dress at reference image related.

She'd be giving a rousing speech about peace and loving on a podium with smiles to a crowd.

Not OR, but I like it. The barefoot guys heading in the opposite direction are a nice touch.

I did my best, so you cannot criticize me. Though I think it turned out okay.

Requesting a dog with a somewhat bigger size and body shape but with more wolf like features, and some mean looking fangs while looking really happy about life

This looks awesome so far! Just fyi her race is alufiend if you want to get technical aspects of her race. Side note: can you make her look a but happier? If you don't I understand because you've already done a lot on the face. Either way, it looks awesome

Is that drawfag from the last thread still around? The one doing weapon requests in pencil?

I'm around.

I wanted to let you know that you're awful. Just terrible. I've never believed in a minimum skill level for draw threads, but you've shown me the error of my ways. Thank you.

Cool, thanks. Glad I could help.

Women DO NOT owe you a smile user

Oh. Okay

Taking simple sword requests

Requesting a dark Jedi apprentice inspired Tiefling Warlock.

Descriptions above. Chaos below.
Clothing left half. Body right half.

Why?

Requesting a Strix fighter from a homebrew Pathfinder, who learned to love clothes and fashion. Her life's goal is to become a famous blacksmith who makes couture armor for the rich and famous, allowing her to pour hundreds of hours into making outfits as elaborate as possible.

She has an affectation for gothic lolita fashion, mixing it with full plate and making sure the engraving and other embellishments on her black steel armor match the rest of her outfit. In combat she wields a buckler with a falchion, and focuses on delivering as much pain as possible in a few hits.

She wears proper full plate with a helmet, but it might have a visor. Should the request-taker choose to lift the visor, her face should be 'cute' and clearly an adult woman. Strix tend to have deep, heavy brows and I guess she can have some big ol' radish eyebrows or something. She would probably opt for lipstick in a skin-complimenting color, or black.

Also like all Strix, she has huge black wings.

An Axe Sword please.

Gave him the amulet. Also added a couple scars. Basically finished with him, the Knight is up next

Hmm... tricky. But I like it. I'll get to work.

Requesting an Inquisitor for Dark Heresy.

He wears a coat similar to pic related with Inquisitorial accouterments ('-][-' and the like).

He has long, dark hair and hooded, almost sleepy eyes.

A two-headed eagle (his familiar) is resting on his arm.

Thanks!

now this is some autistic shit

I think this is what you wanted.

Thanks! Whenever I draw something from the romantic era I try to pay homage to it.

Here you go

One face/hair example, two/three parts of an outfit (with a brief explanation, Like this top and those pants). and the colors

Action pose, facial expression and weapon (If any) optional

That's all you need. fucking hell. Good luck to who figures this out

How old are you? Real question.

This is axellent.

Also, because I forgot. White hair, in a prim style. Flat bangs maybe?

And in probably the pose on the left, drawing to initiate combat?... but with a buckler on the left arm there. Pathfinder Falchions are hueg, so imagine something long and thick enough to require a two-handed grip.

Thanks.

I bet you get like, every artist scrambling to draw your fetish waifu.

>backless/frontless top
so, like, topless?

Last thread an user requested a short sword with a flat top. I gave an awful delivery. I tried again.
I think this one game out better.

Please stop, you are up way past your bedtime kiddo

user for real, how old are you?

I've actually been trying to decide whether I want to go with an all-human setting or include fantasy races, and this is definitely helping to endear me to the latter.

Many thanks!

Do you have a tumblr or something where I can see more of your work?

No.
>In b4 hurr drr my 8 year old is better
Don't care. Still drawing.

Dropping an anchor! If you see this drawfriend, I showed this to the guy playing the female twin and he absolutely adores it.

Bill Bailey Commissar

Awesome!
I like having near hundred races in my games. It makes it more fun when you include stuff like pay gaps and expected roles in military.
This is my place, I am actually trying to use it again.
timbukdrew.wordpress.com/

Try drawing this. Don't trace. Just imitate the lines.
Adding dimension to your drawings will help you. Look at the dimensions in this and imitate them.

But my 8 year old *is* better. And I don't have an 8 year old.

obsessive need repost

Can someone make a tattoo like hand print? its more or less going to be a calling card for an upcoming character in my game. Might ask for art of the character in the future but now Just this please.

Basically a red hand print in a sort of tribal henna style. Go wild on how you want it to look though.

Also when you are done if you could put it on a transparent backing that would be awesome!

is this real

Requesting this demon girl knight as a human, wearing a tank top and jeans shorts like on the reference, and practicing with the sword with a dummy.

When are you dumbasses going to realize that complaining about shit gives it power? Even if you think there's something wrong with weaponanon, bitching is going to have the exact opposite effect.
Everybody has to start somewhere and he's still donating time and effort to strangers like any other drawfriend.

Yeah but he's trash.

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

That doesn't make his time worth anything or his effort any better than the actual artists ITT. They look like literal children's drawings, so people are going to laugh at him.
Kudos to him for not letting it discourage him, but shit, it's bad.

Still requesting an image of my Rogue Trader. She has a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes now, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference. Thanks!

>people eating up valuable posts to shit on an artist
versus
>one guy eating up posts to post art in an artthread
You are worse than him in every conceivable way.

"Artist"

Hugbox go and stay go

A hugbox would be screaming that he's just as good as everyone else.
We're just polite, normal people telling you that you are more detrimental to this thread than him. Which you are.

I'm not the one constantly shitting on him, not the user you were talking to. I do however have eyes that function and can safely say that calling anyone that scribbles on paper and calls it a delivery an artist is just silly.

Could I request a picture of a solidly-built, athletic woman with short auburn hair tied back with a net wearing a space suit like this man's one?

It's my PC for a science-fiction campaign - she's a superstitious freelance mech pilot who prefers chunkier, analogue gear to the new generation of fancy virtual cockpits and skintight anime-style pilot suits.