Tfw rich from BTC and ETH

>tfw rich from BTC and ETH
>tfw no gf
>tfw lazy and purposeless

Is being rich only useful for being able to kill myself in luxury?

What do Veeky Forums? no free coins eat shit poor faggots.

Now that you've invested in coins, invest in yourself.

Smoke weed and drive around in your lambo playing sad music can't wait to get where you are

>Get rich
>Stop wageslaving
>Start working out
>Get girlfriend
>Have child (female)
>Get betrayed by girlfriend
>Pay for the rest of your life

I spent my life with the dream of becoming rich and now that I'm here I have no more dreams, like I completed a game and now I just walk around with a nostalgic feeling shrouded in melancholy.

It sucks.

I smoke too much, I also feel obliged to smoke, like it is a symbol of my "success".

You're retarded. You have achieved freedom. Just as you dreamed of becoming rich, now you MUST create another dream, whatever it is that is big enough for you to pursue. Hell,maybe now that you're a millionaire your new objective could be to become a billionaire.

buy a surfboard and go live on the beach. adventure. travel alone. explore ruins. you only live once... or so they say.

It just exposes that you have no real desires because you're in the same situation, but in a more luxurious environment. I'm envious of your wealth.

Make the sequel then. 10/10 on IGN. It doesn't end here.

What the fuck is wrong with you and the people like you? Build a robot, jump out of a plane. Go live.

approx how much is your net worth now?

Buy a watch OP, if you're really that rich its time to show it off. Hey if you're lucky maybe a chinese dragon lady that owns a hotel will suck your peneye.

Congrats, you're the greyhound that caught the rabbit. Now it is time to begin that long slide into narcotic addiction, despair, and eventual death. Godspeed

>tfw you will never build your own waifu robot

>Be neet
>Be fit
>23 and still kissless virgin
>Still got easy time talking to girls
>Have a 16 year old and 21 year old thai girl backup wanting to sex me
>Not interested in these mortal needs
>Care more about crypto shit than anything else

Fucking cryptos are ruining me. First it was /v/ now its Veeky Forums

Fuck, I remember that.

Now listen here you limp little bitch, there are people who work themselves into an early grave just so that they can eat and pay rent, they don't even have any free time to themselves. You on the other hand, have not only time, but the money to make use of it. Fucking travel, take up hobbies, go to college for fun instead of to make money, do anything. People literally kill and risk their lives to even have a shot at being even somewhat rich, and here you are, unable to appreciate it because you probably haven't worked a day in your life. There are people without hope of a future that isn't even more from than the life they have to slog through every day. Try being poor for a year, really truely poor, and then tell me you don't appreciate your wealth.

Honestly, the best board is still /a/.

In the end, we all realize loneliness is the worst.

holy shit are you literally me?

>What do Veeky Forums? no free coins eat shit poor faggots.
I'll draw you stuff for good trading tips.

Besides that, being rich is for enjoying life without anxiety and fear of not having enough money.
There's a lot to do, if you feel purposeless and lazy, maybe you should get checked for depression.
Also, reaching "set goals" is never as satisfying as people want to make you believe. You don't just stop and suddenly you're happy. You find new stuff and build on it.

>What do Veeky Forums? no free coins eat shit poor faggots.

You shouldn't give anything away for nothing, but hoarding and doing nothing to produce value will not end well. You'll end up as miserable as you already are without any money.

Pretty much

i'm just so confused.
i've spent my entire life poor, and while i get the whole "money won't solve 100% of my issues" story, but god damnit user. If you have nothing but time, and your mind fucking figure that shit out. Jesus man, do you understand the YEARS shit heads like me waste at fucking wage cuck jobs?! I don't give a shit what you do, you fuck, just go out there and fucking do ANYTHING. LITERALLY ANYTHING. You have the most powerful substance on the planet and you think "oh boy, what do I do today? Better smoke weed!" Fuck you, and fuck your ignorance to suffering.

go see a therapist, you weak beta fag. fucking disgusting.

no you eat shit rich faggot

What is going on for you people. You took an 'impossible' dream of escaping societal burden to do whatever you want to want. Understand the implication here. It's not that only that you get to do what you want, but the potential for you to 'suddenly get really interested in x' is ALSO limitless due to you having money. If you have the creative ability to solve the problem of money, what do you think is impossible for you? People? because I fucking assure you people are much easier of a game to play than money. I'm not saying they are good or bad, it's that they are much more interact able and flexible then working pure memeatics and graphs to making you money.

Please, just write then. If you fucks can't figure out ANYTHING ELSE TO DO, just fucking write. Write until you can figure yourself out because clearly that was never a priority until now ELSE WISE you would already know what you want to do with your mountains of money.

I don't mean to be so hard on you, but I recently lost my job, am having trouble getting another and everything sucks DUE TO MONEY. LITERALLY JUST MONEY. So to hear that your problems are everything else? Sounds to me like you haven't really met yourself yet. Write.

I'd suggest to travel around the world. Really opens your mind to new things.

>I'd suggest to travel around the world. Really opens your mind to new things.
I can live without a bullet in my head, thank you very much.

Any advice on how to build up my funds sir?

post wallet/cashout transaction with timestamp

Don’t stand out then homo. Just wear normal clothes do normal shit

But I want to walk through the streets like Borat.

Define "rich". If you're some kind of faggot with only $100m or less then please, blow your head off with a shotty.

>larping that anything less than $100m isn't rich
really user?

I'm poor as fuck mate. Not larping. But let's be real, a mil or two aint fucking rich, it's well off.