Take the last character you played and have them fight against pic related

Take the last character you played and have them fight against pic related

Do they live?

My last character was a sorceress who could create magical, extradimensional holes in the ground by snapping her fingers or shoot lightning from her eyes.
Space marines are great but they can't fight people for whom for laws of physics are merely suggestions.

Level 3 gnome bardlock in 5E? Unlikely to survive, I'd say.

>What are psykers

>implying every space marine is a psyker

Psykers bend the laws of physics or occasionally break them, while wizards can outright ignore them.
A high level psyker can flip tanks or shoot fire from their hands. A high level wizard can create a castle in the sky, change the weather, stop time, and generally performs feats of power that makes psychics look like pussies.
>"oh, you can burn men alive? That's cute. I just summoned a legion of the undead from my floating castle on a different plane of existence."

>A high level psyker can flip tanks or shoot fire from their hands.
Well, yeah. They can also end all life on a planet with a thought. What's your point?

user was refering to the fact that Space Marines both employ and fight psykers regularly, which can do just about anything a wizard form any other setting can do. Just being a sorceress that can shoot lightning and hide is no guarantee that she'll survive an encounter with the Emperor's Angels of Death.

Whfrp2e rat catcher. I'm good as long as I have my small but vicious dog for help

Shy-but-intelligent suburban 9-year-old that idolizes his big brother? Since all he could do is ineffectually slap the Marine's knee-armor, I'm gonna say he loses the fight but lives.

Level 2 Transmutation wizard with a rabbit theme who's major personality feature is his low self-esteem after a year of failure as a treasure hunter.

I doubt a Space Marine is likely to take mercy due to him appearing almost completely non-threatening. So, expeditious retreat for 90ft of movement per round to try and run away and then the rabbit gets a bolter to the back of the head.

44yo foreing affairs minister with a lot of char and hp but nothing more (not even armor). I also died in the first campaing being raped by like 4 normal thugs while being on the ground.
I say if I can convince him to no fight me yeah sure. If not I am as good as dead.

I'm guessing conjuring daedra isn't going to win me any points with him.

Holy shit fucking neck yourselves this is cringe af

Angel without its wings that fights slime monsters with boomerangs juggling and puns?
Probably a tie.

>"oh, you can burn men alive? That's cute. I just summoned a legion of the undead from my floating castle on a different plane of existence."
>what are nurglite sorcerers

A tribal warrior with a half-Aztec/maya half-Summerian theme, well he his level 2 and wear a hide for armor. Only thing he can do is spin his arm while his weapon rip on the SM armor.

Mine wins if we fight outside of the 40k universe, because his physiology wouldn't even work outside of his meme setting.

A (sci-fi refluffed) LOTW hacker with drone support.

I'd give her decent odds? She's pretty ungodly hard to hit and really good at fucking with anything powered in her general area.

I'd lean towards giving her the win because even a marine should have trouble fighting in armour that's actively fighting his every movement.

Her big issue would be managing to hurt him after all that as her main weapon is an SMG (Ranged/Saber). Her grenades (Ranged/Massive) ignore armour though.

My last character is a doctor from Adeptus administratum. Well, no..

DH guardsman rank 6 lieutenant. From mad max/Anzac armored regiment however I have no tank.
Have power Armour
Space marine bolt pistol from deathwatch, laslock, flamer and an entrenchment tool

+a riot shield made out of some imperial fists Pauldron that we found on a ship sent back from M42 so would have 12 ac when the shield is blocking the blow.
and a shit load of explosives
witness me

Yes I best him combat with my four melee weapons, he doesn't stand a chance.
One of the player's in the campaign this character of whom I speak had the profile image featured by the OP ,he rolled the shittiest stats for the space marine part of the squad, with only the gaurdsman we had with us being worse then him in most regards.

I forgot to mention my charter was a black dragon assault marine who was the black dragon specialty class.

An exalted Air blooded.
He's not a great fighter and an embarrassment for his family. That said, he has access to spells that ignore armor. But that requires standing still for a about 6-10 seconds and glowing like a beacon.

He's fucked.
But then his 800 year old essence 6 solar girlfriend gets involved as well as his sworn brotherhood of essence 4 martial artist combat freaks.

In turn an imperial dreadnought lines up next to creation and starts making shadowlands and the deathlords are satisfied and send a delegation.

Since they are dressed almost universally in skulls they hit of fantastically and the stormwarden my gorup killed is most likely exalted as an abyssal.

Complete bad end.

An epic level warforged cleric... who was unashamed attempt at making a super robot esque character. To my credit, it was different than the simple boring human melee fighters I had made in the past.

When you can call in an ancient powerful dragon for help (forget the prestige class) and literally make miracles happen a space marine isn't anything to worry about.

As he is right now, no. My gnome wizard would get his shit pushed in. If we go by what he'll be in the end game I think he'd have a chance. Aside from spells I'm building a suit that's going to basically be a gundam for him

Last character was a half-orcess cavalier, level 3. She is dead.

And wizards also usually aren't at risk of exploding into daemons every time they use magic.

High level cando more then that. At their apex they can mentally dominate and control the best part of a sector.

but THIS is my last character

Last character was a Flesh Tearers Apothecary. I'd say he stands a reasonable chance.

First Founding Chapter wins.

You have your 2-3 fate points to protect you. It will be okay.

Gotta find me first!

Well of three characters that I played recently two will be bitch-slapped to death - low level barbarian and drow.

The third one can probably take on the whole chapter of marines and win. It was a high powered game where the characters could level city blocks within a round of combat and that's without breaking a sweat. In the course of the game there were things like riding on the shockwave from a nuclear blast, parrying tachyon beams, transfroming into unholy monstrosities the size of a skyscraper and other such bullshittery.

Oh yeah and my character died at around 2/3 of the game length. So he was not even in top bracket.