pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pQcahGKz
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50097500/#50106574
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jumpers, I'm pretty sure we've already had discusions about the best food you've had, but what about the worst food you (or your companions) have ever had in all your chain ?

Val if you're still around does Homunculus & Mana Core stack? Like having 4000 high quality magic circuits?

Was there ever any doubt? Best husbando/over protective dad.

If it's not an existing Skill, it'd be an NP.

Yes, they'll all be muddy.

By Servants without limits, do you mean Class War? It depends. Class War Servants are much stronger, have more abilities and items, last longer and can spam stuff almost as well as the Alter Servants...but once they're dead they're dead. Alter Servants only get a few stat buffs, basically unlimited recharges on mana and a serious downgrade to sanity. But they also respawn often, so you're only options are finding a way to trap a Servant, powerful beings who can go intangible at will, or constantly run.

Honestly, I'd say that if you're taking both drawbacks separately, Black is the new Black would be harder to stand and fight because you're against everyone at once, even if they are crazy and uncoordinated. If you're taking Class War and a drawback that makes everyone team up against you, that's easily the hardest thing in jump short of JUMPER depending on your build.

They do.

>Golly, that new Fate jump is mighty good! Let's see what things are good, and what aren't!
>Oy vey, that's a lot of things! Had to cut a whole lot of goodies!
>Oh well. Now, how much does the whole thing cost?
>9900 CP
>Humbug!
>...Say, this must be driving me bonkers, with these kinds of speeches.

>wake up and read the en of yesterday's thread
>refresh and find a new thread up
I think it's going to be a good day.

What legends do people tell long after your jumper leaves?

So what kamen riders are not being planned at the moment?

I wonder if I could figure out how to use the Second Magic to fully draw on the power of the Dimension Lord Dimension from DC Occult when I'm not in it.

Can multiple companions take Demi-Servant? If so, how does work for number of Servants summoned? Would you have to kill them, seeing as they're not part of your Master-Servant team?

Can someone update me on where the Fruit Kamen Rider goes on the Chronological order of Kamen Riders?

After Neo-Heisei 2 but before Neo-Heisei 3.
Wizard is the series before it, Drive is the series after it.

Right between the neohesie parts 1 and 2

So, if i take class war and grail campaign, then...

This is going to suck, isn't it?

also, I just realized I've been slowly planning to companion basically the entire fsn cast. Hmm...

Oops my bad parts 2 and 3

It's not that part, it's the part where you're full of rape worms. How do you think those things get into you? It's by rape. They're little motile penises with teeth.

My mother's cooking.

user, are you this immature? Kid, if you're this offended by thematic drawbacks that are justified in canon, maybe you need to go back to tumblr.

The legend of the stinky bandit.

I feel weird whenever people associate tumblr with SJWs because I exclusively use Tumblr for raunchy fapfiction. I mean, I know intellectually they're out there, it's just kind of hard to picture they're on the same site as the guy who draws Lara Croft doing unseemly things with a pack of dogs.

Since JUMPER already has all you stuff anyways, does he get anything from Class War? Does Black is the new Black turns him Alter?

Perhaps a weird question, but what would happen if I jumped King Arthur in the nasuverse with that time extension drawback that makes you stay until 2020, and then jumped any fate jump really?

I would fanwank that the jump ends early, as thats pretty much the only way it CAN work. That or the overlapping years get retconned.

>"Eniripsa's Fist"
An unusually combative Eniripsa who was given guardianship of a Shushu blade.
>"The Pacific Cohort"
A group of mysterious kaiju who fought to save the world alongside jaegers.
>"The Penultimate Titan"
An entity who stood with Raviern, the Last Titan, against Nemesis, who played cards with Cerberus and Eris, and cut their way through the worlds.
>"The Spanish Devil"
Believed to have made a deal with the Devil. The most feared privateer on the seas and terror of the Portuguese.
>"The First Lachuirp Shock Infantry Regiment"
Not actually a regiment, but the squad-sized unit was routinely the decisive factor on the battlefield that kept the Lachuirp civilization from falling. Each member of the unit held critical positions in the day-to-day operations of Lachuirp life for nearly a thousand years.
>"The Dragon Cripplers"
A caravan of khajiit who boosted the reputation of the race across Skyrim after their association with the Dragonborn - bringing dragons down where they crossed paths so that the Dragonborn could tear out their souls.

Is the Viking Saga jump based on a particular setting?

It's basically just Norse myth.

Norway.

Haha okay.

Interjump continuity generally requires a drawback.
Otherwise they're all taking place in parallel worlds so that overlapping timespans and totally derailed plots aren't as big a problem.

That's why its a drawback.

It's one of those things generally avoided by drawbacks.

You can't rape the willing, user. If you willingly take that drawback you're giving them consent to give you the D.

THAT is why its a drawback.

What do I do if a Jump doesn't give options to import companions?

Be sad.

accept that your companions are going to have to hobo it up as functional drop ins.

;_;

Tell those fuckers to get jobs. Fucking bills don't pay themselves. Unless you took that perk in SIMS3, like me.

How do they get jobs without the proper documentation?

Day labor.

Magic.

Magical day labor

Wait, even if there's no option, you can still bring them anyway?

Yes. They just can't buy shit from the jump. You can always bring them in unless the jump says otherwise. Importing just allows them to get shit from the jump doc.

You can keep (8 + amount of pods you have) active companions in every jump, they don't have to be imported to actual be in the jump with you.

>his companions are undocumented
They have to go back.

JC is gonna build a wall and make the waifus pay for it!

>Not buying your waifu an ID
You horrible person. She's a person, not a slave.

Holy shit, yessss. Oh man, even without points, if you time it right your bros can still be really strong. If you have more than possible number of companions (Such as from 42nd Supreme Being in Overlord, and actually finding all 41 members of Ainz Ooal Gown) do the ones you don't use just chill until the next jump if you use them?

Digger, Kamen Jumper, nor HeavensAnon are on for me to scream at but dear me looked at how this is starting to stack up!

Kamen Rider Heisei Part 2 Kabuto Jump 57d:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Kamen Rider….? [+000]
Who Wrote This Show? [+100]
If the Jumper is Stronger….[+200]
Worm Food [+200]
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Grandmother Once Said… [Free]
Supreme Chief [-100]
The Jumper Who Rules Everything [-200]
The Path to Heaven [-300]
Gear:
The Great Equalizer [Free]
Here I Am [-300]
Lord of Speed [-500]
A Monk’s Robes [Free]

I Don’t Fight Alone! [-100]
(Ranma, Marcus, Ryoga, Misaka Worst, Sabo, Kazuma, & Yumi) [400]
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Grandmother Once Said… [Free]
Supreme Chief [-100]
Gear:
Here I Am [-300]
A Monk’s Robes [Free]

Roselyn [400]
Origin: ZECT Agent
Perks:
Shooting Straight [Free]
Trade Secrets [-300]
Gear:
ZECTrooper Wear [Free]
Anti-Worm Weapons [-100]

Just a Note here: The reason that I call the Speed Belt the Great Equalizer is that HeavensAnon agreed to change the name to that when I preposed the idea to him IRC but he never got around to it. So screw it I'm calling it the Great Equalizer!

Now! Onwards to my Kabuto Shitty Writing: pastebin.com/pQcahGKz

Do we have any perks for cultivating rivals, ensuring that they'll rise to be, if not at your level, at least an entertaining challenge? I've got enough fate weaving magic that I could do it myself, but a perk working through fiat would be nice, just for subterfuge's sake. No one would be able to trace it back to me, then.

You can swap them out in your warehouse normally during a jump.
You actually need to pick them up there if they're not imported.
There's options out there to make it easier though like the badge in Paper Mario.
If they're not being used they're in companion stasis and are basically timefrozen out of reach.
Some people fanwank that they hang in your warehouse, but that's not really standard.

Well they aren't active in jump, just what they do otherwise is kind of a house rule. Canonically they're frozen, in stasis, unless you have them out. Some people don't like this so they let them be active on a ship, in the warehouse, a demiplane or whatever real estate you have that isn't necessarily in jump.

You can also swap them out in jump. I sometimes keep only a few with me and leave some in reserve. That way they get down time to do what they want, and I have reinforcements in case things get bad.

No, and that sounds retarded, desu.

Which of your stats "count" during a fight?

Or since that's an unclear question:
If I got to Fate/Extra as a Servant, and get EX Rank strength, then go to Fate/Stay Night as a demi-servant and get E Rank strength, then pick a fight with Berserker and punch him in the face, is his NP going to cancel my attack (because I have E rank strength /this/ jump) or is it going to hit (Because I have EX Rank strength from Extra)?

Also, what do others see me as?

Totally not asking because I enjoy the idea of getting all A's and in Extra, then showing up in Stay Night with all E's and trolling people with how the E Rank abilities are punching through Berserker's NP, that would be silly.[/blatantlies]

Take drawbacks that give you rivals and don't turn them off.

No, you'll count as having EX+ Strength. For stats (not skills or NPs), they're literally just numerical measures of strength. If, for example, you have 500x peak human strength, that counts as EX for everything but purchasing higher ranks in the supplement itself.

Oh. Damn. There goes that method of trolling the cast.

There are spells in Overlord to send false information to people trying to ping your stats.

Yes. Demi Servant is an entirely separate thing from actual Servants. Becoming a Demi Servant doesn't make you one of the participating Servants in the Grail War, it's entirely separate.

Ahuh.

He'll get anything the other Classes get as innate bonuses yes. Stuff like stat boosts or class skills.

That's up to you to fanwank really, how that affects the continuity drawback.

For the purposes of things like Berserker's Godhand, it'd be whatever rank your actual, effective strength is, not the highest rank you bought or your current rank. If you're already 500 or more times stronger then a human, you're effective rank for the purposes of stuff like Godhand would be EX.

That said, what appears on your stat sheet to other people is mostly up to you. If you want it to be your true stats that you have overall, then it is. If you want it to be based on either of your builds, then it can be too. So yeah, you can still do that.

Well, Val's ruled earlier that what they see is up to you.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50097500/#50106574

YES! Much thanks!

The spiderman triology jump has a drawback for villains. Namer from practical guide to evil could make Names to fight you, and the sailor moon wip has a way of given people superpowèrs.

Love the new jump, but I want to make sure I get this down right.

A Jumper can only benefit from the Servant Supplement once. So if you go Demi-Servant in Fate Stay, you can't go full Servant in another jump and get another pass through the SS.

However, if you do go Demi-Servant in FSN then you can still be a Master in a later Fate jump and either pick up a Servant or import a Companion to fill the Servants role.

Is that correct?

How much of an update is the supplement getting and do you have a general idea of when it and zero are gonna be released? I'm trying to decide if I should wait to make any builds.

If you take Strange Weapons multiple times, can you use another version of the perk on something that's already been shaped by Strange Weapons? Can you determine its shape among a certain group? Like, say you took "sword": Could you decide whether what you shape becomes a rapier or a flamberge?

>another pass through the SS.
Ara Ara~

Yes and yes.

And suddenly I'm picturing someone trying to use two different versions of it simultaneously to create a guitar-chainsaw or something.

Being a Servant and being a Demi Servant are separate things. You can be both of them at different points, but only once each. You can be a Servant in one jump and then a Demi Servant in another, but that's it for both options. You can still pick either option of course, but the supplement will only be able to be used once per option, no matter how many Fate jumps you go to.

The Supplement...the major stuff is going to be making it easier to use and cleaner. Prices and important stuff at the start of each section, the sections more cleanly divided, all the basic info you need on Servants at the start and so on. There's also going to be a big reformatting of the Skills section because it's ugly as sin. Not sure how well it'll turn out but it should be nicer at least.

The only new things will be a Sample Servant section that will be added to as I go through jumps with canon Servants, a section for buying templates such as Alter, Lily or Living Servants and a large number of new Skills.

As for an ETA...not sure. I don't think it'll take longer then a week at most, probably more like a few days. I'm going to try and push to get it finished as soon as I can. Zero will be taking quite a while longer, doubt it'll be sooner then a few weeks unless I get lots of inspiration and am in the best mood constantly.

What does your jumper do when random change conspires to destroy all their plans and hopes, repeatedly slamming the door on what looks to be your only way out until eventually there no longer is one?

I'd like to ask a quick question of anyone more familiar with Pokemon than I am which is most people, truth be told

Would it be a reasonable task to beat the elite 4 and champion without being a protagonist or having any meta-knowledge of the games? I have Champ in the Making if that makes a difference. I'm making a new chain and I don't know whether it would be bullshit to have my jumper become champion or something like that.

I asked the same thing last thread, but the answer I got wasn't as thorough as I'd hoped, so I figured I'd ask one more tome before I just bite the bullet and get to writing.

>Being a Servant and being a Demi Servant are separate things. . .
Awesome! Thanks for the clarification and I'm looking forward to the rest of your stuff.

When something has a different "material ratio", does it compensate? Like, a sword has more metal bits than a mace, which has more metal bits than an axe: if you picked up an axe, would the "material ratio" for a sword of similar size "shift" so there's a proper blade instead of a piece of wood shaped like one? How broad can it be? Like, "swords" are pretty varied in shape and function, even though polearms are a category all their own, yet basically amount to "blade/ball on a stick".

Metaknowledge would.

Champ in the Making is a big help as well.

Arguably any of the other capstones would help you a bit also (Aura can read the emotions of your opponents, Psionics means you can telepathically communicate and direct your Pokemon, Polyglot means you can speak to them in their own language meaning your opponent probably can't understand you.)

You also have to take into account how much you'd work for it. It's a hell of a lot easier to just bum around in Pokemon being a decent trainer than it is training constantly to become champ.

I'd roll a d100 for it to see whether I managed it. You'd have a shot but it wouldn't be a definite thing and the modifier would depend on other factors.

Heavens is working on Ryuki right now. I'm working on Amazons but I'm waiting for season two to come out before going all in.

So that leaves Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Den-O, Kiva, and Decade. Nobody is working on those.

Oh, and nobody is working on The First/The Next movies.

Depends on the region and how good you are at team building.
If you train up your team to acceptable levels, have type knowledge, and actually build a team that has good coverage beating the elite 4 isn't all that hard.
Of course it's going to be tougher than it is in the games since they won't job as hard as the AI, but you can also do things outside of turn based battle so it evens out.

As for region deciding difficulty some are much harder than others, like Sinnoh for example. Cynthia is 2 stronk for a champion and actually has a reliable competetive team so taking the champ spot in that region is a lot less likely. However Lance in Johto is kind of a joke with anti dragon tech so you can wipe the floor with him even if he's a hacking bastard

Material ratio will compensate, yes, because otherwise turning something into a guitar or a megaphone would be difficult, and the point of the perk's to let you replicate the canon character weapons.

Wideness... Hm. I'm not a sufficient expert on medieval weapons to comment here, but by the same token, you could call a sword "Sharp piece of metal to poke people with." That being said... I dunno. Fanwank? About the width of the Swords category, however wide that category may be. Since the shape honestly becomes aesthetic and irrelevant to the function once you've used the perk (try and claim that an oversized pen is a functional weapon, I dare you), I don't really see the point of being concerned about it.

First and next are valid? I was thinking about them, but I didn't think they would qualify.

In my view Decade should be the LoT of Kamen Rider jumps. The World of X format means you can just create a bunch of mini-adventures, and then you hit the Rider War at the end. Deadlight analogue would probably involve something like choosing to keep your powers at the cost of increasing the potency of the dimensional fuckup anomalies, or just using powers from the jump in exchange for an easier time, maybe with a side note that you unlock any powers associated with a particular Rider on visiting their world. Maybe be a bit clever and phrase it as destroying everything or connecting everything.

Alright, thanks. I assume that if I try to smelt a shaped weapon down, I won't be able to gain more material than the original weapon, right?

>try and claim that an oversized pen is a functional weapon, I dare you
Depends on the scale, I'd say. Have you never heard the saying?

I think they're valid.

I've actually been thinking about including a new +0 drawback in the Showa Part 1 jump that switches things over to The First/The Next's continuity. I'm unsure tho.

Yeah, if you melt it down, you'll just get the original weapon.

Touche. A giant lobster, then.

Heavens has already said he's working on Decade in a manner similar to LoT, though not as long.

For Practical Evil, if you choose Good, but tend twords neutral against your name, but have a Sorcery trait, and study and cast sorcery a lot, are you going to get backlash?

What kind of learning benefit does Void give?

Is Pathfinder, seeking and enacting a path towards ultimate victory a valid Name?

Does the 15x and 30x learning boost only apply in a clinch, or can I just study for a month or two?

Don't worry, user's going to ask Jumpchan to give his own magical day-laborers exemption

If I summon a Saber class Servant, will Shirou not summon a Servant at all?

Yep. He'll die to Lancer unless you change the course of events. Even if you don't, head over to his place and loot the corpse for Avalon.

The Backlash seems to be alignment based, not Aspect based. Catherine takes it for letting a hero go, but Black Knight doesn't seem to have any problems despite not being out conquering things.

Stealth.

Pathfinder's a valid name, but I'm not sure that's a valid effect. Divination magic might pop out of it though?

The learning boost is constant, and one of the reasons that Black and his buddies attempt to murderize heroes before they can get started (the other reason being that them getting started tends to end in giant rebellions). The "in a cinch" is the perk based one, which activates in the face of great evil.

What? No. Decade is Digger's thing, not mine. Are people confusing us together, now? I'm doing a Ryuki gauntlet in an LoT style, though it's definitely going to be a lot shorter and while you're powerlocked at the beginning, you actually can't fail or lose your chain in the first half. After you reach the point you decide to take your powers back or remain in gauntlet mode, the rules go to their usual respective modes.
I forget things very easily. Very cool write-up, by the way.
This is correct. I was considering doing Den-O and Kiva together but FUCK TIME TRAVEL. I am not even considering it until I've cleared my plate, let alone finished the Tatakae Trilogy.

>loot the corpse for Avalon
What is Avalon in the context of Fate?

It's an EX rank Noble Phantasm and also a location/afterlife/land of the fairies/all of the above

Sheath of Excalibur, powerful artifact, basis of one of the most powerful noble phantasms around. The NP basically blocks all attacks from reaching the one using it. It also provides really good regeneration to whoever has it, provided that it's getting a supply of prana. However the only one that can actually use it, or supply it with prana is King Arthur(female).

>a location/afterlife/land of the fairies
I knew that, but how could you loot the corpse and take that plus a NP or was that a joke that I'm completely missing?

I thought the actual afterlife was seperate from the scabbard and the scabbard just partially shunted the user's body into the real Avalon?

Honestly one thing I want to see from the Decade jump is a special version of the 'belt combining' option in most of the post-Showa jumps.

Not only does it allow your belt to accept Rider Cards, it also streamlines it somehow. Maybe you can change all your transformation gimmicks into Rider Cards and back at will?

Because I can't even imagine what kind of hybrid abomination Drivers that Jumpers have made, myself included.

Our combined belts probably look horrible.

Excalibur's scabbard, which in accordance with many of the tellings of Arthurian legend is actually the more powerful magic item. According to legend it could prevent almost any wound, and heal the ones it couldn't. The Fate version does the same thing.

Fun fact, I actually asked If i could do that the other day. Go for it.

Also, why can companions in showa 1 and 2 not take items?

Do people you teach with True Magic have the same growth potential that you do (i.e. years, decades, centuries)?

>I'd roll a d100 for it to see whether I managed it
How do I determine whether I succeeded or not from the roll? I've never used that method so I don't know how I interpret a large roll like that. Outside of /jc/ I don't play many games that involve dice

The one in Shirou's body is the real artifact Saber originally had, not a summoned NP.