Just going to leave this here

$ZEC

up up and away we go

for a different perspective

no love for $ZEC huh

Nice charts OP. Keep it up. I appreciate them.

thanks man!

Any chance you could chart up BTC? Are we going to see it moving massively this weekend?

yeah sure my dude

This meme triangle seems to be working out pretty well. Depends on the next few hours if it can break and close above 17.8k

Thanks man. If you could also take a quick look at EMC2 and confirm a pennant? Looks like it might break out?

Was already thinking of buying this afternoon and now this post confirmed my speculation. Just bought 10 $ZEC

is PAY still looking good or should i sell and throw everything at zec

Nope

Thanks man, making my buys

You're a real lifesaver

where did you enter on $PAY?

>hurr durr i trade the order book

Retard alert.
If everyone could just trade the order book and make money your mom would be a millionaire trader.

I don't know man up to you, would probably stay in $PAY and maybe sell a little at .000158 if you want to enter $ZEC.

Don't chase the market, let the market come to you.

Sorry man don't want to be annoying, but I've been reading TA of financial markets like you suggested, so still learning. But does this look okay?

Buy the breakout, with profit targets at previous resistance levels?

rechart that with fibs

>RSI
RSI is a terrible indicator for bitcoin and everything else really.

>rechart that with fibs
Not too great with fibs helping me for profit targets, can only really use fib to see good levels to buy at.

Do you suggest fib extension for this chart?

yes that is why fibs have the extensions, for the purpose of profit targets :)

Legend, seems the 1.618 extension is around 29000 sats. Do you think that is a better area to take profit then those two previous resistance levels?

looks great OP

I would buy if I had more money. Right now I'm gambling it all on shitcoins at 20 cents or less and hoping they moon to a dollar

Go consecutively, 1.272, 1.418 ect.
I have to scale in and out of positions to avoid slippage

This guy knows....

bruh you got some meme lines for iota somewhere?

Where should a beginner learn most of his TA?
Was looking at babypips and dicking around on Tradingview but I dont know what are legit resources

Can you do mana pls

this guy always shills murphy's TA book

Is there anything dumber than charting? Jesus christ, there's no real logic to it

Thoughts on NEO?