What would be the benefits of remaining a virgin in a 3.5 setting?

What would be the benefits of remaining a virgin in a 3.5 setting?

Last campaign my players met and befriended an npc wizard that was a 900 years old virgin, she was a friend’s character from another setting I played years ago (I was not the DM) and ended as physically mortal but couldn’t age unless she choosed so, due to a pact with a god

The npc was very poweful, due to the 900 years she had (she was basicaly an advisor to them), but i also told my players that a portion of her power was due to her virginity just to make the virginity fact kinda interesting, though I didn’t elaborate more on this and them didn’t seemed interested either so it ended there, as just a special trait of her. At the end of the campaign she became a demigoddess of magic sitting next to mystra

Now in our current campaign, (which takes place 300 years in the future of the 900 years old virgin wizard), one of my players is rolling a wizard that through study learned about this demigoddess and now wants to research more about her and find out what would be the benefits of remaining virgin forever

TL;DR – what happens if you never fuck in a fantasy setting? Do you get magical powers? Do you obtain some gods favors? Or do you never get anything special and just never give yourself the pleasure of having a partner in the bed?

Depends on the setting.

Ask your GM or bait/bate somewhere else.

You get to fuck unicorns.

Or else make a good marriage at a time of your choosing. Whatever floats your boat.

i am the GM/DM dude, thats why im asking lol

gaining the service/favor of a celestial creature... mmmmhh sounds interesting

should she gain extra dices to damage on her spells? also after how long should she start gaining these benefits?

Regardless of what would happen to her, I have thought on having her be in constant danger due to incubus wanting her virginity, increasing the number of encounters or incubus as they grow in level (party is currently level 8)

>You get to fuck unicorns.

I think this covers it, if and only if you don't turn into a hag.

You spend your twilight (ahem) years fending off various variations of mildly suggestive hornycrons looking for your ridership.

sex aside, the only thing that comes to my head is an increase in her spells damage or spells Difficulty Class and maybe befriend outsiders of "love" and "purity"

>Having encounters out to rape the party wizard

succubus / incubus do not explicitly need to fuck/rape their victim in D&D fantasy, but well, since its about her virginity i guess thats the point anyways

still, the party would ve there to save her and there are boys and girls in the group, so if the girls fail against the incubus the boys might have a chance

AND we never go into detail whenever sex happens, we just give mayor descriptions of it or just by >yeah i have sex with her/him/it/that

>i am the GM/DM dude, thats why im asking lol
Then why are you asking us how things work in your setting?

Virgin characters, at level 20, can summon 1d8+CHA unicorns per day.

Honest disclaimer, I'm all in favor of exploring the pure physicality of the situation. Or bestiality. Or ... um ... other references that shall remain unnamed. Ahem.

Anyway, if you really want to go about this story twist what you want is for the virginity to be a red herring of sorts. The incubus would be working to corrupt her, not devirginize her. And, for maximum story twistration, while it turns out there's nothing special about being an ancient virgin, the same is not true for a one of a kind transformed virginial demoness.

The whole thing could start as an amusingly silly one off adventure premise, only to turn quite dark in tone. Depending on how your players react the situation it could be an epic.

So, literally the plot of Journey to the West?

because im asking for suggestions about something i havent figured out yet

all i know is that there are indeed outsiders of love and purity in our world, just like their counterparts of lust and corruption

another thing that comes to my mind is that she could gain traits/powers of an angelic/pure outsider and eventualy get the chance to become one or to become a demi-god

yeah summoning stuff is one of the options i have considered already as if gaining the unicorn's favor, thanks

>The incubus would be working to corrupt he
was actually thinking on this, if there is the chance to become a good outsider due to her purity, why not the chance of becoming a demon who lusts for the partner she negate herself the whole time

>turns out there's nothing special about being an ancient virgin
the player that... well.. played the 900 years old virgin wizard told me that she actually kept herself virgin because she was inlove with the elven ranger of the party who, given her young age, always saw her as nothing more that a child, so she took the chance of becoming "inmortal" and never age for him to eventually... well... notice her

The monsters didn't want to rape Sanzo they wanted to EAT him because, as a Monk, eating him would give them great supernatural power

Summoning the unicorns also summons 1d6 manticores after 1d4 rounds. To hunt the unicorns.

unfortunately for her, the ranger sacrificed himself at the end of the campaign (i was there, we all laughed very hard out of character for her)

so, all alone and without nobody to love anymore she kept herself virgin for years just because, and kept learning magic and became advisor and quest giver of adventurers who would stumble into her tower

came here to post this.
FPBP

The male monsters want to eat him. The female ones want to drink his semen, which he's totally not into because if he ejaculates he'll lose all the magical power he's stored up by being so goddamn pure.

I'd say no intrinsic benefit besides situationally based on purity, like your pic there may be interactions with unicorns, or certain sacred sites/relics/rituals.
I think 3.5 d&d also had some feats that you could pursue based on maintaining certain moral ideals and I think needing to invest like that for a benefit makes it more reasonable.

Could be that you have to sacrifice something to make some extra space in your mind/soul/energy bodies/whatever you call it. Lose your eyesight to gain phenomenal powers of scrying, remain a virgin to transfer the potentially-sexual energy into mana, etc.
Inb4 wizards, it could be needed only for higher-tier gifts or amplifying traditional abilities beyond what's normally possible and normal mana-workers do just fine without.

Also, what happens if you do wanna fuck? Do you lose the extra mana, or you can't because you now have no sex drive or are physically incapable of getting erect? Is this reversible? Instantly, or with time? Do you need to rebuild the parts of yourself that the magic took, or were said parts just moved into storage?

thanks, i made a small table based on how long she keeps herself virgin

stuff like, she gets help from unicorn/celestial creatures once a month per charisma modifier

gain a few points of extra spell damage, and it grows the longer she remains virgin

the at long term she starts gaining low celestial powers like an aasimar and so on

wasnt there a vow of purity feat on the book of exalted deeds in 3.5? you could also read its counterpart on the book of vile darkness.