Day Traders what process do you use to identify good cryptocurrencies to flip that day

I have been trying to day trade for the past week and I have only made small profits what do you guys do to find cryptocurrencies that are going to moon or increase in price that day? Do you just mainly use RSI and stochastic for every chart if you do what times do you use?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BRG8duN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rsi, fib, bollinger bands, support/resis lines. downtrends/uptrends, macd, ma/sma

dont bother too much drawing triangles and shit

yo thats my house mate, dont post that shit, its creepy

i wouldn't daytrade desu, swingtrading is far more effective in crypto

if you wanna trade short term, do leverage trading on bitmex

lol then tell her not to put shit like this on the internet

>omg let me me maximize my inherent sexual magnetism through massive social media amplification channels to people all over the world I don't know.
>WAAAAHHHHHH All those ass pics I took only for chads on the internet are suddenly being viewed by any and everyone.

Women mate, quit being a fucking white knight, your house mate is being a loose tart and trying to accumulate chad dick like a hot ICO.

>being this autistic

Lol

Lol its not autism its how you get laid, acknowledge the true nature of women and a buffet of sweet poon shall be yours. Ignore the nature of women and a dry shall be your loins til the end of time.

what do you think about xlm? volume is down on bittrex and polo, up on binance. higher lows but getting hung up around 1140. it looks like it's going drop soon, right?

discord.gg/BRG8duN
come find out

holy fuck my sides, i couldn't even get through his full reply, too autistic to comprehend.

>a buffet of sweet poon shall be yours
you've further confirmed

Follow the entire market and when everything else moons and the good ones that didn't and lost a little, look harder at those. Easiest 10% is buying a solid project that slid for the day because of some get rich in 12 hours rush.

So of I wanted to swing trade tomorrow, what's the step by step to identify a good coin?

Whatever lads, its Veeky Forums. This is where I come to let the autism steam out. What I'm saying is the truth though, women operate on a whole different level than men. It'll do you well to learn how to navigate those hills.

Find one that has a nice repeating high and low cycle. Buy low, and sell high

*lower level

nope, you are too red pilled for the sweaty beta cucks mother basement lurkers here to comprehend

you are fine and yes white knights are disgusting

This. I a) check what BTC's price movement is looking like, since a shift in BTC's price will fuck your open trade fast, and b) look for a token with a repeating cycle that's currently oversold and throw down my bets.

Its not really rocket surgery.

Model, cuck

stop helping people you idiot

fuck off

sauce