How long until we get the inevitable sequel to Fuck Tolkien: The Game?

How long until we get the inevitable sequel to Fuck Tolkien: The Game?

I can hardly wait for you faggots to start shitting up Tolkien threads again with your "lore" insight.

[Insert angry response to bait post here]

after we get a new Battle for Middle Earth set in the earlier years before the third age

[a statement declaring the linked response as to having bitten the bait, inadvertently bumping the thread through lack of saging]

upboots for everyone :^)

Hey friend, you seemed to have mistyped. Here's an example of what you could have written: [statement declaring all parties should move to another forum to continue the conversation]

inclined statement of opinion for you as well :^)

Bump, is good and high quality thread right here my friends.

[barely-related comment that was just an excuse to post female Bilbo pictures]

Can you please share those pictures? LotR really could have used some strong female leads, and I'd love to see images of them to head canon that Bilbo identified as a woman. It's hard to enjoy LotR since they're all men and men are a huge trigger for me.

On the one hand, treating any discussion on this thread seriously would break the mood we've established, but on the other hand, it's a bit mean of me to have not posted the image on an image board.

holy shit now all I can think about is all of those dwarves meeting a female bilbo and using her to relieve stress on their journey

Then this thread has served a purpose, and I have made the world a...better?...place.

idk but you've certainly made my dick a harder place

it was pretty fun, who gives a shit about lore. tolkien is overrated anyway.

Kekkamite

Why does anime hate nose?

They are hard to draw right. Same with hands

Something to do with the eyes and mouths being the expressive features, so calling any attention at all to the nose takes away from the eyes and mouth.

>any attention at all to the nose takes away from the eyes and mouth.
Not really but you're still right in your post.
Noses just aren't that essential so it's perfectly fine to omit/highly simplify them if it fits the artstyle.

Bilmoe Baggins is a treasure

[obligatory rant from an angry fanboy taking the bait]

[Suggestion to push instead for an animated series based on the Silmarillon, with artwork based on Ted Nasmith drawings]

[angrier counter-post from chronic contrarian arguing against specific quotes from rant through the use of green text]

[obligitory demand to instead base the style on an animation style popular on a particular Oriental Asian Island.

I like Shadow of Mordor and I'm a Tolkien fanboy.

It's not canon, so who cares? It's a fun little game.

No. You have to genderbend ALL of the characters.

Do people honestly even give a shit about canon?
Guy's been dead for half a century and Lotr has been ripped off so much over the years that it might as well be public domain. If you're going to be angry about anything be angry that they're still beating that dead horse instead of making something original, in an industry where beating dead horses is standard practice.

Bait or true? Ive seen too much tumblr to automatically disbelieve

I disagree on the public domain. It'd just get shat on because it's still so popular and integral to popular culture. You're very right on the rehashing though.

[angry post expressing distaste and suggestion that the poster limit his browsing to one particular board on the website]

[reaction image depicting hypersexualised prepubescent child in aforementioned animation of oriental Asian origin adopting a disparaging facial expression]

What is it people enjoy about this game, exactly?

Is it the "fuck Tolkien" approach to storytelling or the "right click to win" troglodyte gameplay mechanics?

The latter. I don't think many enjoy active Tolkien bashing and it's not like this game would even be the best way to do it.
People who like Shadow of Mordor like it because it feels like the films, with which many people associate LotR with, not the actual books.

Honestly the gameplay is only that bad if you play like a troglodyte. Its kind of like assassin's creed- the combat is only bad if you're too much of a retard to avoid it 90% of the time