WHY WONT RIPPLE DO SOMETHING

WHY WONT RIPPLE DO SOMETHING

its a scam coin srs

>real applicable and ATTRACTIVE use cases to big business
>devs lock currency behind smart contract to prove they don't want to hype and dump
>scam
Enjoy staying poor.

Plan on holding ripple for a year or two. Also, diversify into XLM to hedge on the competition.

Yeah problem is that the ripple technology doesnt need their xrp shit coins sorry bro

>coins won't gain significantly when major partnership is announced regardless of application
Sure thing bud.

Centralized shitcoin
People knew this in 2013, I can't believe people still own any ripple

Calm before the storm. Bollingers band tight af.
I expect a very big move soon

Centralization is preferred for banking applications. Are you niggas retarded?

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR HOURS

whale waiting people to take the bait, before they dump all

>2017
>dectralized money is a thing
>still owns a bank account
stand by your word and quit any centralized appliactions including Veeky Forums

>WHY WONT RIPPLE DO SOMETHING
It did.

It got pumped so normies could buy in on it.

then it gets dumped on a daily basis.

Not even worthy of buying for another 3 months bro.

Want advice? Wait until it next pumps at 8am - 4pm this Monday and dump it on the peak.

This.

Centralized Jew shitcoin.

Only retarded millenials bought it thinking that it was like buy BTC at $0.25 and experience a Cripple grow to $10k.

already sold half, got my profit into BTC. no longer even care about this shit coin. it's a pump and a dump. ripple xrp is a shit token and doesn't deserve any better.

>wants to make money
>goes against the jews
Have you even read a history book?

>t. brainlets that don’t know how to read so they’ll actually know what they’re talking about

>the whole point of crpyto is to create trustless, decentrazed, global currencies
>hmmm, let me invest in something controlled by a shady chinese corporation
You're both fucking retarded. If you want to invest in something centralized invest in real technology companies

XRP isnt centralized, you mouth-breathing faggot. Fucking google it, retard. Actually forget that, just hang yourself.

Patience is a traders best virtue
Other actors in the market play upon those too greedy to wait.

Look how flat the price has become? Can it get even flatter? This is zero-hour user.

literally not a single argument why I shouldn't hold this for a few days and a quick buck. You all pretend like you'd have to hold for fucking forever. Explains why nobody is actually making it on this board tho

I DON'T EVEN MIND IF IT CRASHES AT LEAST THAT WOULD BE ENTERTAINING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You don't fucking understand banking regulations do you? Banks need centralization in a crypto application in order to conform to regs and audit properly.

I swear, crypto investments should be restricted to ages 25+

mmm lets buy a coin that has a 100b supply. What could possibly go wrong?? Oh they have half of it "locked" and the devs can't "sell". Sure...

>Chinese corporation
Holy fuck you are dumb.
>muh decentralized crypto anarchy
Nice larp, faggot. You’re not the rebellion in Star Wars or something

good enough for 65 banks, good enough for me

>cripple bagholders everywhere

I hope you guys remember me in 3 years, I will sure be thinking of you while watching your centralized shitcoin crash to zero

lmao pitiful

Yeah these are just jealous anons stuck holding some bags, so all they do is FUD whatever is popular.

just hold till 2018 and sell at like $1.99 or something

>in 3 years
ok, I see what level of intelligence I'm argueing with

anri okita i wish she was my gf