REQMARINES REPORT IN

REQMARINES REPORT IN

Rocket launched

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/request-network/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get req or get wrekt.

OH SHIT NIGGA IT'S UP FROM 24 CENTS TO 25 CENTS WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT!

Volume is fairly low, RSI is at 50, big wall at 1498 sats. This isn't exactly a rocket yet.

But yes we are going to make it. I imagine at some point next year we will all be very happy.

Is it time?

wow. A new Req whale was just birthed you guys

holy fuck that buy

Holy shit this coin is boring
.25 for the past 3 days

Zzzzz

reporting for duty, target hit. we are now ready for intergalactic time traveling space mission.

ALMOST 26C NOW, WE'RE GONNA BE RICH ANONS

Take this useless shit to reddit.
Why do you newfags get so emotional over your investments?

How much?

Don't know user. I was pretty entertained going from .04 to .25 the last couple of weeks.

Ok now we are fucking mooning holy shit

look whos talking pussy

"MEHH, TAKE THIS TO PLEBBIT GUISEE, I DONT LIKE THIS GUISEE, WHY ARE YOU GUISE SOO EMOTIONALL"

t. small dick faggot

ok I'll chime in here because I'm one of the few here who actually knows wtf he is talking about. Colossus will drive price to 50c but the real magic happens at 53-55cents, this is when a normie fomoxplosion wave kicks in due to everyone talking about Colossus. So at 50-52c keep an eye on volume, it will start to grow exponentially over a 6hr period. The fomo will take REQ to $1.30, there will be a pull back to around $1.05-1.15 shortly after. Sideways for a while and will creep up to $2-3 over 2018. After mass adoption around 2020 and beyond, 100's of financial dapps and apps begin running on the Request Network, token burn will push prices well over $30. *unforseen price explosion potentials: same mcap as Paypal = $130+ REQ, ebay is looking for a good way to accept crypto (pay with request) could see price over $100 as through ebay token burn would be intense.

I did it. I'm making profit. I'm not a normalfag anymore.

This isn't /pol/ fucktard. Shitposting and "OMG REPORT IN GUYS HAHA" threads don't make anyone money. You put yourself into an echo chamber, ignoring the fact that there's already other REQ threads on the board. It's like you newfags don't know how to use the catalogue.

I'm holding REQ, but it's so fucking annoying when you newfags come along from /pol/ and shit up my board. What's the point of aggregating information if you and your squad of useless nobodies is going to push legitimate discussion into obscurity because of "HEH WE GON' MAKE IT!"

which exchange do you use and how long did they take to verify you. i'm on the point of killing myself missing out on these moon missions

Will I make it with 3k REQ?

Broke 1500 next stop 1600

The sell walls were demolished. Volume just shot up. Boys we're about to do ittttttttttttttt

lol i have 50k and I probably won't make it on REQ alone

Buy Eth or Ltc on coinbase. Transfer to binance. Total allotted time about 15 minutes.

>tripfag declaring what is and isn't appropriate on here

Don't worry, you(and I) already missed the big pump. You have time to get your shit sorted out and get in the market before anything crazy happens. Just be patient and make sure all your information is 100% correct.

I bought BTC/ETH on Coinbase and transferred it to binance.

Depends on the grade of adoption in the future.

ITS HAPPENING

>will not make it

I use my tripcode to specifically spot newfags like you.
Does a tripcode make you money? No? Then why is it remotely relevant to you?

Newfags like you need to shut the fuck up and lurk more.

use binance, jesus christ it doesnt even require verification. how fucking bad are you at this

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/request-network/#markets

ATTENTION NEWFAGS
If you want to know where a token can be bought, check CoinMarketCap

why do i have a feeling you were in the military and got discharged for being a bit fucked in the head?

Well if you are so insistent on have a name, why don't you show us your face?

Promise we won't brutally pick apart your many flaws.

I have a wife and one kid, with one on the way. A kid on average costs you 300k to 18, then college. i'd need my 50k req to be worth $50 a piece to be able to retire comfortably at 45, which would make req have a market cap of 49,999,999,950$ that is quite a high number friendo

No, but it'll get me started. Crypto is just a means to get me initial capital for a small business. Just need 25k to do what I love for a living.

Because you're a speculative newfag that uses Veeky Forums for memes and confirmation bias instead of making money?
The real question is, why are you on Veeky Forums if you're posting as though you're on /pol/, Veeky Forums, reddit or facebook?

What? I don't fucking care about the name. The tripcode is specifically to spot newfags like you.
Veeky Forums only cares about
>MONEY
>ASIAN GIRLS
>MONEY
>ASIAN GIRLS
Newfags that care about anything else need to shut the fuck up and lurk more.
Does a tripcode make anyone money? No? Then why the fuck do you care about them on Veeky Forums?

Go back to your CBTS threads and tell me how much money it makes you.

go away.

Anyone else think binance is suppressing the price?

you need to get laid. only a virgin would yell at a bunch of people shit posting on Veeky Forums.

>The tripcode is specifically to spot newfags like you.
This makes zero sense. You don't need a fucking trip to "spot" them.

you need 25k to suck dick in a dennys parking lot? why though?

is 260 enough to make it? im poor.

>asian girls.
>representing biz

wew lad.

260k? Of course.

General rule of thumb is to hold in multiples above what you think you will need.

Have a fucking cry.

Binance is full of bots. I doubt the exchange itself is suppressing the price.

>Thinking pussy matters on Veeky Forums
I don't think you understand. This is like if I went to /pol/ or Veeky Forums and started posting about multi-dimensional sphere packing. It's irrelevant to the board and demonstrates how much of an attention deficit newfag you are because you don't know how to stick to a topic.

People complain about the tripcode.
Those people are newfags to Veeky Forums
Tripcodes don't fucking matter on Veeky Forums because it's completely irrelevant to making money.

you know how I know you are a virgin?

i-i didnt put a "k"

An argument from solidarity?

Did you earn enough good boy points from mommy to get your chicken tendies today? You should empty all your weewee bottles out it's starting to smell icky in your room

Yeah well don't you think you're coming across as a huge moron being angry like that? It's why someone told you to get laid. The influx of new people will not stop, you're gonna drive yourself crazy by being mad at them.

I myself think there should be a better sticky that explains some of the basic things in great detail.

Can't smell them if you seal them!

>I have a wife and one kid
>talks like a braindead autist
How's it feel to know your family will never love you user?
It's lucky you're investing in REQ- you might be able to snag a gold differ in the future.

Agreed on the sticky. Probably some kind of newfag thread-posting guide.
I'm furious at how confident the newfags are in their stupidity. They come to Veeky Forums because they figure out they can make money, then shit up the board with their useless shit and wonder why they're not making money.

Someone needs to explain to them that they need to shut the fuck up and lurk more. It's an anonymous board- if you can't take abrasiveness, then what the fuck are you doing on Veeky Forums?

Yeah buy Litecoin and transfer it to Binance. See how well that works out for you.

This guy is really going to bring out real change around here. Thanks user.

Took 46 min 2 days ago.

no but it might provide decent seed money for your next investment if you spend it wisely

This. Crypto will grow until 2020. Even if you miss this train, every decade has very lucrative ventures.
Use your REQ gains as seed money for your next investment. at $5 REQ you'll have $1300
You probably won't see $5 REQ for a while imo

This man is a shill.

50 cents for colossus lads.

Reporting in! Colossus next week!

Y Combinator EXTREMELY aggressive.

so how high is it gonna go? I'm betting $1 within a year

No one knows just like everything else in crypto

reqt marines

Honestly, if crypto wasn't so fucking retarded it would completely depend on whether or not the end product works well. But since crypto is completely speculative and fucking retarded, Q1 $1 is probably a good estimate.