You guys spend more time whining about systems and trying to reinvent the wheel than actually playing them

You guys spend more time whining about systems and trying to reinvent the wheel than actually playing them.

GEE THANKS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

Welcome to Veeky Forums, enjoy your stay!

Happy to help, citizen.

Maybe playing with an octagon is better than a wheel.

But that may result in a bumpy ride. We may need more sides.

>But that may result in a bumpy ride.
It's not meant to turn!

It's meant to slide along the ground while the complex road-greasing machinery at the front of it keeps the path lubricated.

The other octagons are for digging into the ground behind it to propel it forward. Those are meant to turn.

I advise both restraint and caution in this dangerously unpredictable line of thinking.

Alright guys, hear me out.

Decagons.

Eh? Eeeeeh?

DRAgons.

I think you're onto something here.
But don't add dungeons, or we'll just end up with the same old shit.

>Maybe playing with an octagon is better than a wheel.
Triangle wheels are better . They are the reverse of a circle

Well, yeah.

If games are shit we aren't to spend a lot of time playing them, that would be stupid.

Rumors says that WHFB grognards have spent 5000+ hours here and havent played once their deadgame.

I have played the WHFRPG.
And I have no desire to do so again.

That's why I wrote my own system.
If you aren't happy with what's here, shut up and make your own. And if people don't want to play that, fucking improve it and don't stop until it's good.

>tfw whining about systems and reinventing the wheel is more enjoyable than actually playing them

I think that is going the wrong way. We need more circles. So I suggest spheres.

>only a 2-sphere

Why stop there?

Nah, just dnd

We're nerds, we argue about stupid shit we've never done. Do you need Captain Obvious to tell you this?

Why should I play with a broke wheel?