Is this flavor text almost as bad Ancient Grudge's?

Is this flavor text almost as bad Ancient Grudge's?

That art is a travesty.

post ancient grudge

>4 to a creature and locks a land
>not just shock plus stone rain
why the fuck

No user, this is transvesty.

I want to tenderly cuddle Alesha after I space jam my ham ram in his clam t b h f a m

Image unrelated.

Can I ram my man ham into Chandra's clam?

Only if you have abs she can grate cheese on.

here, have this

Yes, I do p90x, but I have a confession to make.

I'm a woman.

Abs or gtfo?

abs pls

Girls are gross.

That is way worse than Ancient Grudge's. Grudge's text at least gives you information on the setting (I didn't fucking know that weird pointy thing was supposed to be a collar, until the text told me). All Revolution says is "SHE MAD".

One sec, let me find my phone.

Ok, here you go. Sorry that my definition is a bit shit right now. I just went through a cutting phase and am in the process of building. Tomorrow's abb day, so it'll get better.

Nice try but image search works you know.

godbless you femanon

I'm trying to lose weight, know any exrecises that help get a good stomach like that?

I'm going to jerk off to those abs now.

well now i just feel stupid. I was genuinely hoping i'd get some good advice

Honest answer?

Run for a month. Then spend two weeks drinking nothing but powerade, eating salads, and taking multivitamins. Reduce your run distance. Then start doing abb workouts. It's simple, really.

I'm sorry but always remember there are no women on the internet. That's most likely a fat sweaty neckbeard who gets sexual pleasure from making people think he's a girl.

Or a fat sweaty leg beard trying to farm attention from nerds.

Honestly even worse.

But what if user actually is a femanon who just wants to troll? What if she actually does have a good body, she just won't risk putting it up on the internet because she knows they're always watching?

Don't give two shits. 3d girls are tricksy and false.

Tits or GTFO.

But user, I want to be with you.

Fucking gross

very nice. feet?

?