I can't unsee Dante wearing the 40k equivalent of those hideous toe shoes

I can't unsee Dante wearing the 40k equivalent of those hideous toe shoes

its literally based roman military shoes, that's the basedest of shoes there is.

Sandals?

I mostly like Sandals on chicks but I guess its weird for armor

shoes serve two purposes
1 - to protect your feet
2 - so I don't have to look at your fucking toes

thanks for the double dose of eye poison Dante.
do you really think that having armor for each individual toe is giving you the edge in combat?
here's a thought why don't you just starting purging harder.
you just looking some amphibious douche ninja.

give it a rest, guy with no friends

I like to think they're just etched in to show people "I'm worth so fucking much my boots literally have feet shapes on them" and that it's just a normal boot with extra metal to look like toe shoes.

Then again, I hate toe shoes, and would use any mental gymnastics to justify this.

They're called sandals, you autists.

>HURF DURF SANDALS
No dudes, that's not what we're talking about here.

>Armoured metal boots with toe etches
>It's called sandals.

No ,sandals are sandals. He's wearing space boots. Unless it's a roman military sandal, then it's called a caligae, which is still not what he's wearing but is closer I guess.

If you're gonna be anal retentive and try to ruin the joke of the thread then at least have the dignity to do it properly.

Its inspired by Greek anatomical armour

Going into battle naked showed how brave you are. Going into battle armoured showed how smart you are.

Wearing armour that looks like a naked body shows how much of a snarky, yet smart, fuck you are.

>Ancient Greece had toe-shoes
Such a perverse and decadent society.

>Ancient Greece had toe shoes
>"had"
>Implying we were ever free of the horror of toe-shoes.

Look and despair!

I have refused to read potential employee's resume's and have ended interviews early over vibram toe shoes. Ew.

fugg

I'm more bothered by the fact that his Sanguinary Guard look more fabulous than he does.

What the fuck is that

Gotta wonder just how fat/shithole third world you have to be to have not at least seen those types of shoes at least once.

>vibram toe shoes
They're really more like primitive sabatons.

Try not living in California.

What you really meant was try living in a podunk sub-100k population nowheresville

I vaguely remember some sort of documentary, or some shit, about shoes. And how those things were apparently better for your feet than regular shoes.

Check google dude. They got slammed with a massive class action lawsuit, because they actually fuck you up really bad in the knees, lower back and arch of the foot.

Nah, walking barefoot is good for your feet.

The only reason to wear shoes is in winter, and when you expect to walk across dirty or sharp objects.

Shoes are bad for your feet, but at least it's better to wear shoes than to get tetanus because you walked across glass shards.

When exactly Stormcast Eternals started using meltapistols and jump packs?

>tfw I own a pair
>tfw I actually find them comfy to wear now and then

Fuck this gay earth.

Holy shit, those look worse than crocs - I'm glad they're not popular enough here to the point that I've never seen them

>The only reason to wear shoes is in winter
Of course there are other reasons.
For example sand.
I hate sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

top thread lmao