Lightining Network

lightning.network/

Why isn't this widely adopted/implemented?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1844814
bitcoinist.com/nick-szabo-bitcoin-censorship-resistance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not quite done yet, but almost. then youll see bitcoin really take the crown

sorry but, what's not done about it? I don't understand.

because it's a lie. centralized, subscription fees and/or high fees. it's shit covered in sugar.

I don't know anything about lightning network but your word choices make me think that you don't know anything either

dont listen to his dirty lies. core-cucks have been going on about the lightning network not being done for years

then don't take my word for it, research it. you'll see.

LTC BTFO

Because it's vaporware and shit. Takes the block and chain out of blockchain. It's almost as if blockchain is fucking shit and the only to not make it shit is to make it not blockchain.

Fuck blockstream, there's already people running lightning networks. I don't think people are going to fall for that meme.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1844814

To answer my own question, (OP Here), the technology is there it just isn't widely adopted and has a few of its own problems. I don't know how viable it is, but it's interesting.

bitcoinist.com/nick-szabo-bitcoin-censorship-resistance/

Here's a good article on the subject

Read risks entry on whitepaper, you will get immidiatly why its shit and literally unusable.

watever u say brainlet, LN is future

>retarded anime poster
trash

>risks entry pretends everybody is a good boy and will behave and mining cartels don't exist
ye sure, great w/p you got there, LN is meme

>Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

It is, but it is not what some of us wanted. Segwit is also a thing which is far from... ideal. I could ramble on why lightning will not work, but you probably already know. You just want the price to go up of Bitcoin regardless of the cost.

As such, I would recommend Monero strongly for people who value Bitcoin's initial... vision. Do some research and you will be thrilled.

Seems like we're already strapped into bitcoin, I don't see monero being used by layperson but instead by those interested in illegal transactions, but I could be wrong. I do want Bitcoin to go up regardless of the cost.

you're a part of Veeky Forums user

>Bitcoin fees raise to $100/transaction

>Have to pay $100 (that you don't get back) to open a 'payment channel' to starbucks

>Have to reserve $50 for an entire month for your starbucks channels

>After a month the channel closes and you have to pay $100 again to open another one

Wow I can't wait for lightning :))

>a non working service that theoretically only manages to make a trash coin less trash
>wouldn't even work well