Love and Krieg 2.0 the 5th

Love story between Guardsmen and a Krieger!

First thread
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/50620632/

Second thread
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/50794296/

Third thread
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/50881479/

Fourth Thread
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/50973859/

5th thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pq86m4Af
pastebin.com/3EiqBuhm
pastebin.com/A3wXPUgR
pastebin.com/4UpEDp5a
pastebin.com/Mt1cGGvw
youtube.com/watch?v=OcIMvliWM2I
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/51070350/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was looking at that picture and thought, well that horse looks unmutanty for one from Krieg, then I looked at the bottom of the picture

trips make it close enough.

Someone had questions for me last thread.

also such a d'aw moment last thread

All i have for you is hate because of how you handled the stray, hopefully you don't leave it the way you "finished" it, in your book.

What happened? I just started the pastebin and haven't finished yet, did he fuck up the ending?

bump

You have been angry for like 3 threads. Are you ok user? I haven't read it, but still. His writing must be quite something or his ending must have been garbage for you to care that much.

Bump for the bump god

bump

Well, just reached the latest of Cog and Krieg, and long ago finished L&K2.0 to the current point. I need updates!(When you have the time and it's not so inconvenient, please)

>people getting angry at Love & Krieg.
Aww, it becomes exactly like BL. They grow up so fast ;_;

What are you talking about? That wasn't part of his post at all.

The stray is a side arc of a character. The Stray actually ends with her reuniting with the characters of the original story. Her arc ends somewhat happily, but Without knowing any of that its such a painful trial for her.

So instead of ending it the way it actually ends, and confuse the ever loving shit out of you, I chose to end it painfully, leaving you with an emotional responce, that seemed to have worked.

For those curious
< That is The Stray

So...fake ending for shits and giggles? Good thing I didn't finish reading then, guess I know not to now. Thanks for the heads up though. I'll just keep it around for the early smut and nothing else.

>< That is The Stray
Ouch, big drama in the love and krieg thread. Without content we turn on each other like dogs.

Someone write something with a grimdark waifu before this whole thread falls apart.

Meh, I have seen real thread drama, this isn't that bad.

Still retarded though.

Don't really care myself, its passing the time while we wait.

the ending isn't fake, it just cuts abrubtly

That's kinda dumb...are you ever going to finish it or are you waiting to finish the main story first? Also what is the link for that one again? I cant seem to find it.

main story hasn't really been posted here much because its not lawl lewd, and doesn't follow a theme, so Veeky Forums wouldn't care.

The Aeric and dalia story also ties into it as well, as Dalia's arc begins at the end of the main one.

If you're curious here's the chapter that introduces Debrajien (Stray)

I was more thinking of an entire pastebin link or list, pdfs don't agree with my computer that well. And not just the stray's part in the story.

oh only have one chapter of the main story on paste bin

pastebin.com/pq86m4Af
The Stray

pastebin.com/3EiqBuhm
Wolf and the Dog chapter 1

Ah, are you going to update the main story pastebin any time soon then? I also already had the stray pastebin saved. I just wont be finishing it until its well...finished properly apparently.

well its over 260 pages and 14 chapters. its effectivly done, I'm just going through rewrites and edits now before moving on to publishing. Next book Im working on is book two in the Wolf and the Dog series, as well as the Aeric and Dalia one as chronologically it takes place next

Why does this thread even exist? There's zero OC here. If you want to circlejerk about a bit of writefaggotry there's plenty of other venues to do it in.

So, paywall?

Because we're waiting for either one of the writers to come back you fucknugget. Isn't it obvious?

you want me to dump over 170k words? I've got no problem but I'm breaking up th paste bins into the chapters

Oh, well that's great then, I was just thinking you were only going to post the first chapter than hold the rest until they were all published. I cant wait to read what else you got.

It worked fine the last four fucking times? I don't give a shit as long as there is a place for me to get all my writefaggotry in one central place.

So you ARE circlejerking a namefag then. You don't see people making All Guardsmen Party threads waiting for Shoggy to post, do you? Stop shitting up the board with Reddit-tier threads.

bump

I've seen it all the time fucker, and Veeky Forums NEEDS more creativity breathed into it than endless /pol/ threads and generals. (Nothing against generals, I'm in several right now myself, but it's nice to have something different.)

pastebin.com/A3wXPUgR
Chapter 2

pastebin.com/4UpEDp5a
Chapter 3

should keep you busy for a while. Wouldn't mind some critiquing

Based, but I doubt I would make much critiquing that you haven't heard before, and I doubt personal preference holds any value for a already written story. Will be reading soon.

well its in draft 1, I'm doing re-writed before a new version is made. So honestly any imput is good even if its "Nice work! But I wish you explained more here: _____"

theres 11 more chapters I'll put up piecemeal, but I have to get to work now.

Good luck with that then mate, it will take me awhile to get through it all though, as I am reading this, about 17ish+books and other assorted writefaggotry at the same time. I am however caught up with all the online writefaggotry at the moment as there are several ongoing ones, so its more like 6 or 8 stories at the moment.

>about and* 17ish+books

wait I fucked that up again. And* about, now my autism is sated.

Ho boy and we're back.

Here's the pastebin thingy for my story: pastebin.com/Mt1cGGvw

And off we go.

The sensation was a lot like being pulled out of a deep body of water by the scruff of your neck, made all the more disconcerting by the fact that one believed they had been in air moments before. Miria gasped like a choking fish, sharp, ragged intakes of breath as all the metabolic consequences of the last hours began to be felt by her conscious mind. Her panic attack, for she was certain that is what it was now, started right where it had left off, crushing her heart like a vice and making her vision shrink as dark whorls occluded her periphery.

+Ooohhh Throne, what was that?!+

She remembered everything, but could not comprehend herself. In the moment at the armory, all that had occurred to her were how she might improve upon the tasks being asked of her, as if they had been discussing some new cadre project with her colleagues. The effect had been nearly immediate too, she could swear, it happened the moment the mask had synched with the access port at the base of her skull.

Miria sank into the chair next to her cot, clutching the impassive cloth and glass face in shaking fingers.

+Something...something usually reserved for the Mechanicum Skitarii, perhaps even servitors, resides within this mask.+

Miria wiped her forehead with a sleeve, and ran the electoos on her fingers over the contacts in the mask straps. Servitor construction and design had been one of her more enjoyed subjects at the Temple.

+It feels like...Yes, here are some root command codes for implant access, recent ones at that.+

The timestamps on this mask's OS dated to the early days of the 41st millennium, it also bore the digital seals of Forge World Temaxia, the Mechanicus' largest production hub in the sector. Temaxia had been gruadually and laboriously rebuilt since its sacking by the Orks of Da Iron Worm space hulk in late M32, and most of its facilities were comparatively modern.

It had been the reason the Cult Mechanicus had distributed manufacturing as far and wide as it had in this sector, even to nominal agricultural worlds like Pallas. Some of the coding's core functions were even rendered in dual point hexamath instead of binary cant. Miria knew very little about that programming language, except that it was supposed to be resistant to the reality bending powers of the Great Enemy.

She shuddered. The purpose of the mask's simple program was to interrupt the normal connection between the Amygdale and the Hippocampus, divorcing a person from the awareness of fear during flight or flight response, but permitting the brain to initiate the biochemical cascade of hyperalertness and adrenaline fuelled strength and speed.

The reason Miria felt so sick now was because her fear had never been gone, merely drowned out by neurotransmitter static. The neurochemical effects of it however, had been being pumped continuously into her body for hours. The long term consequences of the use of such a system were many and fatal, Miria knew immediately.

Glandular overload, tremula and seizure, stroke and heart attack. Only a highly trained and conditioned mind, deeply inured to pain and loss, like that of a Skitarii or a Space Marine would be able to use such a system without rapidly suffering its ill effects. With such conditioning, a soldier already nearly immune to psychological stress could be made utterly unfazable, at least for limited periods.

+And...based on how I acted in front of Amaranthine, I'd say it had some effect on ego as well.+

Despite her initial horror, she could come to admire the elegance and simplicity of such a system. A very talented Magos Biologis cadre had built this, she was certain. The majority of Mechanicus disdain for the capabilities of biological systems was everywhere, in their slow transformation to more cybernetic forms, and in their use of brute approaches like combat drugs and electric shock to puppet and enrage their biological constructs when needed.

But the Magi responsible here had asked what systems were already in place within the holy human form, and how might they be coaxed to the effect desired. Their thrift had made this device scalable to massive quantities, for the Quartermaster had said every Krieg possessed one.

+The Quartermaster! He told me nothing of this! In fact, he waited till AFTER I had put it on before asking me whether I would be willing to saw up the battlefield dead! He knew it would make me pliable! That...that...oh!+

Miria thought she might have a word with him later, then thought better of it. She had been a complete mess during that encounter, and scant inches from being seen for what she was, a massive coward utterly in over her head.

+In fact, if I am honest with myself, would I have even worn it if he had told me what it would do to me?+

Probably not, and Miria could not deny that it had been useful, her dataslate now contained a copy of Amaranthine's plans for the laser drill, which saved Miria having to design one herself, and all it had taken was swallowing that stuck up whoredaughter's verbal barbs for a minute at most.

Maybe it was the adrenaline, but Miria vented a slightly manic giggle.

"Th-the look on her face! Oh that was priceless. She just did not know what to make of me did she? Nice to see her flustered for a change."

Of course, this raised an interesting possibility.
+Despite the danger...this device might make it possible for me to perform my job. I just need to make sure to use it as sparingly as possible.+

Miria was too amped up to sleep now, so she resolved to complete the modifications to her new Servitor. 32 Rho Epsilon had been a young man once, Miria believed. What skin it had left had the natural wear and tear of living outside a recharging station. She wondered absently what his crime against the Mechanicus had been. Whatever it was, he had paid in full, and Miria resolved to treat him well.

He was a technical servitor by default, with the left arm replaced with a pincer not unlike her own servo harness. Miria pursed her lips with distaste. To waste such a dexterous instrument as the hand on a simple load lifter was a colossal mistake. She would have to do better. The other arm was gone entirely, whatever tool had been there was missing outright. On his back rested several refrigerated, hermetically sealed racks for her grisly harvest.

The empty right shoulder socket however was robust indeed, Miria wagered it could accommodate a weapon, if she wished, and she most definitely wished.

+Something to give me support while I work, and cover up some deficiencies 301 might have. There is a massive surplus of parts here, I'm sure I can come up with something.+

She hummed a tune to calm her nerves while she worked, and about an hour later was surprised to note that the servitor was registering the sound in what remained of its auditory processing lobe.

"So you can hear can you?" She pat the servitor on the head. "And n-not just Technica. I-in that case here, I have a few things from home you might like..."

Rochas pushed himself through the doors and looked around. Well they weren't in the trenches anymore. Apparently the regiment had pulled back and based itself in the depot. Which was good, he could get around in a wheel chair on the smooth ground at the Depot, he wouldn't have been able to go anywhere in the muddy trenches.

He paused for a moment once he was out of the doors to enjoy the feeling of warm sunlight on his skin before flagging down a trooper and asking for directions to where Alpha was billeted. The trooper told him they were off by the airfield where they kept the Valkyries.

It was surprisingly quiet as he pushed himself over to the air field. Considering the entire regiment was probably staying here now he would have expected there to be more troopers moving around, but he didn't see too many people on the way to the Airfield. As he arrived he saw a pair of Valkyries lift off, and he stopped to watch as the pilots opened up the throttle and they roared away from the base.

"Brinkerhoff, is that you?" called out a voice from behind him. He turned himself around to see who was talking to him, and saw that it was Sergeant Teunissen. The muscular ebony haired man was standing in full combat gear in front of his squad who were likewise attired. "Rochas you dog it is you. I knew it would take more than some Xeno sniper to kill you."

"I wish i had had your confidence in my ability to survive after i had been shot" Rochas replied. "Before the blood loss got to me and i started going loopy i was convinced it was my time and the Emperor was calling me to his side" a slight exaggeration, but it made for a better story. "You going somewhere? You seem a little overdressed" he said while gesturing at the man's Carapace.

"They have us on standby while Beta and Theta comb the woods" replied the other sergeant "They find the Xenos they radio in, and we get delivered by air to deal with them."

She rummaged around in her things until she found the small, portable music player she had kept in her room at the Temple. "Honestly, some music will probably help me sleep. W-we're supposed to jump sometime tonight...and I-I don't want to be awake for that." She set it to play, and shoved her drawings into a drawer, before climbing into her cot.

youtube.com/watch?v=OcIMvliWM2I

"Oh. Papa always loved this one." Miria smiled at the memory. She had fallen asleep to this song many times growing up, as father listened to his old vinyl music box in the main room of their farmhouse.

She rolled over and looked at the servitor. "You know. I d-don't think it's right that the Krieg have n-no names for the Emperor to call them to his side." The servitor's remaining eye glanced her way, reacting to her motion probably.

Miria sighed. "I can't fix that, but I'm n-not calling you 32 Rho Epsilon either." She pulled the covers up and scooted deeper into the bed.

"I don't know what you did, but you serve the Emperor, and the Omnissiah through him now. And Imperial servants I command get names. So your name is Gael." She smiled. "It was my cat's name, when I was small." Miria rolled over, facing the heater in the wall. "Get some recharge in Gael, y-you don't want to be awake for the jump either."

Soon, only the sound of her slow breaths and the quiet piano notes filled the room.

Miria did not see that the lachrymal ducts in the remaining eye were also still intact.

Congrats on the book Emps. lemme know when it gets published and i'll pick up a copy. Off to work with me i'm afraid, busy weekend. I'll try to make it up to you all tomorrow if i can.

Archived!

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/51070350/

Glad to see you're still alive, BA. Have fun at work, we'll be keepin' the home fires burning.

It's moments like this that I come to appreciate just how infrequently the Imperium is permitted to actually succeed. If this were a BL story right about now is when chaos would show up to start skullfucking everyone. God how I hate GW. Hugs and kisses Batavi.

I'm very pleased by your success. Hopefully the editors don't make you butcher it too much. Care to share any secrets to the publishing process for those of us contemplating our own work?

I'm really ambivalent about that working title. I just slapped it on there. If anyone has a better idea I'm happy to change it. I only came up with one good story title in my entire life.

>This pic from the other thread is just too adorable.

Cog and Krieg is pretty good, I don't see a problem with it.

Cog and krieg is nice. A Cog Among Kriegers or A Young Cog Abroad could also work perhaps? I am also not overly skilled at names.

It was a bit of both, really fucking good, and then drew us in and shat on everything

Monumentally

And it's shit because of that, your excuses just get more absurd each time you spout them. You could have brought it back around so much better but decided to burn the whole house down because "it might be interesting"

And is coming complete garbage

Unrelated to your previous descussions woth other anons, i fucking love your writing man. He story, characters and all that shit just work for me. Please keep up cog and krieg (i've always had a soft spot for the mechanicum) but have you got any of your other work archived? I want to read more of your work. Thanks for a bonza story from an user.

I begin to see what was meant in the other thread about Veeky Forums writefags disappearing from negative feedback.

Authors have hurt me as well with the directions they chose for their characters or stories, but it is their work. Lets not do the digital equivalent of harassing them in the street.

Er...I'm not sure my other material would be enjoyed by a Veeky Forums audience. This is the only Warhammer story I have written.

>tfw the big titted tech priest gives you a name

'Well then, that explains why the Valkyries left in such a hurry' thought Rochas.

"So there are a lot of Xenos left in the woods then? " He asked. Had the bombardment been unsuccessful?

"No" said Teunissen "not anymore. They were more frequent that first day, and the patrols found a few pockets of them yesterday, but that was the first time today that we got the call" he said while pointing to where the Valkyries had taken off from. Then he shrugged and said "honestly I think me and my boys are waiting around for nothing. We've scoured the Xenos off of this rock, it's ours now. Even if there are any aliens left out there in the forest there couldn't possibly be enough to threaten us."

"Well that's good news" said Rochas with a smile, and then his face slid into a slightly more nuetral expression and his brow furrowed. "So is the whole regiment not stationed here? It seems kinda empty."

"No the whole regiment is here, they just aren't all here right now."The other Sergeant said. In response Rochas raised a brow, silently asking him to elaborate further, which he did. "What I mean is a lot of the men are off on work details getting ready for the colonists arrival."

That made sense, sort of. "What sort of work?" He asked.

"Well when the colony ship arrives it'll have prefabricated hab blocks and some other necessities in the hold, so we don't have to worry about houses'n whatnot, but there are things you can't carry in a ship's hold you know? Roads, water lines and sewers, that sort of thing. They actually have a lot of the men making fields. Word is that once the initial supplies run out the colony is gonna have to be self sufficient for a while, so command has us preparing land for farming. You know anything about farming Rochas? "

He snorted and replied "no, of course not."

"Neither did I" said Teunissen "I always figured the guys on agriworlds just kinda stuck seeds in the ground and waited for the food to pop up you know?"

Suprise phone posting. We'll see how much I can get done before lunch break ends.

WHOOOOOOO

"I hadn't really thought about it" said Rochas. He honestly hadn't. In his experience food came out of processors, or from off world in a shipment. There weren't many farms on a Hiveworld after all. " So what do they have the men doing?" He asked.

"Well first they have them dig up a big plot of land and pull out all the stones" said the other Sergeant. "Then they set them to digging ditches and dividing it into sections. Apparently there's more to do before the fields are ready, but that's all they want us to do for now before the colonists arrive with the seeds to plant them. It's not like any of us are gonna be working the fields anyway, so I don't worry about it too much."

"Are the colonists from an agriworld then?" Rochas asked.

"Don't know" said Teunissen. "I haven't heard anything."

"Guess we'll just have to wait and see then" said Rochas. Rather than say anything the other man just grunted in agreement. After a moment Rochas asked "Do you know where I could find the Lieutenant, or any of the surviving members of my squad?"

"Well I don't know about your men" said Teunissen "but the LT should be over there in his office" he said and pointed towards a nearby building.

"Thank you" Rochas said, and then he turned himself towards the building. "See you around."

"Goodbye Rochas" he said. "Best of luck with the leg."

Glad I checked the thread before I crashed, doing great things Batavi

Under it's gasmask it's got a human face

>Tapping Hivers for agriculture infrastructure.

Emperor bless the Administratum.

Pay no heed to them. They just say things because being mean= cool in their minds.

It's hilarious how deluded you are

> flight or flight
One "l" too much.

>Form 4F lit.a) says under No.86: "You got a planet and a comfy job. Shut up and handle it!"

Time for Harvest Moon 40k

Keep Cog and Krieg. Say it aloud and it sounds like a riff on Love and Krieg. It's good.

>digging ditches
The Krieg are perfect for that.

So when can we expect Ogryn and Krieg?

You forget names carry between boards again?

Im really bad at it, i stopped posting in /srg/ to avoid doing it even.

Maybe i'll be a writefag so i can keep the damn name.

Bump for glorious lewds

bumpin

bump

Include kriegers and writeporn and you're golden

Oh i write porn, but i hardly think the kind Veeky Forums likes. What with it being homestuck usually.

I'll see if i can write something x krieg. Who knows maybe it'll be better then nothing.

Sweet

Can I put in a request? Sister of Battle X Fem-Krieg sounds enticing.

Calling out a botched ending isn't being mean, its calling out a botched ending.

Nah, we need some penitentiary sisters trying to get it on with a male Krieger, the screams are unidentifiable, but no one sleeps for a mile around.

I can see it now.

"D-do you hate yourself?" The Sister of Battle grabbed the krieger's hand, smiling shyly as the lieutenant looked away, flagellation whip on the floor.

"Hey, don't worry." Sister Abbey undoes some of her bandages, revealing her own flagellation scars. "I hate myself too."

AND I SWEAR BY THE MOON AND THE STARS IN THE SKY~

Could a Krieger learn to feel fear? I imagine its like Vegeta teaching that fat Android how to run for its life(?).

Krieg arent famous for resisting chaos influence, only the sisters and grey knights are. They are falliable, perhaps more so for their fanaticism.

Oh damn, I wasn't expecting you take me up on that. You heard BataviAnon back when he was still just user, more lewd is welcome in the thread as long as it features traumatized clones in gas masks.

Maybe don't go as far as , though.

Or not.

Fair enough, as long as our gas mask brethren get some lovin.

Shit like this is why being a servitor is a living hell.

The agony of getting to look, but never touching.

Welp, this is going to get interesting. Hivers making a agriworld...there is nothing wrong with this. Even the Krieger's get to make it home, someone is going to lose a leg from a stray landmine aren't they?

Or feeling...or actually having a working dick anymore.

Oh contrare, we only know its missing ONE limb and its not that one.

bamp

++4163921.M41(MISSION CLOCK, TEMPORAL ANCHOR LOST) Segmentum ERROR, Sector ERROR, System ERROR, ERROR, 1109 local(SHIP TIME)++

Once in the Warp, Gael's arms had occupied her for a two days and change. First it had been scouring the cargo deck for parts and brandishing her talisman to any servitor that queried her about her business there. She had found a three sided, jointed claw that would serve far better than the simple clamp he had currently. Writing the OS for the new hand, and proofreading it after Gael's first attempted usage of it put a fist through some exposed piping, also took many hours.

While she worked, she resolved that she ought to learn some hexamath, as it seemed to be the new hotness in modern Mechanicus programming architecture. Besides, if she learned it well enough she might be able to teach it when she returned to Pallas. If she returned.

She cranked up the music and powered through the creeping dread. Fortunately, the next task was building the weapon Gael would carry, and that made her feel much better about her survival chances.

The Krieg had brought literal boatloads of guns of all types imaginable, but Miria wanted to consult on this one. She could shoot, even well perhaps, thanks to her father; but strategy and the concerns of weapon type and composition as it pertained to tactics were nearly unknown to her. She needed guidance.

She found guidance on top of 301, going through some checklist with their men.
"301 Alpha? Could I h-have a moment of your time?"

The gasmask turned from their list to face her. "Ja. One moment."

The Krieg leaned down into the bowels of the turret. "Panzercommandante, Frau Enginseer ist requesting to speak with you."

+Frakk. I could have sworn Alpha was the tall one. Always check the damn collars for stripes.+

Rather than fumble an apology and multiply her embarrassment, Miria elected to grit her teeth and try to keep the blush to a minimum.