Trading

Is it unreasonable to assume that a person could teach themselves to day trade and turn a $50-$100 profit each day with a starting capital of $3000?

On a side note, what is the best cryptocurrency broker site?

Also, if you're gonna be a piece of shit, there are thousands of other threads to troll. Thanks.

That's not that hard

$300+ a day is more tricky with that amount

Yes

Lets say you aim for 2% a day, you are up against far more sophisticated traders and bots, but still might be able to pull it off for a limited period of time...regardless on each of those trades you owe 25-35% in taxes...seems like it would be good if you don't have much money, but some days the markets will bleed whatever you are trading and other days you will miss out on 25% because you sold for 2%...probably just better to hodl

you can, it's a 12+ hour job though

I can open a trading account at my bank that is tax free up to a certain amount. I live in Canada.

I'd be willing to do it as a full time job if it's possible to make enough to survive on. Obviously, most of my profits would go back into my account so I could make more in the long run

Here's a question for you experienced guys. I've been reading a lot about strategies. This is one that seemed pretty decent, relying on MACD and RVGI crossovers. What are your thoughts on this?

Try starting with 0$ and you have my road. Although, I took the crypto-trading route instead of the stock trading route. I wonder if using shapeshift to climb to the top is like trying to swim against a current.

Canadian here. Wtf are you talking about trading tax free? Or are not you referring to crypto?

You are able to open a questrade account in your TFSA.

>Is it unreasonable to assume that a person could teach themselves to day trade and turn a $50-$100 profit each day with a starting capital of $3000?

Easily. But being good at daytrading means understanding T.A, managing "a loss", contracts, CFD, leverage, rolling stops, swing trades, premiums and commission etc. And that takes practise. The skills are transferable to other instruments, not just cryptos.

>On a side note, what is the best cryptocurrency broker site?
For day trading you're looking for a quick platform whose contracts do not have an expiry. There are loads but its up to you to find what suits. I use one that has rolling stops to catch the swing trade and lock in the profit if it tanks.

>Also, if you're gonna be a piece of shit, there are thousands of other threads to troll.
No way yo'. Daytrading is complex a.f, but you'll know if you're cut for it. I love doing it.

>Thanks.
Y.W.

op you sound like a dumbass

>taxes

kek

anyone here straight autist raw dog trader just buying low selling high no bots or do u need a cold hard strategy?? do u ever get stuck bagholding or do u stop loss??

real talk, day trading crypto is suicidal. my blockfolio is about $185-195k currently and I got there from buying and holding and riding the summer bull market. in the summer everything was going up, now that's not really something you can go to the bank with. it's easy to win right now but that could change at any time.

Thanks for taking your time to share that useful information.

I'd be willing to accept losses as long as my gains are higher than my losses. Like I understand some days will be better than others. Just have to learn from mistakes and never stop hitting the books right?

If you're a meet, It's worth it

>I'd be willing to accept losses
You'll need to. You can have 30 orders set up in a spread ready to catch the price swing. Very few platforms have rolling stops, which lock the profit as the price increases, or cancel it when it tanks.

>Like I understand some days will be better than others.
You'll learn the difference between "losing" and "manage a loss". That is different.

>Just have to learn from mistakes and never stop hitting the books right?

Use the demo accounts to become fluent with the platforms functions. When you get the hang of it you'll know. Trading on other instruments becomes so much easier, shorting, Put/Get, moving between currency trading and so on. Just do it.

I was turning 50-150 dollars a day on 2k on good days, bad days I'd just hold or try to hedge it into my safe space.

Now I have enough that I've got a bunch of different bags going and I save up spare income to dump on the coins you cunts shill me every day

How long did it take you to learn how to do that? And what strategies are you using primarily?