How trustworthy are they? I hear mixed things about them, especially with shitty customer service

How trustworthy are they? I hear mixed things about them, especially with shitty customer service

>respond to your emails in chinese
>never gave me any issues
>lots of bots

Chinks may disappear with your money. That said, I use them. Do you have an account yet? Where do you trade now?

Btw I only use gdax and binance now

Binance is ok

Nope, not yet. Trying to look for a good exchange to work with Ripple and Stellar. I also heard about Changelly

Do you own any crypto yet? Because Binance will not change your fiat currency into crypto. You would have to send crypto to Binance to use it, I usually send ETH or LTC because they are relatively fast and cheap to send.

Yeah, I dealt a little bit with Ethereum but I didn't expect it (or LTC) to go up all of a sudden (or at least didn't look too much since life was busy). So I can't buy directly from them using USD then, I see

Also, when you trade on Binance, if you buy some BNB tokens and leave them in your account, you can use them to cut your already minimal trading fees in half.
Here is my referral # for when you make an account: 11126315
One other nice thing about Binance that I forgot to mention is you don't have to do any kind of ID verification, so it is completely anonymous. Best of luck user.

Alright, appreciate it, will refer when I get the time to make an account

I just need to find out how wallets work (I'm new to this so give me some time) and where to get a wallet and wallet address

>need to figure out what a wallet is
jesus christ dude you are not ready to leave coinbase so just dont

>you don't have to do any kind of ID verification

Yes you do.

So when would I be "ready"?

I would say it depends on how much money you plan to have in crypto. If you are just going to have a couple thousand dollars in there, I personally don't think that it would be a big deal to leave it on the built in wallet on the exchange. Also, if plan to do any kind of routine trading, even as much as a few times a week, you are not going to want to waste all of the time required to send funds off of the exchange to your wallet, and vise versa when you are willing to sell it.

Where is your ETH/LTC stored now if you don't have a wallet?

You absolutely do not.
You are ONLY required to verify ID when trying to withdrawal more than 2 BTC ($40,000) or more in 24 hours. Stop spreading misinformation fag.

On Coinbase itself

I'm looking at HolyTransaction and Ethereum Wallet

Missed this thread...

I guess you have the same issue...
>

i like it, got me into waltonchain at under $1.80 so pretty happy. nice menu of coins as well.

I would say one of those wallets would be fine if you were just looking to hold ETH long term.

What your steps are, are as follows:

Make Binance account, click deposits/withdrawals tab.
Copy your ETH deposit address on Binance.
Go to Coinbase, and click on your wallet, then click send. Enter the amount of ETH you have, then when it asks you where you want to send it to, paste your ETH deposit address that you copied from Coinbase. Then after 10-15 mins your funds will be on Binance for you to buy lumens or ripple with.

Yeah, it just seems like shitty customer service is common in almost all exchanges

*** your deposit address that you copied from Binance

they've had monero withdrawals locked for over a week now, am I fucked bros?

? withdraw in another currency then switch back to monero if you want

is there any trustworthy?
i don't know one.
but binance is less trustworthy than some others i know.

Cobinhood launching soon my brothers. Fear not.

The only reason to verify your account is if you want to withdraw more than 2 BTC within 24 hours

Well they fucked me over with that double req bug a while back but other than that they are pretty good.