ITT: We spec on what coin Coinbase/GDAX will list

>November GDAX pubslishes the following document "GDAX Digital Asset Framework"
blog.gdax.com/gdax-digital-asset-framework-c875988acce8
PDF -> gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf

Numerous signs point to the following coins that COULD be listed
>> Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Monero, Ethereum Classic, ZCash

But in reality he following at the only ones that have a chance
>> Monero and Dash

Bcash will likely never make it to coinbase. You can't confuse normies with a "classic" version. Same goes with Ethereum Classic. Ripple will not since a central body controls the coin and the distribution is extremely unfair. Ripple goes against the whole reason why bitcoin was created.

100% believe that premined tokens will not be listed.

With all the given information, what's it going to be Veeky Forums ? Monero or Dash.

Tips appreciated Monero: 48rtgSJ8wspYryG2jyPyJPRNcrBx72TB26Diakab4LmpLHCCvtW48jkL3ohdHjhJ7K5A8uxQjWSr5hGiBrCUKNJ93o3Kwbj

Whatever it is it's going to be pump up by the influx of volume due to the listing

They will list filecoin

Bitbean

Possibly Ethereum Classic..

Think about it, the masses want somehting they can afford

did they release it?

>tfw all the prospective altcoins have priced in already

March

Not for a while if ever. It doesn't even have a working prototype.

You're daft.

I think that they are going to put ZRX on there.

The team works very closely with the coinbase research team, Brian Armstrong (Coinbase co-founder) is an angel investor, as well as Olaf Carlson-Wee, the first employee at Coinbase and current head of PolyChain Capital.

Those individuals have a large amount of total supply. Right now in crypto, one of the holy grails for progression of the ecosystem is the development of decentralized exchanges.

Imagine you are the literal gatekeepers for fiat to crypto right now. In such a lightning fast paced, hyper competitive environment, you would likely be on the look out for any threats to your quasi-monopolistic power.

Decentralized exchanges are coming, its absolutely inevitable. The question I would ask myself is, "how can I make money off this?"

The answer is you use your capital to develop open protocols that ALL DEXs can live on top of, and charge people a fee in the token you already have a huge amount of.

ZRX will be on coinbase. At a $180 million current market cap, this coin has, in my opinion, the clearest chance to go 100x from here.

Although you make good points, why would they enable a competitor to steal their business?

What is 0x even used for? Is it burned in transactions? Serious question.

>Numerous signs point to the following coins that COULD be listed
>>> Bitcoin Cash

COULD?

For $720 you can own 1/500,000th of the entire token count

I think you're right but this shit won't pop off for more than 100-365 days.

Interesting thoughts. As someone who is in on 0x and extremely bullish on it, I don't see it added there. Would love to be wrong.

0x is an intermediatary token for trading pairs. we're gridlocked into btc and eth markets now, this'll (hopefully) provide a solution where everything can become interchangeable.

coinbase and fintech guys understand tech, they know centralized exchanges are gong to be a thing of a past and they probably would rather we get there sooner than later. They like disruptive tech.

Why would normies want to buy bitcoin cash vs bitcoin? Imagine coinbase trying to tell their users what either is.

Besides, coinbase is releasing bcash to the people who got the fork. They never said anything about making a market for it.

I don't think it will necessarily be added on coinbase, seems too weird for normies

I think it could be involved in creating coinbases decentralized exchange and if they were going to create one this is what they'd use. Obviously they've left some hints

Decentralized exchanges don't make money for the owners. So why would they shoot themselves in the foot and lose out on their sweet commissions. It's counterintuitive they'd ever be pro-decentralized exchanges

Bitcoin Cash because they owe half of the world Bitcoin Cash from the fork. Instant trading the days of as we dump the fuck out of that shitcoin.

My body is ready for the pump on my 60 XMR

When would you expect it to 100x? or even 10x?
I like what I am reading from DMOR so I might throw some FIAT into it.

whoa user, u think? its almost like thats why we're all trying to guess which coin it'll be

The tokenized world is going to be decentralized, that has already begun.

The barrier to entry to become an "exchange" is going to completely vanish, and the idea of an exchange is is going to completely change. On the 0x project, 'exchanges' are referred to as 'relayers' because their actual function is hosting order books, which they will likely charge a fee for, but must be paid in ZRX.

Exchange is going to be just that; peer-to-peer token exchanges done through smart contracts. There are a few tokens that are trying to capitalize on this by becoming THE decentralized exchange, but this is entirely the wrong approach.

Teams like AirSwap and Kyber (other tokens trying to capture some value in this space) are limiting their development to their walled gardens. This is the old way of doing business. In the decentralized economy, open protocols and infrastructure are where the value is.

The 0x project has done this. There are already over 20 dApps and relayers that are building or have built on top of the protocol, including Bitfinex's spin off decentralized exchange, Ethfinex. Just as a reminder, Bitfinex is one of the largest centralized crypto exchanges in the world. Volume today was $2,715,542,247.

I'm aware. I've bought much.

I didn't buy ZRX because I think it will be listed on coinbase (although I am convinced it will be). I bought it because it is the most elegant solution to decentralized exchanges and has a mile head start against the rest.

Ripple and XLM

Think it'll dip? It's way up recently. I want 25 cents

I figured it out it's a maybe. We're coming out of the dip past the cup unless everything crashes which is likely by Christmas

Only 10xmr here but would love for this to do a 10x from the coinbase pump. I honestly dont think they'll list it though, the privacy matter is a huge drawback despite being what makes it so valuble. I hope im wrong though

It doesn't matter, to use coinbase you need a fucking identity.

Done deal. I saw them signing contracts in a hipster coffee house.

kek

The one flaw in their plan.

The obvious answer is Request Network.

Easy to explain to normies.

>paypal 2.0 is easy to explain to normies
>both are ycombinator companies

Request fits exactly with the "Digital Asset Framework"

Why did they pick LTC within the context of the time that they picked it?
If you one you big brained boys could figure that out, that'd be great.

just because it's a "classic crypto XD"
probably 0 other reason. also were probably lobbied for it.

the creator of LTC worked at coinbase at the time

I'm not sure it is a competitor. Coinbase isn't even an exchange its a 3 coin buy/sell only system. 0x is a token for exchange but you still need coinbase to put your fiat into it and out of it. It actually makes sense as a business decision. Not sure Id bet on it but it's interesting fruit for thought.