We're almost there. Tomorrow is the 16th. Who's ready?

We're almost there. Tomorrow is the 16th. Who's ready?

what's on the 16th..

What is happening tomorrow?

buying 100k

Sell the news

I'd buy XLM if it had a better logo.

It's literally mooning

Priced in

Yes but it has a shit logo. I don't want that ms paint shit crapping up my folio

Someone bought the entire order book last night btw...

>intentionally start with shit logo
>rebrand to create more hype
>pumps moar

Got a screenshot or something? impressive

It was reposted here tonight...

Let's get it, boys.

Here:

>t. antshares

Are they anticipating news regarding whatever's happening with the stress test atm?

its just XLM is the amazon of Cryptocurrency

they literally cannot fail

Come with me if you want to become a crypto Chad.

I'd invest if I knew for sure that their new logo will look bomb-ass.

Am I still banned? I've been holding xlm and it is nearly my most valuable coin with zero effort. outperforming btc and xmr

i've been holding since post IBM, and though i hate seeing normies cash in profits on eth and ltc stellar has actually outperfomed them for me

I have no idea whether to go all in on this or Verge right now

t. poorfag who already tripled, now at $400 in crypto and I will cash out at $1000

That was my thought. I have large majority in Stellar, just sold a tiny bit and about to buy into Verge. Two safe bets. XLM is a proven long term return and consistent moon. Verge looks promising

Why verge?

lol fuck verge, XLM has fucking IBM backing it.. literally the biggest news in crypto ever imo and the price still does not reflect this, let alone all the news since and still to come

welp, its dumping. everyone go home. shows over.

Still hasn't closed below my meme line

>being impatient

I
B
M

FUCKING BITCOIN JUST LEAVE US ALONE!

xlm is xrp without the reddit, I'm all in

Where can I buy? Binance won't let me log in.

bittrex

It's gonna dump tomorrow and pump after the news. There will be a shake out of week hands then we will see the andromeda pump begin for about a month or so

so monday we should see a nice break out?

Maybe even earlier. Notice the TK cross on the 1h chart. XLM is extremely bullish right now.

No it's not

This is a long term hold, pump'n'dumpers can fuck right off.

is it moon time?

Lumen break-out confirmed. The train is leaving guys

Btc breaking ATH again
Sell and buy the dip

whats the sell target?
or never sell because its gonna be le amazon

HAPPENING

This might actually unironically become le amazon at some point. Might face some competition though, but it technically has a huge first-mover advantage already since XRP is being ruined by Ripple. This is the first serious free and open Bitcoin-killer so it's bound to go far.

difficult to predict because of BTC's shenanigans, but I'd say 1.3k

Trips confirm happening. We’re going to Neptune boys!

What a dumbass, somebody just 10x'd their xlm though

Seems like I was right on Verge. Lmao :-)

That’s my concern. Could make $700 profit on XLM to add to my BTC stack but that’s not very much money. If XLM goes to 50 cents to one feckin dollarydoo I’ll make between 5-10k.

I should have kept more than 1k XVG. Had more from a previous P&D but grew impatient.

Just put my first $100 into this coin. This is my first night investing in crypto, really want to know if you guys are worth trusting on this stuff.

Would appreciate any advice on knowing when to sell it off. I understand its best to hold for a long while.

Circulating Supply
17,852,606,004 XLM
Total Supply
103,511,312,336 XLM

Actual mcap =

trusting Veeky Forums good job, you're really stupid

120k lumens reporting fuck all pajeets

It's a good coin, good backing and good future. With that little money you won't be day trading so just keep coming back and adding to the stack as you get more money from work/savings. Don't watch it daily, you'll panic sell and lose out on minor dips. Best of luck user

400k lumens reporting in

It's a hit on reddit and the news. Normies will eat this shit up. Good luck with your shitcoins

my nigga

conference next week , enjoy your shitcoins

>IBM doesn't matter