>Raise a qt from the dead
>Bang her a few times
>Later find out that she's your mom

f-fuck... is the GM allowed to do this?

>Gives birth to a child
>Sends the child back in time

Git rekt, magical realmer.

You just got Oedipus'd. Enjoy it.

>I...I just wanna enjoy muh necrophilia...
You dun got Oedipused!

It would be up to your backstory. If you didn't know where your mom was laid to rest then yeah. while it was a infantismally small chance, there was nothing stopping any of the gods you pissed off by being a necromancer from bending fate a little. Might be a good plot hook, actually. A good way to give your character a purpose in destroying this god.

>not looking your GM in the eyes and saying "Hot :^)"
>not beating your GM in a game of magical realm chicken

>destroying a god

You jumped to this? There couldn't be any lesson in humility or the abuse of power to be learned? No. We have to go destroy a god because I raised my mom from the dead and banged it out for a few days with her. No wonder this board is full of so much magical realm shit.

It's only weird if you make it weird.

He's a fucking necromancer banging revived corpses. He's already so far down the road that it's impossible to learn any lessons

>He's a fucking necromancer banging revived corpses
"Awww sweet, I'm going to get me some necropussy!"
"Ewwww! I just realized that this zombie I'm banging is my mom!"

>is the GM allowed to do this?
Yes.

Kill everyone who knows about it. Including us. Then pay for someone to wipe your memory and kill this person too.

You knew your GM before you started to play. So it's on you.

Necromancers who raise the dead are decently powerful necromancers, in most games; especially if they have the resources to raise a corpses just to fuck it. The god clearly is just fucking with OP's character because there is no turning back for this guy. A quest to destroy a god would be a good book-end person quest for his character, not a "This is my single focus" quest. It would be something on the back-burner, something that pushes him forward, that tips the scale when faced with Faustian dealings. But fuck me for wanting this guy to roleplay.

Gods can be assholes, pic related.

And this is a problem because...?

You just found your mommy

You better preserve that corpse

>Impliying deads have morals
>Impliying necromancers have morals.
I fail to see the problem

>never knew your mom
>won't have kids

I fail to see the problem. She's just an older woman at this point.

Every face in this is still golden

OP, this guy absolutely fucking gets it.

if you are fucking the reanimated dead, as in, not resurrected, who cares if it's your mom or not, you're going to create a new STD and your dick will smell like death for a while....

if it was full Resurrection, then why stop at necro-incest? get her pregnant. send the child somewhere to get physical training and an education to compensate for inbreeding. then prostitute her out, nol matter birth gender or consent. Start her yourself let your steed rail her a few times, and have the party elf lick up the juices.

if she complains, kill her, then reincarnate her. sex change whatever shows up, light it on fire and fuck it in the manhole while it screams and dies orgasming.
you just impersonated both Jesus, Oepedius, and Lizzie Borden, commited fratricide, and now you're topping it off with PyroNecroBestial TransGay Incestual Matricide and maybe Rape too.

/thread.

>he thinks he can /thread his own shitty post

>/threading yourself

How much of a faggot can one be?

Pretty sure it's a bull

Requesting full story.