So this shitcoin going anywhere? I bought at 3k sats and its half of that now. I got bized didn't I...

So this shitcoin going anywhere? I bought at 3k sats and its half of that now. I got bized didn't I? Many people are selling...

Other urls found in this thread:

store.line.me/stickershop/product/1610438/ja
monappy.jp/matomes/view/47
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buy high sell low

u retard, did u ever looked at their website. literally no. because they dont have. did you ever look at their developer. literally no. becuase they similar to confido guys. fell for biz meme. u retard. buy coins only which at least seems legit. this one is out right scam. u desrve to loose money

This is a comfycoin pls no bully neko-san

You should've bought Monas or XEM/NEMs if you just wanted weeb coins you weeb

Because I have them as well

see
neko is for fun and for cute. honestly more fanart is what would boost it most. are you an artist, OP?

It's not a scam coin, but it's also not a coin that has commercial goals or a professional development team. It's just some random Japanese ETH clone project that for some reason got put on an exchange half a year after it was released.

That said, meme magic has mooned coins before.

its not really boosting if its going down...
I do edits on anime images

i've been mining these for a lil bit

unless you have free eletricity or very cheap, I doubt that its profitable...I mined about $100 in a couple of days when there was less miners

Same. Not as much return as I'd have hoped though. Kinda slow on my 1060

>becuase they similar to confido guys.
nekonium is transparently just a fun-project. they're not promising anyone anything.

i have 2 670s so i disabled sli and dedicated one to mining. yeah it doesn't seem worth it so i'll stop probably after i get 5 or 10 neko so it's transferred to my wallet. i wanted to test out mining.

This was literally a coin to test shit out, not to be an actual platform or anything

If you DYOR at all you'd know this

What I'm doing is mining Ethereum and selling it for btc then buying NEKO, sell more profitable for me. Also mining Monero on my CPU as well.
Got myself 3.3k NEKO.

>What I'm doing is mining Ethereum
yeah.. no chance for my older card. yours is over 3x as fast as mine. i limit mine to 65C though

The weird part is that even though they literally say that's it's just an experiment to figure out how to use Ethereum, they still went put it up on an exchange site and are planning more PR stuff

probably because crypto just blew up. i can see the japanese using a coin like. a japanese coin for the japanese. they spend hundreds of dollars on smilies for their LINE app. i can see them using a coin like this.

Mona already has that role filled out
It even has it's own LINE stamps
store.line.me/stickershop/product/1610438/ja

wonder why people are selling it so much

monappy.jp/matomes/view/47
One last warning to everyone to get on the correct weebcoin and not this literal science experiment

to test how it dumps.

It's probably getting mined heaps
and the miners are selling it
it's literally a fresh ethereum with no miners, if you mine for it you're gonna get tons of it

Christ OP, for these types of Coins you mine a few hundred or so incase it moons in the far future, you don't actually buy them off the exchange.